The Summer of Leah
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Taoman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a complete rewrite of Lisa, My Uncle's Maid. The characters and plot have been so changed that I decided to re-post it as new story. The heroine's name change reflects her new ethnicity. The first chapter has no sex. In later chapters there will be much sex. The story takes place in the fifties. A young man is asked by his uncle to stay at his New York City townhouse during his absence. The young protagonist finds the beautiful Leah is a reluctant part of the living arrangements.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Mercifully, the locked inner room was sound-proofed. It was blissfully quiet in the study. I sat down in one of the big chairs and caught my breath.

There was a soft knock on the door and I said “Enter’ Jameson looked in from the door.

“I thought perhaps I heard a disturbance, Master Jeremy?” he said politely.

“All taken care of Jameson,” I stated.

He nodded. “Ah Miss Leah, I presume.” he said.

I nodded at him.

“Sir, may I relate some history?In the great war we learned, when the Hun advances in force, hunker down in the trenches. Resist the attack by all means available. Then immediately regroup and fully counter-assault the enemy.” He lifted his bushy eyebrows and closed the door.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face looking at the scratches in the mirror. I used a styptic pencil on the three blood-spotted lines and decided I would live. I went back to the study, browsed a book and finished my glass of wine. An hour passed.

I refilled the glass and opened the bookcase. I turned on the light. Leah was huddled in a corner of the cage. She blinked and then stared hatefully at me.

I smelled urine as I approached the cage.

“You smell rank Leah,” I commented.

I tilted my glass and drank.

“Want a sip?”I held the goblet out.

She glared at me.

“OK” I said and turned to go.

“Wait” she said in exasperation. “I am sorry I scratched you.”

I touched my cheek. “I don’t think there will be scars.”

“I don’t like being in here. I hate the dark. It makes me think I am losing my mind,” she said.

I looked at her. “Leah I have decided not to have pity on you. From now it is going to be my way. You will do as I say.”

“Or what? You leave me in here forever?” she said bitterly.

“I don’t think it will take that long,” I said. “Probably just over night”.

I turned back around and walked to the door. I turned the light off.

“Wait!”

“What do I have to do to get out of here?” Her voice was changed. It had a tremor of panic.

I turned the light back on and considered her. “Give me that sodden kimono, “ I told her.

She stared at me balefully.

I shook my head. “Fine”

I flicked the light off and closed the door. I could her calling after me. “Wait, please wait! NO!”

I went to the kitchen and got a cold piece of lasagna from the refrigerator. I stood in the kitchen and ate.

I went back to the study and re-opened the bookcase. I turned the light on. The kimono was balled in the corner of the cage. She was huddled with her knees against her chest.

I went to the cage. We stared at each other. She had been crying

“Leah, are you ready to be a good obedient girl?” I asked her.

“What is it you want me to do?” she asked quietly.

Earlier I had noticed what I wanted on the wall. Something I had seen at the bar the night before had intrigued me. I took a chain leash from a peg and held it before her.

“I will leash you. Take you to the shower and you will wash,” I told her.

She eyed the leash. “This is what you want?” she asked. “I thought you said you wanted to be friends.”

“We can be friends,” I told her, “Except you will be a naked friend and on a leash”.

She sighed. “I had thought you might be different than him. I didn’t think you were cruel”

“Leah I don’t know how cruel I am. But I know, the thought of having you excites me. What I have do to reach that goal. I guess we will just have to see how hard you fight it”.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the bars.

“I wish had a choice about all this,” she said despondently.

She looked up at me. “Your uncle knew this would happen. I would lose if I fought you. He probably didn’t have to put this on me,” Her hand went to the collar. “Sooner or later you would have me.”

“Okay let me out please. I will do want you want,” she said in defeat.

I opened the door and helped her out. Her nakedness was wonderful as she rose against my arms.

I had her tilt her head back to fasten the leash to the ring on the collar. She stood still and took a deep breath.

I stood back holding the leash. Damn she was beautiful, even in her disheveled shape.

Her full grapefruit sized breasts rose and fell. She would not meet my studying eyes.

She had quarter-sized aureoles and nipples like taut large pencil erasers. Her sex was shaved bald.

I had never seen that before on a girl.

I squatted down to look closer. I reached out and ran the back of my forefinger across the smooth pubis.

“Damn this is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.” I observed.

She shivered.”I’m cold,” she said.

“Okay,” I stood and tugged the leash. Her head jerked and her eyes flashed at me. She resisted the pull on her neck. Then, resigned to her fate, she lowered her head and meekly followed me.

I led her out of the room and closed the bookcase.

“Leah if I were truly cruel I would make you crawl behind me, like my dog right now,” I told her looking over my shoulder, as she followed behind me.

She lifted her eyes, gauging my words.

I turned to walk backward as I tugged on the leash. She was very charming to watch.

I sat in a chair as she stood before me. I wound the leash around my fist to tug her closer. I looked again at her sex. I brought my fingers up between her legs. There was a wide gap between her slender thighs. I slid three fingers forward across the gap marveling at the smoothness. Her cleft was swollen and wet.

I looked up. “You’re aroused?” I slid the middle finger between her lips and intimately stroked her.

She had closed her eyes and exhaled as I touched her.

“That happens when I get scared.” she said slowly.

While still caressing her sex I looked up at her.

“Kiss me Leah” I told her.

“You want everything from me, don’t you?”She replied.

I ran my other hand up the back of her leg to her ass and used a firm cheek to move her pelvis on my finger.

“Kiss me Leah” I told her again.

She closed her eyes and lowered her lips to mine.

We kissed. She lifted her hands to my shoulders to steady herself. I pushed against her lips with my tongue. She opened her mouth. I squeezed her ass, enjoying the tight rounded smoothness.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.