Is Your Mom Ticklish? - Cover

Is Your Mom Ticklish?

Copyright© 2019 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 6

Young Adult Story: Chapter 6 - Read this story first. Freshman Anna hosts a cheerleader's slumber party. Her Mom walks in on them and the big-breasted head cheerleader asks the fatal question, "Is your Mom ticklish?" The events that follow dramatically alter the relationship between mother and daughter forever. The first two chapters set-up the background. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Young Adult Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

“I’m so embarrassed, Mommy,” Anna said softly. “Why did that happen? Debbie was teasing me. Am I a lesbian? It was so humiliating in front of everyone, but it felt so good.”

“Just rest a minute, Baby,” I tried to comfort her, “Mommy’s here.”

“That was fun,” Debbie interrupted mother-daughter bonding time. “We’re just about ready to continue Tissues’ initiation. We just need to punish Duck Dynasty here first for almost ruining everything.”

Punish me? The thought of being punished by teenage girls made me tingle. How much teasing could I take? Plus, I’m the only one who hadn’t had a pee since all this started. I was getting desperate and I think it was adding to my arousal. Teenage girls were in charge of everything, even deciding when I was allowed to pee.

“Please, I... “ I said meekly, “Please, I really need to pee. Let me go to the bathroom. I’ll be good. You can come watch me. Keep me handcuffed like you did with, Anna...”

“Who?” Interrupted Debbie, “Anna? Who the fuck is Anna?”

“I mean ... Like ... Keep me handcuffed like you did with ... Tissues ... Just like Tissues,” I corrected myself resulting in another round of teenage cheering.

“Maybe we should let her,” Laia said as they calmed down. “We don’t want her to make a mess.”

“Not yet,” said Debbie, “She has to earn the privilege by showing us she’ll behave. Now, Laia, move Duck Dynasty to the other column...”

Debbie started barking out orders, which were immediately obeyed by the others. She whispered some of her instructions, leaving me to wonder what else she had in store.

Laia unlocked one of my cuffs and secured me to the other column so that my daughter and I were each chained to a different one – her to the far column, I to the one closest to the stairs. I offered no resistance.

Tonya started removing tiles from the drop-ceiling, apparently looking for places where cuffs could be attached. Addie started sorting through the remaining items in the bags, pulling out more cuffs, some rope, chains, and a riding crop. I couldn’t help but wonder where teenage girls got their hands on these items. Maybe the Internet? Maybe stolen from one of their parents?

All of their moving around, bending over and stretching up gave me some great views of all the firm teenage flesh in the room. Debbie kept her top off and the others’ tops were sheer enough to allow me to see plenty of hard nipple everywhere I turned. Butt cheeks were everywhere, too.

Finding a secure spot under the ceiling tiles near the column Anna was chained to, Tonya and Laia re-positioned my daughter facing me with her arms stretched over her head and around the column. With the cuffs chained to the ceiling, she couldn’t move much. Her arms were forced up and back, completely exposing her flat chest. Her nipples remained rock hard, though. Her black thong was drenched, and her engorged clit was clearly visible poking the fabric out. She stood on her toes and crossed and uncrossed her legs trying to get comfortable. Or was she trying to make herself cum again? Either way, her wiggling was driving me crazy.

Once Debbie was satisfied that all was arranged as she wanted it, she came over to me holding a riding crop. “You better do as your told. Get up on your knees and slide back as far as you can,” She ordered, “Keep your hands down on the floor ... Now spread your legs as far as you can and push your ass back.”

Anna was off to my left, giving her a side view as I did exactly as I was told. The others were behind me.

“Spread your legs wider,” Debbie ordered as she tapped my inner thighs with the crop.

“God, I can’t believe how hairy she is!” Addie commented.

“She has hair half-way down her thighs,” added Laia.

“You can’t even see her butt hole,” laughed Tonya, “I bet she gets some nasty dingle berries!”

I spread my legs as wide as I could and pushed by ass back. I could feel the lips of my pussy spread open. The position made me even more aware of my need to pee.

“Ugh!” Debbie grunted, “I smell fish! Don’t you wash?”

“My God! Her clit is giant!” Addie teased.

“It looks like a dick!” Tonya said.

I was completely exposed and humiliated. My pussy was soaking wet from the humiliation of being teased so in front of my daughter. All I wanted was to get this punishment over with so I could pee and then crawl into a hole somewhere.

Whack!! ... Whack!!

“Ouch! ... Ouch!” I heard the sound first before the sting registered. I was being paddled. Turning my head back, I could see Addie on my right and Laia on my left, each with a paddle in hand.

“You better stay in position and take your punishment,” Debbie warned. I obeyed her.

