A World of My Own
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2019 by zazupitz

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A rich guy changes his own world when he studies hypnotism and practices on his sister.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

I woke the next morning a bit groggy until I realized Emily was still there, securely tied to the four corners of the bed and still sleeping soundly. What a vision she was. Her hair, normally brushed to a long silky shine, was one big knot. What little makeup she had been wearing was smeared and streaked and there were some nasty looking bruises at either side of her pussy. I guess I was rougher than I thought. From the marks, it was pretty obvious I had created these when I took hold of her to fuck her ass. Remembering that scene started to work my cock back to life.

It was time to consider how to best use and abuse my newest slave. I certainly had some ideas but I was really wondering how far I could push her into submitting to the most humiliating acts I could imagine. I was not going to be satisfied with her body alone. I needed to break her spirit. The question was how and how fast I could accomplish this goal. You’ll note, I never doubted that the goal could be accomplished.

It was right about then that two things happened. First, Emily started to stir. She wiggled a bit until she realized she was bound. Her eyes opened and examined these bounds and then a light of recognition seemed to ascend into her consciousness. She slowly turned and when see saw me a huge smile took hold and with as much enthusiasm as I could have hoped for, she said, “Thank you Master.”

“You’re welcome slave, but don’t be thanking me too soon. I’ve only just begun your training and you haven’t the slightest hint how much more I will demand of you. You will be completely mine. Your body and soul will be mine. Your spirit will be totally consumed for my pleasure. And, when you fail me, as I know you will, I will punish you viciously. Then we’ll see just how much you feel like thanking me.”

This little speech was delivered with the coldest smile I could conjure. I wanted to set the fear of God in her. More exactly, I wanted to set the fear of me in her. I succeeded. Goosebumps rose on her flesh as a shiver of fear visibly coursed through her body. A tear started to collect at the corners of each eye and the tension built until the slack in the ropes was drawn taut.

She remembered my admonitions from the previous night.

“May I speak Master?” Her voice quivered as she asked to be heard.

“It depends on what you have to say. From now on you best take care to please me with everything you say and do or you will suffer the consequences.” I needed to keep the tone menacing and, truth be told, I was enjoying this immensely. “Now, do you think you have something worth saying.”

She hesitated, gulped down her fear and with the same tremor in her voice she said, “Yes Master.”

“Then speak.”

She hesitated once again. It was obvious she was trying to find some measure of courage before she ventured out on this path. I actually thought she was going to beg me to release her. There was so much fear showing through I was becoming certain she knew I was going to be displeased. What she finally said amazed me.

“Master, I want to please you. I want you to have my heart and soul. I can’t explain why but I know I would be lost if it weren’t for you. I swear to you I will never deny you. Any demand you have will be satisfied even if I have to die trying. Please do what ever you want with me. Punish me if you are displeased. I saw how you punished Nan. I know what I’m asking for. I swear I will do my best to avoid that. But, if I fail I will take what ever you feel is just. And Master, when you are ready I will be honored to have your baby.”

I had forgotten that little bombshell. I wasn’t even sure I meant it. I think I was just testing to see what reaction I would get.

“And what about your mother and sister. Will you be ready to help me take them?”

Now there was no hesitation. “Yes Master. Just tell me what to do and I will help you take both of them and anyone else you want.”

I put on my best skeptical look and said, with as much menace as I could muster, “Bullshit. I don’t believe you’re ready. That whole speech tells me you still have way too much spirit. You think you can please me but you haven’t a clue.”

“I swear Master, I would die for you if that’s what you wanted. Test me if you don’t believe me.”

Well, that was an idea. For a second, I actually thought about freeing one of her hands and giving her a knife with instructions to plunge it into her heart and then I actually wondered if she might really do it. I really wasn’t convinced but the passion with which she delivered her little speech left just a slight doubt in my mind. No, that test was going too far too fast. I needed something else; something slightly less dramatic but something that would leave her feeling like an abused animal rather that the human being she had been just a day earlier. That’s when I remembered I needed to piss.

“Fine, you want to be tested let’s see just how ready you are.” I untied her quickly, grabbed her by the hair, and dragged her into the bathroom. I have to give her credit; she didn’t flinch at the abuse to her scalp.

“You need to piss, don’t you?”

“Yes Master” was the simple response.

“Well hold it. From now on you are my toilet. Sit on the bowl and open that slut mouth of yours.” That got her to flinch just a bit but she did as instructed.

