A Triple Tale - Cover

A Triple Tale

Copyright© 2019 by Ridden

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The tourists are oblivious, the authorities ignore it, the city folk have forgotten it, but if you venture up into the hinterland on the second Sunday before Carnival fever strikes the country, you just might see it. A race like no other. A race that even the priests place money on. It makes fortunes and breaks them just as easily. Officially it is the Brazilian Triple Crown Trotting Race but everyone who knows just calls it The Triple.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality   First   Public Sex   Size  

Although Juan had only administered enough to last just a little longer than needed for the race, Jess could feel absolutely no change in her stallion’s shaft, it was, she realised, the extra depth and her body’s tight constriction that was prolonging their coupling. There was nothing to do but wait...

Waiting might seem simple, just relax in the sling and do nothing. The problem was that now the race was over and Jess had allowed herself to relax, her body was reacting to the powerful shaft so deeply embedded inside her body. The feelings began to grow, she could feel his pulse, his heat, even the slightest movement added another notch to her body’s slowly building arousal.

Standing beside horse and rider, Eloa realised what was happening, as an experienced belly rider she could understand both what her mistress was feeling and what would likely happen if horse and rider consummated their deep coupling. Eloa was torn between the attraction of being fucked so deeply by a powerful stallion and the almost inevitable result. Eloa didn’t want to lose her mistress, but she could understand the almost irresistible urge that was growing within Jess’s mind.

Juan, for all his lifetime experience, couldn’t fully understand, so missed the interplay between stallion and belly rider, between valkyrie and goddess. The officials to were oblivious, they talked amongst themselves, passing the time until the coupling ended and the seriousness of Jess’s injuries could finally be assessed and the outcome of the race announced.

Many of the other belly riders had by now uncoupled from their horses, some made their way to where Sigrdrifa stood, his size and power highlighted by the sun reflecting from his glossy coat, even the sweat glistened on his body, appearing to add sparkle to the deep black body. In ones and twos the belly riders slipped through the waiting crowd and moved closer to sit or kneel on the grass in a circle around Jess and Sigrdrifa. No words were spoken, none were necessary, even the most novice rider understood what was happening. All could see how deeply Jess had taken the shaft, all feared being impaled to such an extent, some more than others, all knew that it might one day =happen to them, all accepted it.

As more belly riders approached and settled into place, Eloa began to feel something she could not explain. It was as if the riders sitting in their circle where projecting the urge, even as she realised it, she could see Jess was now making subtle movements, her body was seeking her stallion’s seed.

Jess herself was well aware of her body’s desire, it was slowly becoming her desire too. After all, she rarely stayed coupled for so long without coming, without feeling Sigrdrifa’s powerful shaft throbbing and pulsing as he filled her, bred her. The need slowly built and as it did, so the danger seemed to recede, become less important. Already her muscles had begun the slow cycle of clench and release that worked to further arouse Sigrdrifa, massaging his shaft, encouraging him to thrust, to mate, to procreate.

Eloa was unaware that she had been gently caressing her mistress with one hand even as she gentled Sigrdrifa with the other. Her touch was that of a lover, it was also an act of reverence, of worship. Around them the gathering of belly riders watched, waited, silently urging the pair on to the final act of consummation. In their eyes winning all three parts of the Triple was a feat so impossible as to only be done by a true legend, to climax whilst so deeply impaled was a fitting way for a legend to leave.

Finally Jess could stand the waiting no longer, her body cried out for the sweet nirvana of orgasm, Jess balanced need against result and decided she didn’t care. Sigrdrifa deserved to cum, she deserved to cum, flexing her arms and legs as much as the tight bindings allowed, Jess began to work her entire body with one single intent, to orgasm, to feel her stallion’s shaft pulse, his cockhead flare and for both of them to exult as his cock pumped and filled her with his seed.

is seed.

“Juan.” Jess called out, the old man hurried closer. “Release the straps, a singe notch on my wrists, six notches on my ankles.” Even as he hurried to do her bidding, Juan realised exactly what his princess intended. As he adjusted the straps binding her ankle cuffs tears welled up in his eyes. Again he was worn between obeying his princess and dreading what was going to happen to her.

As Jess used the new slackness to begin a steady swaying motion the gathered belly riders nodded and smiled their approval. Eloa couldn’t help herself, she to responded, her touch became more focussed, more sensual, fingers seeking to pleasure her mistress in all the ways she had learned in the months that Jess had shared her bed and body with the Brazilian Goddess.

Now that Jess’s movement was blatant the crowd around her became aware of what was happening. So far the waiting has dragged on with little to see, so people had begun talking amongst themselves, still keeping an eye on horse and rider, but seeking to pass the time more pleasantly. That changed rapidly now.

Jess was not by nature an exhibitionist. It is true that she customarily spent much of her time naked but that was how a belly rider dressed, similarly she sunbathed and swam naked, enjoying the feel of the sun and breeze upon her skin. So as the sound of the crowd around her grew, she became aware for the first time that she was the centre of attention, was going to fuck and be fucked to completion in front of the huge crowd. Before and during the race Jess had been focused on the task ahead, on her stallion and her strategy, extreme as it was. She hadn’t given any thought to being naked, exposed, to so very many people, strangers.

“Well.” Jess thought to herself. “If they are all going to watch, let us give them something to remember us by.” Raising her head she nuzzled against her stallion, then in the soft voice of a lover, she spoke to her stallion. “It’s time lover, take me, breed me, I’m your sheath lover, a sheath for your beautiful powerful cock. Take me now, let me go in a victorious blizzard of orgasm.”

Sigrdrifa responded to her softly spoken command, he raised his head high, bellowed loud, the sound reverberating through the crowd, the sound of a stallion commanding a herd. All four of his legs began to flex, lifting slightly, almost as if walking in place. Beneath him Jess began to sway back and forth, the mighty shaft now pulling back only to thrust deep once again. Sigrdrifa increased his pace, now trotting in place, hooves raising a little dust from the sun dried ground.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.