The Summer of Leah - Cover

The Summer of Leah

Copyright© 2019 by Taoman

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a complete rewrite of Lisa, My Uncle's Maid. The characters and plot have been so changed that I decided to re-post it as new story. The heroine's name change reflects her new ethnicity. The first chapter has no sex. In later chapters there will be much sex. The story takes place in the fifties. A young man is asked by his uncle to stay at his New York City townhouse during his absence. The young protagonist finds the beautiful Leah is a reluctant part of the living arrangements.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

The opening of the bedroom door woke me. I sensed it was daylight. I kept my eyes closed and laid still. The floor creaked and there was a clink on the bed table. The sheets lifted as the bed shifted with her slipping under the blanket. I was on my side and she slid her warm body down mine as she went deep under the covers.

I felt her lips on my morning erection. She took me in fully in her mouth and sucked as she had been told.

I lifted the covers and looked at her. Her eyes met mine as she moved her lips slavishly on my penis.

“Good morning, “ I said.

I rolled onto my back scooting myself backward to sit upright against the headboard...

She followed my movements maintaining her lips on my cock. She snaked her body between my legs. Her head bobbed for several minutes. She was exquisite at this. Her tongue was magic.

She let me slide from her mouth swirling her tongue around the head. She pushed forward and arched her self up. Holding my cock she rubbed it over her nipples.

She watched me.

“I was taught sucking a cock should be both a physical and visual experience for the man,” she informed me.

She brought her forearms forward squeezing her breasts together pinning my dick. She moved her body, working my cock in the warm smooth valley. Her eyes never left my face.

She lowered her head licking the head of my cock as it emerged from between her breasts.

She slid her body down and adored my erection, running it around her cheeks and lips. She looked up at me.

“Do I truly please you Master Jeremy?” she asked coyly.

I reached over to pick up of the cup of coffee awaiting on the table next to the bed. I sipped it.

Our eyes never broke contact, It was a continuing contest of will.

She broke the moment and began an earnest sucking, using both hands to stoke below her lips in a skilled circular hand-job.

I sat the coffee down and took a deep breath. I leaned back and closed my eyes as she worked me close to a climax. She slowed. Her lips brushing the glans, she examined me. “If I was under you I could take you down my throat,” she commented. “Would you like that?”

I looked at that beautiful face. Her lips planted lingering kisses on my glistening cock head as she awaited my answer.

“Just finish” I grunted.

“Would you like to cum in my mouth or squirt hot sperm all over my face, Sir?” She teased. “I love it both ways” she added.

I reached down and pressed her head down on my penis for an answer.

She was very talented. She artfully took me to a toe curling ejaculation. She looked up at me wide eyed as she swallowed the ejaculate. She kept me in her mouth sucking until I loss turgidity. She laid my cock on my stomach and lovingly planted kisses on it.

She sat back and knelt between my legs. She ran a finger around her lips and sucked on it. “Your slave hopes she pleased her Master” she said sweetly.

I flipped my leg over her and sat up on the edge of the bed. I drained my coffee.

“It was suitable” I said noncommittally.

I rose and pulled on my jockey shorts and robe and went to the dining room.

Cook had prepared a man’s breakfast of bacon, eggs and home-fries.

I was eating when Leah appeared. She was naked. With bowed head, she came to my chair and knelt.

I looked down at her. She had brushed her hair and put on some makeup.

“You going to eat? I asked.

“I am awaiting your next command Sir,” She stared at the floor.

“Leah sit in a damned chair and eat,” I said.

She immediately rose to sit. She grabbed a box of frosted flakes and filled a bowl. She poured milk over the cereal from a pitcher. She began to eat like she was famished.

Cook came in and sat a bowl of fresh fruit on the table...

“Morning Miss Leah!” She said cheerily. “It is a beautiful day isn’t it?”

If the cook noticed anything odd about a naked girl at the table she didn’t show it.

Leah nodded with her mouth full.

The cook went back into the kitchen.

Leah looked at me, pushing the now empty cereal bowl away.”They are used to me being naked or in my skimpies around here. Probably more odd to see me with clothes on.” she added.

“My uncle did then keep you naked a lot?” I asked.

She reached to the fruit bowl and took a stemmed cherry.

Crossing her legs on the seat, she leaned back in chair to look at me. Using the stem she worked the cherry between her pursed lips as she pondered the question.

“I guess it depended on his mood. I always tried to read him and see how he wanted me. I have a closet full of pretty clothes,” She bit on the cherry and ate it watching me.

She continued, “How do you want me? You said naked last night. That was your last command,” she raised her eyebrows quizzically.

I finished my breakfast and dabbed my mouth with a napkin.

“Don’t you have a workout class this morning? I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. “Ingrid would probably like me naked too. She is always looking at me like she wants to eat me alive.”

“Don’t you have a tutor coming this afternoon? I continued.

She laughed. “Now that would probably give old Mr. Benson a heart attack” She was delighted with the thought.

“Listen” I said” Let’s just keep your normal routine for right now.”

“You don’t like me always naked and ready for you, Master?” She sat upright and presented her chest. Her full breasts quivered.

