Is Your Mom Ticklish? - Cover

Is Your Mom Ticklish?

Copyright© 2019 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 3

Young Adult Story: Chapter 3 - Read this story first. Freshman Anna hosts a cheerleader's slumber party. Her Mom walks in on them and the big-breasted head cheerleader asks the fatal question, "Is your Mom ticklish?" The events that follow dramatically alter the relationship between mother and daughter forever. The first two chapters set-up the background. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Young Adult Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

Debbie’s question caught me off guard. I was all ready to be the Mom here and start barking out the orders. All I could manage after that simple question was a meek, “What?”

“I bet she’s more ticklish than Anna,” Addie chimed in.

“Only one way to find out!” Said Debbie.

“What are you talking about?” I asked nervously. I hadn’t been seriously tickled since I was a teenager, and it didn’t bring up happy memories. My girlfriends tickled me so badly I peed myself. It was so humiliating.

“Mom, you shouldn’t have come down. You spoiled my initiation. Ms. Connor isn’t going to be happy with me.”

“Don’t worry, Anna. You’ll be fine.” Debbie said, then shouted, “Grab her!”

I got up, trying to pull Anna up with me. I had to get us out of there. I had to get upstairs and call the cheerleaders’ moms and let them know that the party was over and to come collect their girls.

I wasn’t quite quick enough. Tonya was closest and grabbed my ankle. I tried crawling away but couldn’t shake her grip.

“Addie! Laia! Grab Anna. Hold her there.” Debbie shouted as I struggled to get away from Tonya, who had an iron grip on my right ankle while trying to grab the left.

I rolled onto my back and tried to kick Tonya’s hand off my ankle. She changed tactics and instead of trying to grab my left ankle, she started to tickle the sole of my captured right foot!

“Oh my God! ... Don’t tickle me! ... heeeheeeheee! ... I’m a grown woman! ... heeeheee haaa haaa!” I begged, losing the will to fight and just wiggling my foot to try to get it away from Tonya’s fingernails.

“Tie her hands for now, so we can get Mrs. Gleason!” I heard Debbie say. I was too busy with Tonya to notice the others following Debbie’s order. But I did notice Debbie walk over to us. I rolled over, trying again to crawl away from Tonya. Debbie dove to grab my left ankle, but missed, grabbing the hem of my nightgown instead.

Debbie didn’t let go of her grip, as I finally managed to free my right ankle from Tonya’s grip. I quickly tried to stand up and get away when the thin straps of my nightgown gave way. The garment fell down around my knees and I tripped and fell to the hard basement floor.

The force of hitting the floor stunned me for a bit, giving Debbie time to pull my nightgown off completely. I was left lying on the floor face down in my white tank top and big granny panties.

Now it was Debbie and Tonya’s turn to start cracking up. “Oh my God! ... Look at those fucking panties!” Debbie laughed.

“They look like the ones my Grandmother hangs up on her clothesline out back!” Added Tonya.

They were quickly joined by Addie and Laia, who finished with Anna.

“Block the stairs,” Debbie shouted, and they quickly ran over to block my exit.

I rolled over onto my back, lifting myself up on my elbows. That’s when I saw Anna with her hands secured with fuzzy handcuffs to one of the columns in the middle of the room, sitting Indian style. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. It looked as if she hadn’t yet recovered from the tickling she got.

“OK...” I tried to reason with them. “That was fun, girls. It’s been a long time since I was tickled. L ... l ... let me get up and get another nightgown. We can have a drink together and put a cool movie on.” Anything was better than more tickling.

“I don’t think so,” Debbie responded confidently. “Get her!”

Before I got a chance to move, Tonya had both of my ankles and Addie and Laia were wrestling for control of my wrists. I quickly lost the battle and was stretched out. Debbie grabbed my left ankle, leaving my right ankle in Tonya’s grip. My arms were pulled up and out by Addie and Laia.

Debbie counted, “1... 2... 3 ... tickle!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.