The Story of Rudina the Hunter Wolf - Cover

The Story of Rudina the Hunter Wolf

Copyright© 2019 by RMGS Winter

Preface

A message from the author.

Concept and exercise:

Write for two hours a day, from now on. Create my worlds, as I see them while sticking interesting characters into it.

Purpose, mental stimulation as my body ages, to keep me as healthy as possible, and to explore what it means to be a flawed human being.

Worlds and setting:

The worlds this in this story, and following stories are loosely based on both mythology and pseudoscience. Not that I agree with any pseudoscience, it’s just colorful and imaginative. The concept is while not a person of faith, what can I do with worlds where the laws of physics makes it possible for Magic, gods, devils, and every monster in gaming, fantasy, could actually exist.

The setting contains 10 unique worlds, which are alternate realities of our Earth. In some worlds, magic has replaced science, in others there is a mix of magic and science, while a few are so different that they would not be recognizable as based on Earth.

The Concept of how Magic works, is based on pseudoscience and how people who do not understand particle physics try and fit their beliefs in the supernatural into science.

Magic in these worlds is defined as the natural reaction of the quantum world to powerful willpower. I set up some bad physics to allow for magic, and then extrapolated how this would change a world, while making it a Dungeons and Dragons setting. Yes, the first iteration of these setting was in second edition during the 90’s. As I wanted more of a science fiction with magic world than Forgotten Realms allowed. Although I did add a lot from Dark Sun in the first versions.

Main Character is a self-insertion of sorts. It is hard to not put a little of one’s self into a character, as such for this story, I will be very obvious with how this character relates to me, and my flaws and strengths, and personal background.

So, without further ado, I will tell a fantasy story ... oh and Yes before I forget.

Disclaimer:

Because we live in an age of disclaimers.

“The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this book are mostly fictitious.”

Because let’s face it, half of this story is going to be non-fiction set in a fictious world, or is it?

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.