Is Your Mom Ticklish? - Cover

Is Your Mom Ticklish?

Copyright© 2019 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 8

Young Adult Story: Chapter 8 - Read this story first. Freshman Anna hosts a cheerleader's slumber party. Her Mom walks in on them and the big-breasted head cheerleader asks the fatal question, "Is your Mom ticklish?" The events that follow dramatically alter the relationship between mother and daughter forever. The first two chapters set-up the background. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Young Adult Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

The scene was familiar. Ms.Connor barked out the orders and the cheerleaders quickly obeyed. Before long, Tissues was standing again, wrists cuffed and secured with her arms stretched out high over her head. Her long, thick nipples remained hard as rocks. They left the spreader bar on her, keeping her legs spread wide and putting her dangling lips and gigantic clit in perfect view. She had to stay on her toes to keep the pressure off of her wrists. Her juices were clearly running down her inner thighs, half-way to her knees.

They re-positioned the futon so I could lay on it and secured me to my column by my wrists, using a chain so that I may be turned either on my front or back, which they tested by rolling me over several times. No other restraints were used and I had a lot of freedom of motion, which puzzled me.

When everything was arranged, Ms. Connor announced, “Time to cancel Duck Dynasty! Scissors, please!”

Laia handed her the scissors, which were apparently taken from my bathroom at some point. I was speechless. I thought they’d want to keep me hairy to humiliate me, but I was wrong.

“Lay on your back and pull your knees up to your chest.” Ms. Connor ordered and I obeyed. “Spread your legs wide,” again I complied. “I wouldn’t move if I were you. I’m sure you wouldn’t want me to slip and cut your clitty off.” The girls erupted in laughter.

I tried to lay still, but I had trouble holding my legs up in that position without use of my hands. Ms. Connor had the solution. “Laia! Addie! Hold her legs in place.” They each grabbed a leg and soon they were pulled wider and further back than I could ever do on my own. I was completely exposed!

Ms. Connor placed a towel under my butt and started clipping. Of course, she had to keep touching my pussy lips, clit and asshole with her left hand as she clipped with the right sending shock waves throughout my body. The position I was in allowed me a perfect view of the proceedings and my arousal was clear as more and more of by engorged clit and pussy lips came into view.

Once she was satisfied that she could clip no more with the scissors, she asked for and received shaving cream and a razor. She had Tonya spread the shaving cream on my pussy and asshole, carefully instructing her not to make me cum. She added, “You’ll be sorry if you cum without my permission!”

Her saying that almost made me cum. Did she mean just today, just while they were shaving me? Or would I need her permission from now on? The thought had me drooling. How did I let this young coach get me under her thumb like this?

The razor was applied next, first to my thighs, then from just under my belly button where my muff started and down. As my hair was removed, I could feel the coolness of the air and the warmth of Ms. Connor’s breath all over my crotch. She kept rubbing to see if she shaved me close enough. Not satisfied that she could stretch my skin tight enough, she had Debbie and Tonya help spread my skin out.

“I can’t get her hairy asshole shaved right in this position,” She said as she leaned back, “Turn her over.” Laia and Addie quickly complied.

“Get up on your knees with your legs spread wide ... Push your ass out ... more! ... More!” She slapped my ass hard with the last command. I spread myself as far as I could. Not satisfied, she had Debbie and Tonya pull my cheeks wide apart. I can only imagine the sight I was making for my daughter as she watched my denuding. God! I needed to cum so bad.

Finally, she was satisfied that I was as bald as I possibly could be. “Now keep it that way!” Ms. Connor commanded me as she lightly stroked my smooth mound, “Don’t ever let me feel any stubble on your horny pussy!”

I responded without even thinking, “Yes, Ms. Connor ... I’ll keep it totally bald.” Would she check it? Inspect my horny pussy to make sure I kept it bald as she asked? Would she check it in front of others? Check it during the games in front of the students and other mothers? Would she punish me if it was too stubbly? I needed to find out. I didn’t have to wait too long for her to tease me further.

“Wear short skirts and no panties to the games from now on, so I can check you.” Ms. Connor said casually.

I was drooling and I’m sure I was making a wet spot on the futon. I could feel my juices run down my thighs and pool around my knees. When was she going to let me cum? “I’ll dress as you asked,” I replied, and I’m not sure where this came from, “Maybe the cheerleaders can take me shopping so I buy the right clothes?”

A chorus rang out from the girls, “Of course we will!” “We’ll dress you so slutty!” “I know the perfect place!” “She needs slutty shoes too!” and on and on...

“Turn her back over.” Ms. Connor brought the girls back to order. Laia and Addie obeyed, as she continued, “The girls are going to tickle you now. They’ll tickle you all over and I’m sure they’ll all want a turn to tickle that horny bald pussy of yours. But, remember you’re not allowed to cum, so if you feel you’re about to cum, let them know.”

All I could manage in response was, “AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh ... mmmmmmmmK!”

“Go!” Ms. Connor shouted and the girls pounced. They went right for my tits, pussy and asshole. My newly bald pussy and asshole were so ticklish. They took turns, turning me over and over, spreading me wide.

It took less than a minute for me to call out, “I”m gonna cum!!” They stopped for about 30 seconds and I tried to catch my breath.

Before I totally recovered, Ms. Connor called out, “Go!” and they pounced again. This went on and on and I soon lost count of the number of times I was brought to the edge. Each time, the girls were getting better and better at taking their time to bring me to the edge, and I was waiting longer and longer, almost daring myself to have them make me cum. Not only to finally have my release, but to see what punishment Ms. Connor had for naughty girls who cum without permission.

