Is Your Mom Ticklish? - Cover

Is Your Mom Ticklish?

Copyright© 2019 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 4

Young Adult Story: Chapter 4 - Read this story first. Freshman Anna hosts a cheerleader's slumber party. Her Mom walks in on them and the big-breasted head cheerleader asks the fatal question, "Is your Mom ticklish?" The events that follow dramatically alter the relationship between mother and daughter forever. The first two chapters set-up the background. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Young Adult Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

Anna and I were bewildered by the question. A few moments of silence followed. Neither had ever been in such a situation. Daughter asked to decide to be tortured or cause the torture the person she loves most in the world. Mother relying on the whim of a teenage girl to be tortured or watch the person she loves most in the world tortured.

I tried to call out but was still too winded from my ordeal. I couldn’t speak. Something like, “No ... ho ... ho ... hold on...” was all I could muster at first.

All Anna could manage was an open-mouthed look of indignation.

Laia broke the teens’ silence. “I want to tickle Anna’s little titties.”

“Mrs. Gleason’s nipples are begging for it,” observed Tonya.

“Mommy hasn’t been tortured enough,” Addie pouted, “tickle her tits!”

A shrieking teenage girl argument broke out. Debbie stood to chime in, “I’m head cheerleader,” was her cocky response, “and I said Anna has to decide!”

I gained enough of my wind back to get their attention. “Wait! ... Please listen! ... Listen to me...” they finally quieted down enough to hear. I panted a few more times before I offered, “Do what you want to me ... Leave Anna alone ... Tickle my naked tits, all of you ... Tickle them ... until ... until ... Tickle them until I pee!”

“Oh God!” I immediately thought to myself. “Did I just say that? Why? Am I crazy?” I’m not sure why I added the last part, about peeing. But the thought of it happening in front of Anna and her friends, about how humiliating it would be, had me on fire all of a sudden. I remembered that I was on my way to the bathroom when I decided to come down and surprise the girls. I should have peed first.

The girls broke down in laughter and I felt my ankles and wrists released. I thought about making a run for it, but my path to the stairs was still blocked by two girls. But more importantly, I didn’t want to leave Anna chained up with these sickos. There’s no telling what she’d have to endure before I would be able to save her.

Anna shouted unexpectedly, “No! Stop! It’s my initiation and I must be the one to take it. Let my Mom go. Tickle me instead.”

Hearing this, Debbie got the others to quiet down. Once she had control of the room again, she walked over to Anna and calmly said, “You’re right. You must decide. Now tell me exactly what you want us to do.”

Anna replied, “Tickle me, not my Mom.”

“Tickle you where? You have to say where.”

“Tickle me on...” Anna paused, “Tickle me on ... on my little titties.” she said softly. I was shocked not only by her decision, but by her referring to her “little titties”. It made me hotter though. Was the humiliation making her hot too?

Laughter and arguing broke out again. I looked over at Anna. Were her nipples getting bigger and darker? The wet spot between her legs certainly was.

“No! No fucking way. Do me! Do me I said!” I shouted. Getting my wind back, I started to stand.

“Debbie, we should tie her up now. She’s going to make a run for it.” Laia said and forced me down with a foot on my shoulder.

Debbie walked over and leaned in, inches from my face. “She’s not going to go anywhere. She’s going to sit on that chair in the corner and watch quietly. Because if she tries anything, we may just tickle Anna to death!” She paused, “Isn’t that right? You’re going to be a good Mommy and let Anna get properly initiated, right?”

I didn’t answer at first. Debbie quickly grabbed my right nipple and twisted. “AHHH FUCK!” I screamed.

“Right?” Debbie asked again, louder this time.

“Ouch ... Aw ... Ouch...” I stammered, “Yes ... I’ll be good.” I had no choice at the moment.

“Promise?” She twisted a little more.

I’d never been handled like that before, let alone by a high school girl. She and her girlfriends had me stripped half-naked, tickled and wrestled with to exhaustion. Now she was going to make me submit willingly to watch Anna’s torture by punishing my sensitive nipple. Why was this humiliation making me so horny?

“Yes! Yes! I promise!” and Debbie let go.

“Take that tank top the rest of the way off and go sit in the corner.” She ordered.

I slowly did as I was told. I tried to think of a way out as I pulled the tank top off, leaving myself in just my big white granny panties. As much as my body was agreeing with the treatment I was getting, my mind convinced me that I couldn’t allow this torture of me and Anna to continue. I had to end this. As I walked over to the chair, an opportunity presented itself.

Debbie started giving some orders. “Addie, get the rest of the stuff out of the bags. Tonya, pour us another drink, and Laia release Anna. I want to set her up so that Mommy can watch us tickle her tiny little titties. I have to pee again,” she barked out heading toward the bathroom.

Addie tossed Laia the handcuff key, which was in the bag she was emptying. I saw some more restraints tumble out of the bag, along with some other ticklish looking items and a couple of paddles. There was more, but I couldn’t see everything. Laia pulled Anna to her feet and unlocked her left wrist, freeing her from the column. Tonya was in the far corner of the room fixing drinks. Her beautiful black bubble butt was exposed as she bent over, her pale-yellow nighty riding up her back. She looked to be naked from the waist down as her matching thong string was totally buried between her ass-cheeks. Debbie closed the bathroom door. That was my chance. I jumped up and ran toward Laia, pushing her as hard as I could. “Run!” I shouted.

Laia stumbled, but didn’t lose her grip on the cuffs, one of which was attached to Anna’s left wrist. A tug-of-war ensued, the two girls circling each other. I turned toward the stairs and was met with a sharp pain across the front of my thighs. I fell on the hard floor on my hands and knees and felt another swat across my panties as I started crawling toward the stairs. Addie had grabbed a paddle from the pile of stuff and was swatting me with it. It was one of those long frat-house paddles that had holes in it so it could be swung hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.