A World of My Own - Cover

A World of My Own

Copyright© 2019 by zazupitz

Chapter 9: Programming Emily - Part 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Programming Emily - Part 2 - A rich guy changes his own world when he studies hypnotism and practices on his sister.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Once recovered, I looked over at Emily who had collapsed on the couch with the sweetest smile of satisfaction I’d ever seen her display. It was time to take her much deeper and begin the real reprogramming.

“Emily, tell me how you feel.”

“I feel better than I have ever felt before. I love you so much. Did I make you feel good?”

She seemed sincerely concerned. “You did great. Did my cum feel good on your face?”

She giggled just a bit. “It really did. It was so hot a creamy and watching it shoot from your cock actually made me cum.” She hesitated a bit before she continued.

“I was just remembering this one time when you got some on my face and I told you it was gross. That was really stupid. I’m really sorry Jimmy.”

I was taken aback. I hadn’t realized that the subject would be able to tap memories while under. I wondered if this was common or if there was some fault in the level of control I was projecting on her. It was something I would need to investigate further but for now it was of little consequence.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. How did my cock feel as it slid down your throat?”

“Amazing! I thought I was going to choke at first but it passed really quickly and I started getting into it. I guess I really liked giving up control.”

“Excellent! Now, listen carefully. You are totally relaxed. Your sense of contentment is returning and deepening. Your mind and your body are as one, totally relaxed, totally opened. You need to let me into your mind. You need me to help you realize all that is possible. You need to experience everything I have to offer. You cannot refuse me for doing so would destroy all you have achieved here today. Blissful contentment will be replaced by excruciating pain if you don’t open yourself up to me. Do you understand?” She was in a dreamlike trance as she said, “I do.”

“I need you to experience the consequences if you fail to give yourself completely. I want you to feel your right leg becoming tense.”

She flinched just a bit as her muscles in that leg tensed.

“Feel the tension increasing. It’s becoming so tight you can’t help but stretch it out in front of you.”

Her leg shot out in front of her and became stiff as a board.

“The tension is continuing to mount and a cramp is developing in your toes.”

She whimpered just a bit as she tried to flex the cramp from her toes.

“The cramp is becoming unbearable as it begins to travel up your leg to your calf muscles.”

She cried out and the muscles in her calf were visibly spasming.

“The cramp is so bad you almost wish you could cut your leg off to ease the pain. It’s clawing its way up your leg now.”

Tears started rolling down her cheeks and she started clawing at the offending leg as if she though she might be able to tear it away. I wondered for just a moment; if she had a knife would she have done as I suggested and cut it off?”

“Your leg has been totally consumed. The pain is so overwhelming you would do anything to make it go away. The cramps in your muscles are so severe it feels like your leg is trying to collapse in on it self. Beg me to take the pain away.”

She was crying heavily by know and screamed plaintively, “Please take the pain away. Please Jimmy, I can’t stand it anymore. Please make it go away.”

“Remember what this feels like. Remember how easily it started. Think about how easy it would be for it to start again. Remember, and when I snap my fingers the pain will be gone. You will be relaxed again and the pleasure you were feeling before will slowly return to consume you.”

I snapped my fingers and it was like someone had cut the string that held her leg up. It fell to the floor with a distinct thud and the rest of her body followed as the tension was immediately drained. She continued to sob for a few minutes as the pain subsided and the pleasure returned.

I began taking her down deeper into a trance. She had experienced punishment for the first time and I had little doubt it would be a lasting lesson. It was time to show her the other end of the spectrum so I eased down between her legs, spread her open slightly and began kissing her outer labia. She reacted immediately as I continued to cover her pussy with light kisses and occasional strokes with my tongue. Her breathing increased as I part her lips with my tongue and gently stroked her clit. The cries of pain coming from her just a moment earlier were now replaced by a gentle purring as I took her clit between my lips and stroked it more forcefully.

“Oh yes Jimmy. That feels so good. Please don’t stop. I love when you eat my pussy. Please. I want to cum for you. Please don’t stop.” She was panting by now.

I eased a finger into her cunt and found her g-spot as I continued to nibble and lick her clit. That brought her hips off the couch as she tried to pull me deeper into her. It wouldn’t take much more to drive her over the edge but I pulled away and she let out a sob of frustration.

“Emily, remember this. Remember how good this feels and remember how bad you felt before. Give yourself to me and this pleasure can be repeated. Hold back and the pain will return.”

I didn’t give her a chance to respond before I dove back into her sweet cunt. I drove two and then three fingers deep into her sopping hole, caught her clit between my teeth, and stoked her relentlessly until she exploded. Maybe it was the pain that proceeded this pleasure or maybe I was just possessed and doing a better than average job of eating her out. Whatever the case, she exploded more intensely that ever before. I mean, she always responded well to my tongue work but this was unreal. She trashed and screamed and convulsed so wildly I had a hard time holding on. I did though, and continued to work her cunt, wanting to drive her as far as I possibly could.

