Is Your Mom Ticklish?
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Mary Kwite

Young Adult Story: Chapter 1 - Read this story first. Freshman Anna hosts a cheerleader's slumber party. Her Mom walks in on them and the big-breasted head cheerleader asks the fatal question, "Is your Mom ticklish?" The events that follow dramatically alter the relationship between mother and daughter forever. The first two chapters set-up the background. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Young Adult Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

I hate football. It’s one of the main reasons I tossed my useless husband out years ago. Now, since my daughter, Anna, is a high school cheerleader, I feel I must go to every game. At least I can ignore the football and focus on the cheering. It’s the only way I know how the home team is doing, anyway.

Anna was so excited to be selected to the cheerleading team as a freshman. She didn’t expect to be picked, but she worked hard and made sure that she licked the butts of the senior cheerleaders and the coach. Well, not literally licked their butts. A thought like that would never cross the innocent mind of my little girl.

I guess her looks helped. Her petite but athletic body stood 5 feet tall and her almost non-existent breasts weren’t big enough to bounce around and get in her way when she cheered. She inherited her Dad’s wavy blonde hair. I bleach mine.

For the first couple of games, I focused almost all my attention on Anna. She really is a good cheerleader, and being the smallest on the team, she’s always the one getting tossed up in the air. I hold my breath every time, but so far so good. They haven’t dropped her yet. It was surprising to me how outgoing she could be while cheering. She’s normally very quiet and reserved.

After a few games, I started watching the other girls. They’re all so sexy in their little outfits and pom poms. The school colors are red and white, so they wear bright white cheerleader panties under their short red skirts. Most are a little taller and bigger than Anna, but not by much. It’s the head cheerleader, Debbie, that really stands out.

Debbie is a senior. She must be about 5 feet 8 inches tall and very athletic. Her long straight black hair is always tied off in a ponytail that reaches almost to her waist. The thing that really stands out is her chest. The word gigantic is the first thing that comes to mind. I can only imagine what her bra size must be.

I asked Anna how Debbie manages to cheer being so top heavy. After some serious giggling and blushing she told me that Debbie wears some kind of undergarment that keeps things tight to her chest. It must be some serious foundation wear, since her boobs don’t bounce around nearly as much as it seems they should with all that jumping up and down.

Last week after a Friday night game, the cheerleader coach sat next to me on the bench as the girls were packing up their pom poms and water bottles and such.

“Aren’t you Anna’s Mom?” she asked. “I’m Ms. Connor, Anna’s coach. You can call me Linda. She’s really doing great, don’t you think?”

I knew who she was. Anna had pointed her out and you can’t miss such a beautiful redhead. Her perfect athletic figure was quite evident in her tight yoga pants and cropped tank top. She must have some big powerful nipples, since they always poked out through her top and bra. She didn’t look to be too many years out of high school herself. “Hi, yes,” I replied. “I’m Susan Gleason, Anna’s Mom. And yes, I think all the girls are doing a great job.”

“The boys played a great game. Too bad they missed that last-second kick.”

“Oh ... Did we lose?” We both laughed. “I don’t watch the game. I’m here to watch the girls.”

It seems my reply took her by surprise.

“Oh!” She replied. “You like watching the girls?” She had a strange look in her eye.

“Oh my God!” I thought to myself. “She can’t think ... Surely I don’t ... Oh my God!” She caught me off guard and I stammered, “Oh ... I didn’t mean ... well ... I mean I like the cheerleaders, but I don’t WATCH the GIRLS ... not like that!” I tried to laugh it off.

“It’s OK. I know what you mean.” She said, winking at me. She paused a moment as I panicked, but then she burst out laughing. Her laughter put me at ease. We talked about Anna and the other girls for a while and I also found out that I was right about her age. She was a local college junior volunteering to coach cheerleading for extra credits.

After we talked a while, I found out that after the last game of the season, it’s traditional for the newest girl to host a sleep over for the team. Anna being the newest girl meant that I had to host this year. Of course, Anna never mentioned that, but I agreed, and Linda said she would send an email to me and the girls so I could connect to the other parents and make all the arrangements.

When we got home, Anna and I set about planning. We talked about music, snacks, videos and decorations. She wanted everything to be perfect and we only had a couple of weeks. Her room is too small, so we agreed that the girls would camp out in our finished basement for the night.

Anna was very excited with the plans and emailed all the girls, copying Ms. Connor. Almost immediately, Anna got a reply from Debbie. All it said was, “We’ll talk tomorrow.” That’s it. Anna was disappointed and wanted to call Debbie, but I convinced her to wait until tomorrow and talk to her face to face. Sometimes emails and text messages can be misunderstood. She finally agreed and let it go.

I got home from work the next day and Anna was her usual cheerful self. She didn’t offer any information about her talk with Debbie and I didn’t push it at first. When I finally did ask, Anna said, “Oh, everything’s fine. She loved all the plans. You were right, I had nothing to worry about,” and went off to finish her homework and get ready for bed.

It turns out that only four cheerleaders were able to make it to the party, Debbie and one other senior Tonya, plus two juniors Laia and Addie. Anna helped me with who was who.

I knew Debbie, the head cheerleader. Tonya is the tall black girl with thick legs and the butt that doesn’t quit. Laia is Hispanic with gorgeous mocha colored skin. Addie is small and blonde like Anna.

Over the next couple of games, I think Linda’s comment and wink about watching the girls clicked something in my brain. I started watching the girls ... I mean WATCHING them. I hate to admit it, but they were starting to turn me on. I started feeling little tingles when they did splits and flashed their crisp white panties. I’d have to shake my head and look away sometimes. Whatever was happening, I didn’t like it. Watching the girls was becoming uncomfortable.

It didn’t help that it had been literally years since I had sex or even had an orgasm. I’d never really been that into sex, and I didn’t masturbate. Men and dating just didn’t interest me. I was never all that turned on over anything before. But that was changing.

I didn’t have trouble attracting men. At 36 years old, I was the youngest cheerleader Mom. I married and had Anna early in life. I work out regularly to keep trim. I’m still a couple of inches taller than Anna and my butt still turns some heads. Anna is jealous of my firm C-cup breasts and prays that hers show some signs of catching up soon.

I was paying special attention to the girls that were coming to the party. Seems they were all pretty good friends. They were always together, keeping themselves separate from the other girls during breaks. They all left the games together in Debbie’s car. What struck me was how different they all looked from each other. A smorgasbord of gorgeous teen girls, I thought, but pushed the thought out of my mind. That was no way to think about those nice young ladies.

A few times at night, I’d think about them and touch my nipples. Once or twice I reached down to caress my pussy lips, but stopped myself quickly, thinking myself some kind of pervert. It did make me realize that I had let a jungle grow between my legs. I had no reason to shave or even trim. I’d have to take care of that sometime but stayed lazy about it.

I needed to get this cheerleading season over with so I could get myself back to normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.