The Walk of Life - Cover

The Walk of Life

Copyright© 2019 by Arquillius

Chapter 11 - And Everyone Wants to Know They’re Not Alone

I laid in the bed, panting, trying to catch my breath. If I thought I was out of shape before, oh boy, was I convinced now. As I laid there, next to her, it hit me. I quickly sat up, turned away from her into a sitting position and put my head in my hands.

“Oh god, what have I done?” I asked.

I felt her shift and then press her naked breasts against my back.

“You helped a friend, who was in real need.” She cooed at me.

I looked back at her, turning my head slightly and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Do you know horney I’ve been?” She added. “How bad it’s been needing relief and not getting it?”

“I just cheated on my wife though.” I said, turning my head back.

“Josh, tell me something.” She said. “You know your wife better than anyone right?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Would she want to help her friends?” Danielle asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“If I were her friend in your time, and showed up pregnant and needing help would she want to help me?” Danielle asked.

I thought for a moment. I knew the answer.

“Yes.” I muttered.

“So she would help me get off?” Danielle asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“And if she knew a toy wouldn’t work for me, that I needed a cock...” She started.

“I don’t know. I mean, maybe? We never went THAT far with that kind of thing. Annie didn’t like sharing.” I said.

Danielle laughed, and I mean she laughed.

“What?” I asked.

“She sounds just like me. So I know my answer.” Danielle said before leaning over my shoulder, and giving me another peck on the cheek.

She gave me a hug from behind and then I felt the bed adjust again as she pulled away. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder at her. The sheet was around her waist, letting her d-cup breasts sit freely for me to see, her areolas and nipples were large, and I couldn’t believe that a short time ago, I was enjoying them while we were in the throes of sex. We had gone at it for hours. My fourteen-year-old body had been so pent up, and thinking of that made me realize I had just used her.

“But I just used you.” I said.

“I wasn’t unwilling, besides, I used you too.” She laughed. “Besides, that had to be the best sex I’ve ever had.”

“Please don’t tell me you’re falling for me.” I sighed.

“Not at all. I’m thankful, but we both know that nothing would ever work out between us.” Danielle said.

“I guess that’s good then.” I said.

“Well let me boost your ego for a moment. Not only was that the best sex I’ve ever had, and you were the perfect lover, but you were the biggest I’ve had.” She said. “Your wife is a very lucky woman.”

“Thanks.” I said.

She laid back down, still keeping her breasts bare as I turned my body around.

“One more thing you should remember.” She added.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“If you wife found out today, she would have nine years to get over it.” Danielle laughed.

I looked back at her and was reminded of chorus of ‘Gotta be Somebody’ by Nickelback. The part that went: ‘Cause nobody wants to be the last one there. ‘Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares.

“I’m sorry if I ruined our friendship over this.” She said.

I shook my head.

“You didn’t. You just reminded me of why this is all so important.” I said with a smile.

“Oh?” She asked.

“Danielle. I’m still your friend. I care. Something tells me, we’ll stay friends, even when I go back to New York.” I said.

“No doubt about that.” She said. “You think we can be pen pals?” She asked.

I gave a huge grin at that idea.

“I’d love that!” I said. “That way I can keep updated on how it’s going, since Myspace and Facebook won’t be out for quite some time.”

“Should I ask?” She said.

“Nah. You’ll understand when they come around.” I laughed.

“So, I need your help with one more thing.” She said as she sat back up.

“Oh?” I asked.

She lowered the covers to let me see her stomach. Her belly button was popped out. She took my hand and put it on her stomach. The baby kicked. I smiled. I had never felt something like that before.

“A name.” She said.

“Oh um...” I said before thinking about it for a moment. “How about Sherlock?” I said with a smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.