Is Your Mom Ticklish? - Cover

Is Your Mom Ticklish?

Copyright© 2019 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 7

Young Adult Story: Chapter 7 - Read this story first. Freshman Anna hosts a cheerleader's slumber party. Her Mom walks in on them and the big-breasted head cheerleader asks the fatal question, "Is your Mom ticklish?" The events that follow dramatically alter the relationship between mother and daughter forever. The first two chapters set-up the background. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Young Adult Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

How did Ms. Connor know what this tickling and humiliation would do to me? How did she know how I would react to seeing my daughter’s humiliation? I didn’t know myself until tonight, until they stripped and humiliated me. They made fun of my hairy pussy. Oh God! I hope they don’t call me Duck Dynasty in front of others at the games. How will I explain that? The thought made my nipples tight and my clit tingle.

I was tickled mercilessly until I peed in front of them all. My pussy had to be cleaned by a teenager. I was brought to the brink of orgasm, but not allowed to cum. Not allowed! My legs were kept open by the spreader bar, completely exposing my hairy aroused pussy. I couldn’t make myself cum. But Ms. Connor said she wasn’t done with me yet. Is she going to let me cum? Make me do it in front of all the girls?

And, Oh My God! Anna ... Tissues ... Ms. Connor is right. She’s just like me. Mother and daughter. Two hopeless humiliation sluts exposed and treated like play things by teenage cheerleaders and their beautiful young coach. Tissues had been stripped naked, had all her humiliating secrets exposed. Her flat chest, thick sensitive nipples, bald mound, thick pussy lips and huge horny clitty all completely exposed. Promises were made to further expose her humiliation at her school, maybe others. She came in front of all of us, humping the air as her sensitive nipples were tickled.

I’m sure she felt exactly as I did. I both hated and loved what was happening. I needed more and she did too. I could see her thick clitty throbbing.

Ms. Connor continued barking out orders and the girls obeyed. Again, she whispered some of her commands so we couldn’t hear. Girls went up and down the stairs. Furniture was moved around. Drinks were made and consumed. Our futon was dragged between Anna and I and opened flat.

“Take those panties off!” She ordered and the cheerleaders obeyed. Four cute little bald pussies were quickly exposed.

Ms. Connor came to the foot of the futon, kicked off her sneakers and pulled her top over her head, exposing her perfect tits and gorgeous long nipples. She shimmied out of her yoga pants and we were all naked. Her body was perfect in every way. She stood in front of me cupped her breasts, spread her legs and stretched. Obviously, she enjoyed showing off and I enjoyed the show! She had a perfect little pussy. Shaved bald, of course, and perfectly shaped lips and small clit. I was breathing heavily.

She laid on her back on the futon, giving me and Tissues a side view from her left and right. “Debbie, come show them why you’re the head cheerleader!” She said as she spread her legs wide.

Debbie crawled onto the futon and dove right into Ms. Connor’s pussy, making her moan deeply. A lewd scene unfolded right before our eyes and one by one, Ms. Connor had the girls service her. I lost count of the number of orgasms she had, each girl making her cum more than once. She made the two juniors - Laia and Addie - lick her asshole, as well. That really made her cum hard and made my clit tingle. She cleaned herself off after she had her fill.

Every time I looked up at Tissues, her eyes were riveted to the scene in front of her. She was licking her lips and trying to squeeze her thighs together. I’m sure she’d be cumming over and over had the spreader bar not been preventing her from rubbing her clit with her thighs.

“Don’t worry,” She said looking at Tissues, “You’ll get your turn to service me.”

She said pointing at the cheerleaders, “Nobody’s going anywhere until we’re all satisfied.” The girls erupted in a chorus of oohs and ahhhs, rubbing their tits and pussies. I hoped she included me as one who would be satisfied. I needed it. But watching the girls service Ms. Connor surfaced another need from deep inside me. I needed to service her, serve her, obey her. God! What happened to me?

Ms. Connor put on one of my flowery bath robes that she had the girls bring down earlier. Everyone else stayed naked. Being the only one dressed, even in something as skimpy as a bath robe, showed her superiority over everyone in the room. She was in my house, but she was dominating me. I was a humiliated slave in my own home. She tied the belt and started giving orders again.

Tissues was chained lying on her back on the futon, arms pulled above her head and secured to the column. Then the spreader bar was pulled back and chained to the same column, pulling her knees up and back until her butt was a couple of inches off the futon. Her clitty was sticking straight up and I had a clear view to her wide-open pussy and pink little winking asshole. They kept me chained up just as I was.

Ms. Connor came up behind me and whispered in my ear, “This’ll be good. You’re gonna love this, but not as much as Tissues here.” Then out loud to the girls, “Go get her!”

The cheerleaders pounced, each attacking a different part of Tissues’ hyper-sensitive skin with fingers and various tickling implements. Feet and toes, armpits, ribs, belly button, behind the knees were all tickled mercilessly as the naked cheerleaders attacked.

“Nooooohohoho ... Hahahahahahaha ... Hehehehehe ... Not that!”

I was conflicted in my feelings. I felt bad for Tissues, but enjoyed watching her humiliation. I was disappointed that I couldn’t help tickle her, but more disappointed that it wasn’t me being tickled. The one constant was my need to cum. I was never so horny and could do nothing to quench that thirst.

“Hahahaha ... hehehehe ... p ... p ... please ... stohohohoooop...”

I watched as Tissues was tormented, not only by the relentless tickling, but because of her utter exposure and the way her body was reacting. The girls seemed to purposely avoid tickling her erogenous zones. Her flat tits, long thick nipples, swollen pussy lips and enormous clit were in full view. They were totally exposed and available to be tickled, yet the girls avoided them, though they came extremely close. Her belly was tickled from the bottoms of her nearly non-existent tits to her bald mound, just above her clit hood. Her inner thighs were tickled right up to the tops but just short of her pussy. Her bottom cheeks and ass crack were tickled, but they avoided tickling her cute pink little asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.