Eventually they started sitting on my face as they tickled me. Without pause, I licked them. One by one. Pussies. Assholes. White. Black. Hispanic. Their juices were all over my face as they came on me over and over. Tonya’s pussy lips and asshole were black as night.

During my ordeal, I almost forgot that my daughter was chained naked a few feet away watching my abject humiliation at the hands of her girlfriends. After the girls had their share of orgasms and slowed down, Tissues could no longer be a silent observer.

“She needs a spanking! Spank her!” She called out.

The girls stopped tickling and stared at Tissues open-mouthed.

Ms. Connor, not one to pass on a perfect opportunity, answered, “You’re right. She does deserve a spanking. But so do you for being a pathetic bald, flat-chested humiliation slut. So, here’s what we’re going to do.”

She turned to the cheerleaders, “Keep her on the edge!” She commanded and the girls quickly returned to their tickling. They learned from their experience and quickly had me on the edge of orgasm, moaning as their coach stated the rules of my spanking.

“OK, Tissues, you get to make the decisions about your Mother’s spanking. Whatever you say, we will do to her,” I was writhing, trying to get more friction on my pussy from the feathers and cum, but the girls wouldn’t allow it.

“BUT!!” she continued, “whatever you order for your Mom, you get double. And you better make it good, or we’ll all spank you worse than you could ever imagine.”

“I don’t care!” Tissues answered quickly, “I deserve it for being so pathetic.” Her clit throbbed as she began thinking about our spankings. “Start with the paddle on her naked ass, give her 10!”

“Are you sure?” Ms. Connor replied, “That means you get 20...”

“Oh! Wait ... No...” Tissues reconsidered, “Give her 20! I’ll take my 40.”

“Ooooooooo ... I can’t wait to expose their punished butts!” Debbie called out, her big titties bouncing wildly as she jumped and clapped. “You’re going to be so humiliated when everyone knows that you got spanked!”

“You can’t expose me!” I begged, “I’m an adult! A mother! Anna ... I mean, Tissues! Tell them no!”

They just laughed in response as I laid there, hopelessly horny. Teenage girl cum all over my face. How ridiculous I must have sounded.

The girls got me back into position, on my knees, legs spread, butt out.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! The paddles rang out on my exposed bottom from both sides. “Get her thighs, so you can see how red she is when we put her in short skirts tomorrow,” Debbie ordered.

Crack! Crack! As the paddles moved down my thighs, making contact with my engorged, bald pussy lips and clit, making me howl and cry.

No sooner had I gotten my 20, did they start in on Tissues. Debbie and Tonya just grabbed her legs and pulled her feet up over her head so her tiny bottom was exposed.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! The paddle rang out, only this time, it was my daughter’s turn to howl and cry. Laia and Addie showed no mercy and paddled her bottom and thighs thoroughly. Tissues shrieked when the paddle contacted her pussy and clit. She took her 40 swats and Debbie and Tonya let her feet back down to the floor. My daughter looked me in the eye angrily as she cried in her restraints.

“Her tits,” She managed when she caught her breath. “Slap her tits and nipples with the riding crop. Five on each!”

I was turned over on my back. This time, Laia and Addie held my ankles while Debbie and Tonya took turns with the crop on my tits. The crop stung my nipples and made me cry out. Once I had taken my five swats on each tit, Debbie and Tonya turned on Tissues.

She was already in a perfect position to have her flat tits and engorged nipples punished, and she had to take ten on each. Since Tissues was in a standing position, she was perfectly placed for the girls to strike down on her nipples with the crop, which they did mercilessly making my daughter scream. She was sobbing uncontrollably when they finished.

“Show me what else you have to punish with.” Tissues asked. Ms. Connor gladly showed her various implements and explained how they might be used and what body parts they were good to use on.

Ms. Connor picked up a leather flogger that had about a dozen thin leather straps on it. “This is perfect for punishing bald horny pussies!” She said as she twirled the flogger, striking the palm of her hand. “It will hurt, but knowing your Mom, it might make her cum too. We have to be careful.”

I moaned. “MMMmmmmmm ... Nooooooo ... Oooooooo...”

“Oh my God!” Tissues answered, humping the air. “Do it to her. Punish her bald pussy with it. Punish it until she’s ready to cum. Make her tell you to stop like you did when you tickled her!”

“You heard her,” Ms. Connor ordered. “Turn her over and get her legs spread ... Wider ... Pull her knees back further.”

Ms. Connor wielded the flogger as I was held in position by Tonya and Debbie. She twirled it in the air and slowly inched it closer to my swollen pussy until the tips of the straps began to make contact. It hurt like hell, and I didn’t think I could ever get close to cumming this way.

However, Ms. Connor knew what to do. She slowly moved the flogger closer so that it was making more direct contact with my pussy lips and clit. I moaned as it slapped me over and over. It was a perfect rhythm and soon I was moaning... “Oooohhhhhh ... Mmmmmmmmmm ... Ahhhaahaaahaaa...” and then as I approached my much-needed orgasm, “Stop! I’m gonna cum!”

But Ms. Connor didn’t stop. She kept slapping, increasing her pace. “Are you sure?” She purred, “Or are you just trying to end your punishment early?”

“Please,” I begged “I’m gonna cum. Please, I don’t want to disobey you ... hooohooohooo ... Mmmmmmmm”

I was one or two swats from going uncontrollably over the edge when she stopped. She waited a few seconds and then gave me a few hard swats directly on my clit, which brought me back down quickly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.