A World of My Own - Cover

A World of My Own

Copyright© 2019 by zazupitz

Chapter 8: Programming Emily - Part 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Programming Emily - Part 1 - A rich guy changes his own world when he studies hypnotism and practices on his sister.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Emily was always a bit late to everything so when eight o’clock came and went I wasn’t surprised. This was one of the things I was going to correct. At twenty after, James called up to announce her arrival and a minute later she was walking through my door and her new life.

As usual, she was looking great. Emily is five-foot six, about 120 pounds, and has a perfectly balanced figure. Everything flows just as it should and she was dressed perfectly to show it all off. Her blouse was a shimmering blend of greens and blues that fit tightly over a decent sized and very well shaped set of tits. The v-neck cut revealed her well-defined cleavage and the way her nipples were poking through the fabric it was fairly clear she wasn’t wearing a bra. She wore a short leather skirt of deep blue that set off the blouse perfectly. It was cut high on her thighs so the muscular shape of her legs was plainly displayed. She finished this off with a pair of open-toed sandals, also in deep blue. All in all, a perfectly blended package.

Emily always wore her hair long and, more often than not, she tied it back with a ribbon or clip. Today she left it free and it flowed nicely over her shoulders. It reached just above the curve of her ass and, as usual, it almost glimmered. Her hair was always one of her best assets. I know that’s sounds a bit strange for someone I was about to turn into a fuck toy but that hair did more to draw attention that you might think.

She had brought an over-night bag with her that she dropped at the door as she ran over and jumped into my arms. Her scent was light and flowery, kind of like jasmine and as her lips met mine I could feel her heat. Emily was always hot and often arrived ready. Today was no exception. I have no doubt she would have welcomed my lifting her skirt and taking her right there, in the middle of the floor. She would have welcomed it but that’s not the way I planned this. In fact, when I was done with her she would be begging for it.

I put on my best “I’m really excited” look and told her I really needed to share some very important breakthroughs with her.

“I really miss you baby. You look great. I want you so bad. But, you have to hear this news first. Come sit with me. I’ll tell you all about it.” I came off like a kid in a candy store and she obviously sensed my excitement.

With a sly smile she asked, “Are you sure you don’t want to help me slip out of these clothes and into bed first? We have all weekend to talk.”

I feigned conflict with my self-control and told her we had all weekend to make love. “Let’s talk first.”

“I Hypnotized Jan this week. I finally found the right formula. It was great. I had her under and in total control. She won’t be barging into my room, unannounced, anymore.”

“You’re kidding? She’s not going to interrupt us anymore?” She was skeptical at best. More than a few times, she was forced to go running into the bedroom when Jan interrupted us in the middle of our lovemaking.

“I’m serious. I was able to plant the suggestion that barging in would actually be painful for her.” That wasn’t too far from the truth. “It’s been five days now and not a single interruption.”

“I need a few more subjects to test this on but I think I’ve got it now.” There was no doubt I had it. In fact, I was better at this that I ever expected. It was time to set the hook.

“Emily, I need your help. You’ve always been my best friend and biggest supporter. Let me try taking you under. Then you can see for yourself.”

“Jeez Jimmy, I don’t know. I mean I love you and would do anything to help you but I kind of feel a bit strange about letting you into my subconscious. I guess I’m a little afraid of what you might try to make me do.”

I yanked on the line and the hook was set. “Christ Emily, how could you say that? If you really loved me you’d know I’d never do anything that went against your will. I love you too and would never want to hurt you.” She didn’t need to know I was going to reprogram her will to my own purposes.

“Jimmy, I’m sorry. I know you love me and wouldn’t hurt me. It’s just...”. She seemed to be fighting with some deep-seated fear of loosing control but after a few seconds she continued.

“You’re right. I should trust you and I do love you. I’ll do it but please, be careful. I’ve always thought about what you were doing and I’ve had this kind of nightmare where you hypnotize me and something goes wrong and when I wake up I’m like a vegetable. I guess it just has me a little freaked.”

This revelation actually set my nerves a bit on edge. I really didn’t have a lot of experience with this and I really wasn’t sure if I could do real harm. But, this was no time to turn back. I was on a mission and to hell with the risks. Emily was going to be mine.

I reeled her in. “I promise, I’ll be careful. You’ll be fine.”

