Don't Sleep on the Subway Book Three - Cover

Don't Sleep on the Subway Book Three

Copyright© 2019 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Preface

Historical Sex Story: Preface - This third and final book of the trilogy is set in the European Theater of World War Two and it covered the period of 1939 to 1945. Our Time traveling hero is hard at work trying to smooth the rough edges of history without creating a conundrum and he is seeing the reality of history without any bias from opinionated so called experts of the period.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Exhibitionism   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Before starting Book Three of this time-traveling historical trilogy, please be kind enough as to allow me to summarize Book One and Book Two. Then, I will introduce the scope of Book Three to give readers more of a full picture perspective of historical reality in a fictional format. I did this to some extent with a book that was called “The 400 Year War” that covered the period of 1492 to 1892 and dealt primarily with the accusation of some historians that the European settlers in the new world (only in the geographic region that is now known as the “lower 48”) employed genocide to destroy an entire indigenous population already established in that part of the world. I have tried to be as unbiased as possible in both projects with the possible exception of my own personal view that France never considered Americans to be their “Allies” or their friends but simply used the new nation from the very beginning to fit into their own agenda.

In Book One, each of the fifty chapters addressed periods and events primarily centered around the duration of the American Civil War and continued further west with the spirit of “Manifest Destiny” borrowing heavily from the development of far distant sectors with the use of Railroad construction and the linking of east with west in a way that made an entire continent a single entity. It was this period of American history that highlighted the true birth of a nation to include the abolishment of slavery by Abraham Lincoln and the expansionary fever of “Go West, Young Man” in the minds of recently arrived European immigrants.

The genre of this writing could be said to be Science Fiction, Time Travel, Historical, Erotic, Military, and perhaps cross-sections of several others. The bottom line is that the genre is not as important as understanding where reality is transparent and fiction runs rampant simply to emphasize the truth of the facts.

For those readers that take umbrage at the use of sexual passages and innuendo please use your own processes to simply skip over the unrelated content and stay with the meat of the story in your own reading style.

Book Two of this trilogy is a shorter story of twenty-five chapters and it moves the hero back to the time of the American Revolution giving a window into the thoughts and the feelings of the actual participants in that vital time. The abbreviated interlude with General Arnold and the crimes of some junior officers under Cornwallis’s command was not well described by most historians because they were not ingredients that the so-called professionals considered key elements of that historical period. I tend to see the influence of people like Arnold, Franklin and even Adams as more important than King George or George Washington and rue the fact that history has sort of overlooked their contribution to the course of development of the American dream.

One can almost see the reasoning in Whitehall a few short decades later as Britain invades the American continent again and actually burns down the White House in Washington, D.C. in an expression of spite and grudge bearing that the world has seldom seen. Fortunately, for the American people, that also turned out badly for the military forces of the British Empire and the United States was forewarned to keep a vigilant watch on both enemies and friends for a long time after that adventure.

Outline »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.