Whack!! ... Whack!!

I counted five from each girl before they passed the paddles to Tonya and Debbie. “Push your butt back more and spread your knees more,” Debbie ordered.

I did what she said as I turned my head to watch Debbie’s giant tits bounce around as she paddled me. My butt and the backs of my thighs were on fire. I stayed in position. I even arched my back, which pushed my butt up and back and exposed my hairy pussy more. A few of the strokes contacted my pussy lips and one hit my swollen clit. It hurt like hell, but I needed to be punished by them. I needed to obey.

“My God! You weren’t kidding. That’s the hairiest crotch I ever saw, on a woman or man!” Who said that? There was a new voice in the room. Laughter ensued, but it wasn’t one of the girls who said that. I turned back to my left and right, but whoever it was stood directly behind me and couldn’t see.

“Who’s there? Please ... please...” I begged. Who was this new person witnessing my humiliation?

“Shut up!” the new voice said.

My daughter enlightened me. “Ms. Connor? What are you doing here? I’m ... I’m sorry my Mom tried to ruin everything.”

Linda Connor! The cheerleading coach! I rolled over onto my side and tried to ball myself up, trying so desperately to cover my nakedness. But, thank goodness, I thought, someone was finally here to rescue us.

Walking around, she came into view holding the crop. She must have taken if from one of the girls. She had on her usual tight yoga pants, crop top and sneakers. Of course, the first thing I noticed were her thick nipples poking out.

“Thank God you’re here. They stripped us and they paddled me and...” I started to explain.

Whack!

The riding crop landed hard on my hip. “Ouch! ... Why? ... What?...”

Whack!

It landed on my left tit, below the nipple.

“I said shut the fuck up!” the coach shouted.

Whack! on my right tit. Oh well. So much for being rescued. My pussy drooled at having a new mistress humiliate me.

“We call her Duck Dynasty because of her hairy pussy.” Debbie said giggling. “And that’s Tissues!”

“Tissues? ... Oh!” Linda said, finally getting the joke. “Yes, I guess you must use plenty of tissues in your bra, seeing how small you really are.” More laughing.

“She used to,” Debbie explained, “but won’t be anymore. Isn’t that right, Tissues?”

“Y ... Yes ... I’m ... I’m not stuffing any more. No more bras or tissues for me.” Anna said, squeezing her thighs together. “Everyone’s going to see my ... see that I have no titties.” She was sinking into her humiliation, clearly aroused by it.

“How nice!” Linda responded. “Now get up!” she ordered me.

Whack! ... Whack! ... Whack!

She struck me repeatedly as I struggled to stand, my hands still cuffed to the column.

“Please ... What are you doing? Aren’t you going to help us?” I pleaded as I got into position.

“Help, yes,” She responded, “You, no! I’m going to help complete this botched initiation and put you in your place.”

She kept snapping her wrist, whacking me with the crop.

“I’m here now, have you three forgotten something?” She said, pointing the crop at Laia and Addie then whacking Tonya’s thigh. They immediately pulled their tops over their heads and off, joining Debbie whose tits were already on display. Apparently, Ms. Connor kept her teenage cheerleaders topless! How delicious! “If you pass your initiation, Tissues, you’ll have to be topless for me too.” She said to Anna.

Anna moaned, but I moaned louder. Maybe because I realized that I wasn’t getting help. Maybe because three hot sets of tits were completely exposed in addition to Debbie’s giant melons and Anna’s tiny titties. Maybe because I realized that Ms. Connor was in control of these teenage deviants. Maybe because I still had to pee.

“Get her chained the same way Tissues here is chained. Addie, get the stuff out of my trunk, its open.” Linda ordered. Addie grabbed her uniform and headed up the stairs. Tonya and Laia quickly had my hands secured over my head, behind the pole, facing my daughter by the time Addie returned with two duffle bags. She must have put her uniform on upstairs to go outside and taken it off again when she came inside since she returned in only her tiny thong.

“Linda? ... Linda?” I asked, trying to get attention. She ignored me until I addressed her properly. “Ms. Connor?”

“Yes,” she stopped whacking me for a moment.

“May I please use the bathroom? They ... Debbie won’t let me pee. I won’t try anything. I promise.”

“No!” The crop whacked my bush.

She made Debbie roll the carpet up that was under our feet. Looking at the floor she remarked, “Perfect!”

The coach walked over to my daughter, “Tissues ... Since Duck Dynasty over there spoiled your initiation there needs to be some changes. First,” she squatted down next to Anna, “no panties for you.”

“NO!!” Anna screamed squeezing her thighs together. “Please, NO! Not that! You can’t. It’s supposed to be topless only.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.