“We could go into that backroom and figure this problem out Leah. That one long leather switch looks well broken in.” I said dryly.

She peered at me intently, judging my seriousness. Evidently corporal punishment wasn’t a trivial subject.

“OK. Same routine it is,” she said rising from her chair. She picked another cherry from the bowl.

She bit down on it, juicily smiling at me. She spun around and left. I watched that tight gyrating, bare ass as she skipped out.

I went out into the city that morning. I went across town to meet a fraternity brother and have lunch. Then we went to see the Yankees play the Red Sox. I was home in time for supper. I went to my rooms and changed. Leah greeted me at the table. She was wearing a classic little black dress. It looked smashing on her. I complimented her dress and she glowed at the praise. “I love getting dressed up’” She stood and twirled around so I could see all of her.

She candidly open that night. I knew Mary downstairs. I asked if she had any other friends.

She told me about a Japaneses girl named Mei my uncle had brought to the States to stay at the town house. She said my uncle told her Mei was her 15th birthday present.

“We where best friends. She had been raised to be a courtesan. They are called oiran in Japan. She was trained in hundreds of ways to please a man, but that wasn’t all. In Japan a girl was expected to entertain also. She taught me to play the koto,” she added lightly. “I can play for you sometime if you like,” She looked hesitant, but hopefully at me.

“Sure.” I said. I wasn’t sure what a koto was.

“She is the one who showed me the sacred art of seduction. You know there are many subtle ways a girl can interest a man. You can excite him with just a touch,” She reached over to run a fingernail lightly over the back of my hand. “Many different ways. But they are ancient secrets,” she confided.

“So I wont know when I am being seduced?” I asked.

“Oh trust me you would know soon enough,” she laughed. I hadn’t seen her laugh like that before. She had opened a window of herself.

She told they had been inseparable for the year Mei stayed with them. “But, she just wasn’t just here for me,” she confided. “Your uncle had sex with her too. The three of us would sleep together when he was here. She is the one who showed me that oral sex is more than just sucking a cock. You know it is really an art in the East.”

She continued. “Mei knew how to be with a girl too. I hadn’t done that before. Your uncle had made us be together at first. Then later, when he was gone we would do it,” she added. “A lot”.

She looked at me. “I don’t think I am lesbian however,” she added confidently. “I like being with a man too much,” She lifted her chin and smiled.

My uncle had sent Mei home after a year.

Then later he started bringing Mary up to stay for periods of time.

“She was a good friend too?” I asked.

Leah nodded.

Mary was well skilled at taking a man fully into her throat. Leah had been taught how to perform this.

“I don’t think your uncle really cared for Mary. She wasn’t his type. She is vulgar and course. There wasn’t anything submissive about her either. Which he expects in a girl”

“But we became friends. I get so lonesome around here. She was funny and we would laugh and laugh.”

“Then your uncle kicked her out. He said she was getting too attached,” Leah shrugged her shoulders. She continued. “We did play around a little like girls can do. But it was nothing like Mei and I”

Cook had cleaned up and left. Now it was just us at the table. We were drinking wine.

“So what does the Master have planned for his slave girl tonight?” she asked with a sly smile.

“Well the Master is expected at the poker table tonight,” I answered.

She stuck her lip out. “You have resisted all the ancient secret wiles I have been using on you,” she pouted.

I rose. “It was a struggle darling. Trust me,” I told her.

“Be in my bed when I return tonight” I added as I left for the evening.

It was late when I got back upstairs.

When I entered my bedroom I was greeted with the sight of Leah kneeling naked at the foot of my bed. Her leash led from her collar to a loop around the bedpost. Her head was touching the floor.

“This slave awaits her Master,” she said quietly.

I let her hold her position as I disrobed.

I sat on bed and looked down at her. I took the leash from the bedpost.

“Leah” I said “Do you want to make love?”

She kept her head lowered. “A slave girl has no say in the matter, Sir”

I nudged her with my foot. “Leah!” I said sharply. “Do you want to make love to me?”

She held her position then raised herself. She fell into my arms so we fell back on the bed. She was on top of me, our faces inches apart.

“Ask me again Jeremy,” she whispered kissing me.

I was awoken in the morning with my penis being sucked. I lay back and enjoyed the sensation of it. Then I reached down to pull her up in my arms. We made languid slow love. That morning both of us wanted to enjoy just the loving tenderness of each other. The night before we had gone after the other’s body with a frenzied pent up wildness. The first tryst had urgently gone into a second. It had been passionate as we both sated desires.

Her tongue ran around my ear. She whispered her favorite position was from behind.

She gently pulled from my embrace and rolled over presenting her ass to me. I thought she desired anal sex. I rose behind her and rubbed my erection around the bud of her rectum.

“Oh no!” She exclaimed quickly. “I can do that but I need to get ready for you. Please, my pussy. Dog style. Fuck me hard. Like you did in the shower. I love that.”

Afterwards we showered. We washed each other. She knelt as the other night. She dutifully washed my penis and reached around to my ass. She ran her finger around my anus and pushed.

“I know a secret way to rub my finger against your prostate gland that make you cum like a rocket. I will do it if you like. Your uncle never wanted it,” she added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.