Is Your Mom Ticklish? - Cover

Is Your Mom Ticklish?

Copyright© 2019 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 5

Young Adult Story: Chapter 5 - Read this story first. Freshman Anna hosts a cheerleader's slumber party. Her Mom walks in on them and the big-breasted head cheerleader asks the fatal question, "Is your Mom ticklish?" The events that follow dramatically alter the relationship between mother and daughter forever. The first two chapters set-up the background. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Young Adult Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

We were standing on opposite ends of the column we were cuffed to. Anna’s hands were cuffed above mine.

No sooner had the girls rounded the corner into the kitchen did Anna lay into me. She let me have it in angry whispers so the others couldn’t hear. “Mom, what are you doing? You’re ruining everything. Why couldn’t you just stay upstairs and let me be initiated? You’re always ruining everything! If I get thrown off the cheerleading team, I’ll never forgive you.” And on and on with the typical teen tirade.

Finally, she got tired of berating me and I had a chance to respond.

“Anna, Baby, I thought they were hurting you. Don’t you want to get away from them? I saw you fighting with Laia trying to get away,” I explained. Why was I explaining myself to my own daughter?

“I was just trying to help you get away. God! you’re so stupid!”

“Anna, I...”

She cut me off, “A little tickling and spanking. That’s all it was going to be. Kaylee told me, even though they made her promise not to. They did it to her at her house last year.” Kaylee is a sophomore cheerleader.

The thought flashed into my mind of the brunette, athletic girl chained up half-naked getting tickled. I pushed it out quickly and I tried again to get a word in. “I’m sorry, I didn’t think...”

“I know you didn’t think!” She paused, “Wow, isn’t that what you always say to me? Who’s the Mom here, anyway?”

That one stung. But being put in my place by my daughter sent a shiver down my spine and a tingle down to my already engorged clit.

We were quiet for a minute. I strained to hear what was going on in the kitchen. It sounded like they were talking to someone on one of their speaker phones, but I couldn’t be sure. They obviously didn’t want us to hear.

“I’m sorry. I see now that I had it all wrong. But, look what they did to me. I’m ... I’m ... naked! And they s ... s ... spanked me! I’m so humiliated.”

“You should be.” Was her flippant response.

“And look at you! You’re almost naked. I never thought you’d let anyone treat you this way. Look at you!” I looked her up and down. She was completely flat chested, no sign of any tit-flesh. But her nipples were engorged, begging for attention. I looked down from her flat chest to her lacy thong, which was pulled tightly into her cleft. It was clearly drooling. And I noticed for the first time something that she inherited from me. I could see her thick clit poking out, pressing against the material of her tiny panties. Her body was maturing as evidenced by her nipples and clit, but she just didn’t have any tit growth, and just a slight flaring of her hips.

“Oh my God! Is this making you horny?” I asked.

All Anna could do at first was gasp and stare at me open-mouthed. “All I know,” she finally responded, “is that you’re going to do whatever they say. You’re going to let them initiate me. And you’re going to accept whatever punishment you deserve. Understand?”

I was being dominated by my horny, half-naked fifteen year old daughter and her sexy cheerleader friends. I knew that she was right. That I had to let them do what they wanted. My body was telling me that I wanted it. Wanted to be spanked. Wanted to be tickled. Wanted to be naked. Wanted to be punished. No ... I needed it.

“I ... I ... I...” I didn’t get a chance to respond.

“And yes. I’m not sure if it’s what they’re doing to me or what they’re doing to you or both. I’ve never been so horny. OK? Happy now?” She admitted. “But it doesn’t look like I’m the only one.” She looked me up and down.

My arousal was clearly evident. My nipples were begging for attention. My pussy was covered by my thick dark bush, but the bush was dripping wet. Juices had started running down my thighs.

“I don’t understand...” I replied. “I’ve never been treated this way before and I don’t understand what it’s doing to me.”

Tonya entered the room, walked by us into the bathroom. I heard one of the girls go upstairs. Anna and I stayed quiet until Tonya emerged and returned to the kitchen. It reminded me how much I had to pee myself. Laia and Addie then went into the small bathroom together. I was jealous that they were watching each other pee. I heard who must have been Debbie come back down the stairs.

Eventually, the girls came out of the bathroom. Addie returned to the kitchen as Laia came over to us. She unlocked one of Anna’s cuffs and locked it onto her own wrist. “Debbie said I should let you pee.” She said and led Anna into the bathroom.

They returned a few minutes later and Anna was cuffed back to the column, her hands above mine again. Laia started back toward the kitchen.

“Am ... Am I allowed to pee too? I’ll be good. I promise.” I asked meekly.

“Uhhhh ... No!” She said teasingly and returned to the kitchen. It made me realize how totally under their control I was.

When Anna and I were alone again, I gave in to her. “I’ll be good. I promise. I’ll let them do what they want to us.” I didn’t have time to say anything else as the girls returned from the kitchen.

They stood silently around us for a minute. I couldn’t stand the tension. “I’m ... I’m sorry ... I was afraid for Anna. I’ll ... I’ll let you punish me and continue her initiation. P ... P ... Please don’t let what I did affect Anna’s chances of staying on the cheerleading team.” It felt so good to give in to them, to admit to them and myself that I deserved to be punished.

“Shut the fuck up, Duck Dynasty.” Debbie said, “That goes for you too, Tissues.” She added pointing to Anna. The others cracked up.

I knew immediately why she called me Duck Dynasty. It was because of my hairy pussy, which reminded her of the heavily bearded men on that show. But why did she call Anna tissues? Anna had a confused look on her face.

“You’re Duck Dynasty because of that huge beard between your legs. And you’re tissues since you obviously stuff your bra!” More teen girl laughing broke out among the girls with a few high fives thrown in.

I was humiliated, yes. But Anna must have been mortified. I could trim or even shave my bush, but Anna couldn’t make her tits grow. She was very self-conscious about her tiny titties. I felt for her, but the thought of everyone calling her tissues and making fun of her made a faucet out of my already dripping pussy. Could I? ... Could I call my own daughter Tissues?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.