Don't Sleep on the Subway Book Three
Chapter 61: Epilogue

Copyright© 2019 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 61: Epilogue - This third and final book of the trilogy is set in the European Theater of World War Two and it covered the period of 1939 to 1945. Our Time traveling hero is hard at work trying to smooth the rough edges of history without creating a conundrum and he is seeing the reality of history without any bias from opinionated so called experts of the period.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Exhibitionism   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

I was sitting in the recreation room of the VA hospital pretending to be reading a book about the Napoleonic Wars and keeping my eyes on the exit door to see if I might be able to make a quick move to get away from the pills and the constant questions that did nothing but annoy me.

When I shaved that morning, I looked into the mirror and scarcely recognized myself because that same reversal of time had taken place with my physical body after my return to my proper place in time. I had my memories of my total seven year journey into the past with this last trip and saw my face over a decade younger in the mirror. I should have aged seven years and instead subtracted fourteen years from my life cells. The man in the mirror was about early thirties and suddenly my middle-aged receding hair-line was erased like it had never existed in the first place. I knew the doctors were astonished because my medical record showed I was only three months shy of sixty on my chart.

With each trip into the past, I had lost about two years in physical appearance for each year spent in the past.

This time, I didn’t have any fresh bullet holes to investigate or any other injuries that I was unable to explain to the authorities. They had me in the quasi-mental ward on the top floor and they had us all locked in at night but at least they had not put me into a restraining jacket like they had done the first time it had happened to me. The world around me had aged at the expected seven year gap and none of the doctors were the same as the previous ones and the female that I was looking for with great enthusiasm was nowhere to be found.

I was lucky to have the VA because they had me at the top of their list for treatment and care due to wounds I had received in service to our country. That was not counting the ones I had received at Yorktown in the American Revolution or the one I had gotten just outside of Atlanta Georgia riding with General Sherman. That one was only a flesh wound and I had a good doctor that saw the value in washing and covering the wound with clean bandages.

I was so involved with the Second World War on this last trip that I had not taken the time to make any investments that would benefit me back in reality once again. I had some of that on the two previous trips and had profited greatly with the accumulation of wealth in my name at banks I knew never failed even with the great depression in the 1930s.

The pretty but decidedly overweight redheaded nurse with the big bosom was making her rounds to make certain none of us had missed our medications. They were very strict about the medications at this particular VA location and it was all in response to the rumors and stories about mistreatment that had plagued the medical profession in this time and place.

When she bent over to put the pill in my mouth, I patted Patricia’s fine plump backside feeling the smoothness of her control top white pantyhose underneath her spotless uniform. She was one of those nurses that didn’t take offense at such liberties but simply shrugged it off as part of the job.

My thoughts reverted to my Erika back in Nurenberg waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares about being raped up in Berlin by the rampaging Russian soldiers that were on a crusade to impregnate every female inside the city to change their German DNA into at least half Russian and prevent Germany from ever seeking to rule the world ever again. That certainly didn’t seem like a good plan to me but it was probably one that made Stalin smile in his display case in the middle of the Kremlin.

I stoked Nurse Patricia’s buttocks with my greedy fingers and she smiled at me because I was without a doubt the youngest looking patient she had seen in this place for the entire time she had worked here.

“May I have some Nexium please nurse, my stomach is acting up again and I need something to calm it down.”

She looked over her shoulder at the head nurse and tilted her head for me to follow her to the nursing station at the end of the long empty hallway. We were right next to the exit doors there and I hoped that an opportunity might present itself for me to escape my detainee status.

Patricia unlocked the door to the small room that was used for treatment of a patient with a problem that could be taken care of by a nurse without calling in a doctor unnecessarily.

When she bent over to find the indigestion pills on the bottom shelf, I took advantage of the close quarters to quickly pull down her white panty hose and insert my business between her feminine folds with breathless passion.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.