I managed to keep her orgasm coursing through her, in varying waves of intensity, for a good five minutes before I started to ease her back down. She was a mess. Sweat was pouring from her, her breathing was ragged and she seemed to be shivering just a bit with each exhale. But, through all this, the look of absolute satisfaction on her face was unmistakable and the sense of calm she had enjoyed before was clearly retuning. I had her. Now it was time to take her over the edge and into bondage. No, I don’t mean I was going to tie her up, although that was certainly going to come later. What I mean is it was time to make her utterly and completely mine.

I gave her a few more minutes to ease fully back into her trance state and began.

“Emily, now that you’ve felt both extremes, tell me what you want.”

Her tone was calm and her voice even but there was a new intensity in her eyes that wasn’t there when we started.

“I want what you want. I want to please you. I want to be yours. Please help me learn what you need. I don’t want to hurt again. Please teach me so you won’t have to hurt me again.”

Success! I wanted to scream it for the entire world to hear. I was master of my world and here was my latest conquest. I felt like a god.

I needed her to open up more completely so I spent the next few minutes easing her deeper into the trance. By the time I was done she was lying on the couch again and had relaxed so completely that it would have been possible to mistake her as part of the upholstery. The leather seemed to embrace her and create comforting nooks and valleys that cradled her form.

“Emily, I am going to help you discovered your darkest desires. We are going to explore deeply and help you realize what you have always known and never had to courage to admit. Listen to my voice. Open your mind. Know that I am offering you absolute truth and accept it without hesitation. Trust me and I will free you to become what you have always wanted to be.”

I didn’t know if any of that was true but I was sure she would believe it by the time I finished with her.

“Emily, you are desperate to be controlled. You are longing to give yourself to someone so completely that nothing they ask would be denied. Nothing they asked would be unwelcome. To be totally consumed by another would result in the sweetest form of freedom you’ve ever imagined. You can no longer deny this absolute need.

“You imagine yourself being taken forcefully and having your body ravaged and it excites you beyond anything you’ve ever experienced. To be tied up so you have no control over who does what to you makes your pussy drip with desire. You almost cum just thinking about multiple people taking you at the same time. You’ve never been able to vocalized the though but “Gangbang” keeps lurking among your darkest fantasies.”

“You love pain if only it carries with it the possibility of pleasure to follow. You know what that means. You know the word that best describes what you hope to be. Admit it to me now. Tell me what your very deepest and darkest desire is. Tell me that one desire that excites and frightens you more than any other.”

The signs that I was getting through were subtle. Her breath remained even, her eyes remained focused on mine and her body held its totally relaxed state. The giveaways were her nipples, which were as erect as they had ever been and her pussy, which was obviously re- enflamed with desire.

She whispered, as if the effort to speak with any more force was beyond her. “I want to be your sex slave. I want you to take me and make me completely yours.”

There it was. I don’t know if it was an original thought I had tickled to the surface or a planted desire she was accepting as hers. It didn’t matter. I had her. Now I was going to take he into even darker recesses she certainly never imagined. From this point forward, I was going to twist and reshape her brain to my will. If I did it well she would never know the difference between what was truly hers and what I had given her. I was going to blacken her soul.

“You can be my slave only if you admit everything. I know you better than you know yourself. I know you have dreamt about being with women. In particular, I know you have fantasized about being with Jan. Tell me I’m right.”

“You are right. I have masturbated thinking about making love to her.”

“She’s not the only one you fantasize about. You also dream about your mother and your sister don’t you?”

With this one she hesitated just a bit and seemed to tense for just a beat. “God I’m so embarrassed. I have dreamt about being with both of them. I love them so much.”

“What embarrasses you even more are your fantasies about sharing them with me. You touch yourself as you imagine watching me slide my cock into each of them while you fondle and suck on their tits.”

The tensing was more pronounced this time but the response was practically the same. “How do you know me so well? God, I’m so ashamed. I’ve pictured you sliding your beautiful cock into each of them as I watch. I love them so much and I love you so much. I just want them to know how wonderful you are. God, I’m such a slut. I’m such an evil slut”

Who was I to argue? “You’re right, you are a complete slut and you are my slave. I am going to use you to my hearts content and you are going to love every nasty little perversion I can think up for you. And, when I’m ready, you are going to help me get your mom and sister to join us. I am going to indulge and expand on every dark fantasy you’ve ever had and you are going to help me drive you ever deeper into your dark perverted soul. Do you understand?”

Her sense of ease seemed to return. The hesitation in her voice was gone now as she said, “I’m ready to be yours. Tell me what you want. Teach me how to please you. I’m ready to submit. Please be my master and teacher, Jimmy. I love you.”

That was it. I succeeded and now it was time to reap the rewards. What was startling was how long we had been at this. It was now one in the morning and if I let myself succumb I might have just crawled into bed and slept. This was much more work than I had ever imagined it would be.

“Emily, I want to be able to bring you back to this blissful state whenever I think you’ve earned it. So, listen carefully and remember. Anytime you hear me say the word “chulo” you will immediately return to this state.” Like my key word with Jan, this was Portuguese and meant asshole. “Repeat it for me.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.