Is Your Mom Ticklish? - Cover

Is Your Mom Ticklish?

Copyright© 2019 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 2

Young Adult Story: Chapter 2 - Read this story first. Freshman Anna hosts a cheerleader's slumber party. Her Mom walks in on them and the big-breasted head cheerleader asks the fatal question, "Is your Mom ticklish?" The events that follow dramatically alter the relationship between mother and daughter forever. The first two chapters set-up the background. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Young Adult Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

The Friday night of the last game arrived, and it was unusually warm. The girls really sweated up a storm doing their cheers, but it didn’t slow them down at all. They did great.

Anna and I did all the preparations in advance, so everything was ready. We headed home straight from the game and Debbie followed with the other girls in her car. They decided to leave without showering or changing clothes. “We want to head straight to the Par-Tay!” Debbie cheered which started a spontaneous “Par-Tay! ... Par-Tay! ... P! ... A! ... R! ... T! ... Y!” cheer.

Anna seemed a bit nervous during the car ride, so I asked her what was wrong.

“Oh nothing,” she replied, wringing the hem of her skirt nervously. “I just hope everything is perfect.”

I’d never seen her like this. She’s had friends over in the past and never reacted this way. I chalked it off as nerves, similar to what I might feel if I were having my boss over for dinner.

“Everything will be just fine, Anna Baby. You just enjoy yourself. You and the girls earned a good time for all your hard work.”

She smiled nervously. “You’re right ... We did.”

When we got to the house, Anna and I ran straight in while the girls unloaded their overnight bags from the trunk of Debbie’s car. They had an awful lot of stuff for a little slumber party.

The basement is split in two by the stairs coming down. When you get to the bottom of the stairs, you’re facing the back wall of the basement. To the right is a small kitchen. To the left, the bigger side, a den is set up. There’s a TV on the far wall and some older chairs and a futon were strewn around. There’s a door to the small half-bathroom which is behind the steps. Steel columns that hold the house up run down the center. There are two in the den and one in the kitchen. They always seem to be in the way, but they’re a necessity we have to live with. We fixed the kitchen table so that it fits around the column.

Everything was ready for the party to start. The soft drinks and food were in the fridge. Everything was microwaveable, so that was easy too. Anna and I agreed that I would stay upstairs and allow the girls to have their fun, but that I could come down from time to time to check in.

I asked the girls if they wanted to shower, but they just ran downstairs in their uniforms to get the party started. Before long, the music was blasting interspersed with the screeching and giggling of teen girls at play.

I jumped in the shower to relax a bit. Even with the shower running I could hear and feel the bass pounding from the loud rap music that was playing downstairs. I thought I should wear a little more than my usual nightgown-and-nothing-else evening attire, so I added a white cotton tank top and full-cut granny-panties I keep in my drawer for some reason underneath. I slipped on my slippers and headed to the kitchen to grab a snack and get ready to plop in front of the TV.

Thoughts of five teen girls in my basement in their little nighties kept popping into my mind. Yes ... five girls ... I was thinking about Anna too. It was the first time those thoughts ever popped into my mind about her. I tried to push them right out and focus on my TV show, but that music! They were in the basement, so I’m sure they weren’t disturbing the neighbors, but the thudding was annoying the hell out of me and it was getting late. I needed to ask them to turn it down a bit.

I opened the basement door and was hit with the sound of the gangster rap they had playing. The language was awful. I wondered why young girls wanted to listen to that trash as I turned the light on to illuminate the stairs. I heard some shuffling around as the song ended and I walked down the stairs.

Half-way down, one of the chairs came into view, and I stopped in my tracks. Over the back of the chair the most hideously uncomfortable, Victorian looking foundation garment came into view. Now I knew how Debbie kept her big boobs from bouncing around. I bet she couldn’t wait to get that thing off.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner, the smell of alcohol hit me.

The music was turned off and five very guilty looking girls stood facing me. They still had their uniforms on. Apparently, they just kicked their sneakers off and started to party. I noticed that Debbie’s tits looked twice as big but stood firm under her uniform.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Gleason,” Debbie started, “Do we need to lower the music?”

“What are you girls drinking down here?” I asked sternly.

“My Mom gave me some vodka to put in my punch. She says it’s OK if I drink ... and it’s only for me ... and...”

I cut her off. “This is MY house and I get to decide if any drinking happens and there will be NO underage drinking. Hand over the bottle.”

“I wasn’t drinking vodka, Mom. I promise. Only Debbie and Tonya did.” Anna said. “They’re seniors...” She said, turning and bending over to pick the vodka bottle that had been stashed behind the sofa.

Did I just see Anna’s butt cheeks as she bent over? Did she take her panties off? I remembered then that she always wore a thong under her cheerleader panties. At least she still had that on ... I think...

“Why you blowin’ up my spot, girlfriend?” Tonya asked.

Anna handed over the bottle, looked down to the floor and said nothing else. the bottle was nearly empty. There’s no way those two girls drank all that vodka and remained standing. Anna was obviously lying.

“I’ll take this upstairs. And, yes,” I added, “lower that disgusting music.”

I turned to walk back upstairs, and Debbie said “Mrs. Gleason, please take some punch. Don’t let the vodka go to waste. Have yourself a drink on us.”

Laia added, “Yes, please. We’ve had enough...” hiccupping drunkenly, all but admitting that she too had been drinking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.