The Walk of Life - Cover

The Walk of Life

Copyright© 2019 by Arquillius

Chapter 17 - "That's not a question I need answered."

When we arrived back at the rental, Meagan ran inside, only for Chloe to come out a moment later. She walked up to me, grabbed me by the wrist, and pulled me inside and into her room. In the room, on the bed Elyssa and Sherley were sitting. I was stunned. The four of us, everyone from the incident was here.

“I had a chat with Sherley, and we’ve come to a conclusion.” Chloe said as she shut the door.

She walked over and stood near Sherley.

“We fucked up royally eight years ago.” Chloe said.

Sherley just nodded.

“We want to put this behind us the right way. I know that holding it in and not coming to terms could blow us apart. I don’t want that.” Chloe said. “Neither of us do and we’re sure you don’t want it either.”

“What is going on here?” Elyssa asked.

“You don’t remember?” I asked.

“Remember what?” She asked.

“Eight years ago, Sherley and I talked you to into fucking Josh. We threatened him into his part. Just because we wanted to see what it looked like. Or least that was our excuse.” Chloe explained.

“Yeah, I remember that. That was pretty fucked up.” Elyssa said.

“Good. We’re gonna leave the room so you two can talk, and figure out how we can make it up to you.” Chloe said, pulling Shirley out of the room.

As soon as the door was closed Elyssa glared at me.

“I suppose you want to make them your sex slaves now.” Elyssa said.

I burst out laughing. That was funny.

“What?” She asked.

“No, it was funny. Honestly, funny.” I said.

“Are you gay?” Elyssa asked.

“And now you’re insinuating that I’m gay because I don’t want to fuck my sisters!” I laughed.

I stopped cold.

“You realize that you just told me I should want to fuck all six of you, right? That you want me to want to be incestuous with you all ... I want to know now, are you attracted to me?” I asked.

She blushed bright red.

“Great.” I sighed. “Sorry, Elyssa, While it’s great to know that you are attracted to me, I’m not into having sex slaves, nor am I looking to have sex with any of you. I want nothing from them that’s anything major.”

“So what do you want?” Elyssa asked.

“For them to admit what they did, and apologize. Which it seems like they’re ready to do.” I explained.

“So what brought this all on?” Elyssa asked.

I explained to her what happened in the pool, leaving out the parts in which I was from the future. Her eyes went wide.

“She was trying to get in your pants!” Elyssa said.

“If she was, okay. Fine. That’s her choice. Calm down.” I said.

“Oh, uh, sorry.” Elyssa said.

Wow, I didn’t expect her to react like that.

“Okay, so yeah, let me lay my cards on the table.” I said sighing. “When I woke up on my birthday, I decided after analyzing everything that’s gone on in life. I don’t like where things were going.”

“Oh?” Elyssa asked. “And where’s that?”

“Me hating you all for various reasons, vanished living my life, when so many fucked up things have happened so far. I’ve seen shit, and I have been keeping it under wraps until recently.” I explained.

“Oh. That’s uh...” Elyssa said.

“Look at what’s already going on with Danielle.” I pointed out. “None of you have been even willing to go see her.”

“What does that matter?” Elyssa asked.

“She had a kid?” I said, trying to point out the flaw in her logic.

“Wait what?” Elyssa asked.

I face palmed.

“You all haven’t been listening.” I groaned. “Great.”

I walked over to the door and opened it, and ushered the other two inside.

“Sit.” I commanded Chloe, pointing at the floor.

She did so.

“Do any of you know that Danielle had a baby?” I asked.

Wide eyes from both Elyssa and Sherley.

“Are you all shitting me? Did none of you hear what Mother and I were talking about last night?” I asked. “When you all came home?”

“Not really.” Sherley said.

“Nope.” Elyssa said

I groaned in frustration.

“Our sister just had our first nephew. His name is Joel. She had him on our birthday. He is adorable.” I said. “You all should go with me over there today, and at least say hi.”

Elyssa and Sherley looked uneasy.

“And hold your nephew.” I added. “Listen, I know Mother has been pumping her version of the bible thru your head, but it’s no reason not to have your own belief system.” I said.

“But it’s wrong!” Elyssa piped up.

“Okay, let’s do it this way.” I said. “Since you all won’t take the ‘she’s family route.’, I want you both to answer honestly, Sherley and Chloe. Are you both attracted to me?” I asked, not really wanting to fire this scenario bullet out.

“Yeah.” Chloe immediately answered.

“I guess.” Sherley said reluctantly.

“No no, no middle ground on this. True to yourselves here. Are you attracted to me to where you would want to have sex with me?” I asked. “And Chloe, Don’t forget you have to do what I said as the result of the deal, so I want honesty here.”

“If I could get the awkwardness of asking you to out of the way.” Chloe said.

Sherley blushed.

“I mean yes, I guess my answer is the same as Chloe.” Sherley asked.

I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

“I’m the father.” I said.

“What?” They all asked in unison.

“Danielle. Had. My. Child.” I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.