I stepped in front of her, took my cock in my hand and said, “Don’t swallow. I want to see my pissing running down your slut body.” I let loose and as the hot stream hit her tongue her eyes bugged out and her hands shot down and grabbed the side of the toilet as if I might blow her off the bowl with the force of it.

My bladder was full and her mouth was small. It didn’t take a second or two before my piss was running down over her tits and stomach. It funneled down between her legs and started to trickle into the bowl. So far, so good. She held firm.

As I finally started to taper off I grabbed her chin, tilted her head back to capture what was left in her mouth and said, “Swallow cunt!” With a grimace, she did just that and immediately began to fight back the urge to retch. Once again, I was pleasantly surprised. She held it down and actually gave me a little smile. She needed more.

I grabbed a cup from the sink, hand it to her and told her to fill it. She knew what was coming and showed the first sings of hesitation since her proclamation. She eased herself up from the bowl, placed the cup before her cunt and seemed to have to seriously concentrate before the flow started. Even after it overflowed, she held it there until she was done.

“Now, drink it bitch.” Again, she hesitated but she slowly raised the cup to her lips. I think she was hoping I was going to stop her at the last second and when she realized I was going to let this happen I guess she figured she would make it as good as she could. She slowly, and as sensuously as she could, tipped the cup and slowly drank every last drop.

Fuck, she was passing these challenges far too easily. I was going to have to come up with something far worse if I was really going to break her spirit. But, for now, the whole scene was just too much and I had a raging hard-on.

“Get your ass off the bowl, turn around and bend over.”

She was in position in a flash.

“Spread your cheeks bitch.”

Again, she had herself spread wide in an instant.

I was out of control. She was dry and this was going to hurt like hell and all I could think about was how good it would be to hear her scream. And, that’s just what she did as I fisted my cock into that tight dry hole with as much force as I could deliver without hurting myself. I was buried to the hilt before that first scream died down and started pounding the second scream from her throat. What a sweet song.

I continued my relentless attack on her ass until her screaming eased into moaning and that’s when I started slapping her ass. They were sharp, full handed slaps on each cheek that fell in rhythm with my thrusts into her almost virgin asshole. That got the screams back but now they were mixed with something else. Was she actually enjoying this abuse? I reached around to her cunt and there was my answer. She was dripping. I was pounding her asshole and beating her ass and she was getting off. That was too much for me. I went berserk. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back until I damn near snapped her neck. I resumed beating her ass with as much force as I could deliver. I started slamming her ass so hard her chin was being driven into the back of the toilet and that’s when I exploded. I came in torrents and continued to pound her so hard my cum actually started to squirt back out with each thrust and I was still cumming. If I hadn’t started to get dizzy I don’t know where this would have gone. I finally collapsed and so did she.

I collected myself quickly. Emily, on the other hand, seemed totally drained. The toilet she was now laying across seemed to be the only thing holding her up. Shit stained cum was oozing out of her abused ass and dripping down over her enflamed cunt. Her breathing was labored and her legs were quivering from the strain. She was a perfect mess and I was hatching my next plan.

“Don’t move a fucking muscle! I’ll be right back.” I ran down to Jan’s room, woke them both up and told them to follow me. As we got back to my room I grabbed the largest in the set of butt plugs and one of the strap-ons and led them both to the bathroom.

Emily was where I left her. “Nan, get down there and suck that ass clean. I made my point with a solid shove with my foot to her back. She went straight to work and Emily, who may have passed out, started to stir again. I turned and grabbed Jan by the hair, pulling her to her knees. “Suck my cock bitch.” The animal in me was now in full view and the world was finally coming into focus as the scene played out before me. This was the world I always dreamed of.

Jan was just starting to get a rise out of my cock when I threw her to the floor, tore Nan from Emily’s ass and with all the force of a full punch, I drove the butt plug up Emily’s ass. The scream barely started when I grabbed the strap-on, threw it a Nan and said, “Get this on and fuck that cunt.” Emily visibly tensed as Nan raced to get the nine inch plastic dick in place and it didn’t take more than a few seconds before she was in position and working that monster into Emily’s cunt. What was most interesting was, it didn’t take more than a few strokes before Nan had that thing buried and Emily started to moan and buck against that monster dick. I succeeded in waking the slut in her and now it was going to need nurturing.

I needed pussy and Jan was readily available so I pushed her up on the counter, caught her lags with my arms and drove my cock into her cunt. She was wet and by the time I hit bottom I could feel her cervix grasp the head of my dick. She definitely had the tightest cunt in the group. I started a rhythm that matched the pace Nan had established and together we started to work our way to ecstasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.