The Bootlegger - Cover

The Bootlegger

Copyright© 2019 by MysteryWriter

Chapter 21

When we awoke on Sunday morning, I waited for her to shower before me. I took short showers, but the water heater in the shack was small. I tried to be sure she had all the hot water that she needed. After her shower I realized that we had just enough time to make if for a take out biscuit breakfast from the local fast food restaurant. That particular fast food restaurant’s biscuits depended on which grandma made them. One of the grandma’s biscuits tasted more like cake, than than a country biscuit. I tried to get the other’s, but you just never knew. Spinning the wheel was part of the charm of the place. Either of them was better than I could have made, so I went with which ever.

We caught a lucky break that morning. We got the other Granny’s biscuits. They were firm and tasted like bread not cake. They also were brown and crunchy. The bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits were a complete meal in themselves. I had seen the coffee, over time, go from that weak shit, which was less expensive for the cafe to buy, to the household blend, which most of us were familiar with.

“Let’s go to the park. It’s Sunday morning most of the other deadbeats are still in bed,” I said.

“Or in church where we should be on a Sunday morning,” Sarah informed me. Then she smiled and said simple, “Gotya.”

We had our huge biscuits and large coffee’s while watching the squirrels run around the jungle gym looking for food dropped by yesterday’s kids. They weren’t particular, they also policed around the picnic tables for scraps they had missed the day before. There was also a gang of birds checking out the park’s picnic area.

“You know Tyler, you really know how to show a girl a good time.” Sarah said, as she gazed out the closed window.

This kind of treatment is saved for the grown women, I doubt seriously any girls would like it here,” I said.

“Based on what passes for entertainment with our student nurses, I would have to agree with you,” she replied shaking her head.” She saw my curious look then continued. “I have a few community college Nurse trainees every year.”

“I hope you don’t sell them pot,” I said.

“Not just no, but hell no,” she said.

“Good, fucking around with kids is a quick way to end up in the slammer,” I said with a grin.

“Yes in many ways,” she agreed. “Speaking of which, the community garden would be a great cover for the medical pot business.”

“I’ve been waiting for that,” I said.

“I figured you were, I saw the way you look at me when anything about your previous occupation comes up. Trina figured you were out because your girlfriend ran out on you?” she made it a question somehow.

“Not really. I was ready to leave that life behind. I was dealing with all the wrong people. The kind of guys who punctuate a reprimand with a 9mm,” I explained.

“I see. Is there any safe way to grow it just for the medical community?” she asked.

“Sure get it legalized and regulated. Then I still wouldn’t be in it. I lack the resources to make the bribes necessary to stay in business.” I said.

“Well, until they legalize it, is there anyway I can get you to grow enough for a few medical people?” she asked.

“Right now I’m clean, sober, best of all free. I want to stay that way, so not a chance. I don’t mean any disrespect, and I had a great time waiting for this moment, but I’m not interested,” I admitted.

“Fair enough,” she said. “I have a fallback plan. Want to hear it?”

“Sure, but I’m also sure I would like it,” I said.

“Lease the upper field to the Wilkes Community College for an experimental farm. The students can grow, harvest, and dispose of the pot. Officially you don’t even know what is going on up there,” she said.

“No way, that’s the kind of shit that gets you dead,” I said. “I would have no control of the operation. If some sloppy farm worker, or manager gave in to the temptation to steal a little and got caught. He would do some serious federal time. That is unless they gave up someone bigger ... Oh yeah the owner of the farm.

I have been in jail. Do you know the worst thing about even the best of them?” I asked.

“No women?” she asked.

“A good guess, but you can’t get up from the TV, then walk over to pour yourself a cup of coffee. When you can do that you know you are free. When you can’t, then you know you aren’t free.”

“Simple, but a very understandable example,” Sarah admitted. “Let’s get back to the farm. I need some more practice at planting and feeding seeds.”

“Fair enough,” I said.

Sarah removed her skirt and blouse and replaced them with her dirty sweat shirt and jeans from the day before. We worked until three in the afternoon, then she went into the shack to clean up while I put away the tools. When I stepped out of the shower, she was in the skirt and blouse again. I hadn’t expected her to be standing there waiting for me.

When she walked up, she dropped to her knees. I froze. “This isn’t going to change my mind,” I said in a strong voice.

“Shut up, this isn’t about that,” she said. She then proceeded to take charge of my body. She has come a long way, I thought to myself. She actually seemed to be enjoying it. Or maybe she was just enjoying the control she had over me. In the end I tried to lift her to her feet, but she resisted. So of course I gave in to her and had a giant orgasm.

There was more sperm than anyone could have swallowed especially a novice. So of course she had a major leak problem. It ended up on her blouse. She scraped it off and allowed me to watch her lick her fingers clean. Yes, I moaned watching her.

Then she picked up her grass green colored hoodie, slipped it on, and said, “Take me to my car. I want to rape you, but I’m too sore.” Fifteen minutes later I watched her drive away from the Peace Haven Apartment office headed for North Wilkesboro. She had an hour’s drive ahead of her in a damp blouse. It would be a reminder of me for a while. Of course I had to smile at that thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.