Emily seemed to settle down. A smile that started with her eyes and slowing washed over her entire face, replaced the hesitant look she had just a moment ago and she said, “Ok, what do you want me to do.”

“Let’s get you comfortable first. Slip your shoes off and lay down on the couch.” She did as instructed, placing a pillow under her head and stretching her full length as she settled down into the soft leather cushions.

I lit the candle I had set on the bookshelf at the far end of the couch and turned off all the lights in the room. I had already drawn the heavy curtains so the only light was from that single candle.

“Emily, I need you to be totally relaxed. Focus on the candle. Watch the flame dance gently above it. Feel it’s gentle warmth as it caresses you with it’s light. Breathe deeply and let it out slowly and gently.”

I was easing her into this relaxed state with great care and it was an amazing effort in self-control. I was anxious to see her submit, almost to the point where I was at risk of crossing the line. If I moved too fast I would fail and failure was just not an option I was prepared to accept. I let her focus settle on the candle and took that opportunity to regain my own control.

“Now Emily, listen to my voice and stay focused on the candle. I want you to feel your body relaxing. I want you to feel all the tension draining from you. It’s starting at your feet and easing slowly up your legs. Your breathing is deep and comforting. Deep, cleansing breaths are helping wash the tension from every muscle. You can feel the tension melting away. Your legs are so relaxed there is no strength left in them. They are becoming one with the couch and it feels wonderful to let them sink in.”

A small sigh escaped her lips as the relaxation levels deepened. Getting her under was going to be easier than I expected and that realization gave me a new sense of confidence that helped me regain my composure.

“The tension in your back and stomach are starting to melt away and your arms are feeling very heavy. You have never been so relaxed and the feeling is so comforting you could almost cry.”

Her face took on a mask of profound sadness and her lower lip began to quiver just a bit.

“There’s no need for tears though. Just give in to the feeling. Let yourself melt into the couch and embrace this total calm. Your eyes are starting to close. It’s Ok. Let them close. I want you to keep an image of the candle in your mind and let yourself slide into bliss.”

Her eyes fluttered once, then once again and finally closed. I almost envied her total state of relaxation. If not for the light rise and fall of her chest she might have been mistaken for dead. It was time to test this first level of control.

“Emily, you hear me and only me. You need to do exactly what I say. This state of bliss can only last as long as you listen and obey. Do you understand?”

The only muscles that moved were those she needed to say, “I do.”

“Good. Now I want you to raise your right hand straight up from the couch and hold it in the air. It will feel light as air so let it go and feel it float up.”

There was just the slightest delay before her hand and then the arm began floating up from the couch and didn’t stop until she was reaching straight up. It really did seem to float. Her hand, limp at the wrist seemed to draw her arm up from the couch much as a helium balloon draws the attached ribbon behind it. Her elbow was eventually drawn straight and her hand soon followed so she was reaching up to the ceiling.

“Emily, can you feel your arm floating above you?”

“Yes I can but it’s so strange. It feels like someone is holding it up for me. I mean, I don’t feel anyone touching me but I don’t seem to be holding it up either.”

“Good Emily, you’re doing great. Let your arm settle back down now. Let it sink back into the couch. Feel the soothing warmth as the blood flows back through to your fingertips.”

Once again, she did as instructed and another slight sigh escaped from her lips.

“Emily, I’m going to help you relax even more. I’m going to help you sink even further into this blissful state. Would you like to feel yourself enveloped and drawn even deeper into this world of total calm?”

She didn’t hesitate for as much as a heartbeat. It was almost like an addict being offered another fix of their favorite drug.

“God yes. I love this feeling. Please help me feel more.”

“Your clothes are restricting you. They are blocking all the positive energy that could be flowing into you. The only way you can feel a higher level of bliss it to slip out of them.”

This was the first real test. Emily was always a little bit shy about being naked in front of me, which always seemed very strange. She could lay naked with me and make love but before and after she was always looking for ways to cover up.

“I want you to get up slowly and slip everything off. Take your time and enjoy the new flows of energy that find your skin as each piece of clothing removed exposes you to their pleasurable force.”

She passed the test, or should I say, I passed the test. She rose slowly from the couch and stood before me with ease. Her fingers immediately began opening the buttons of her blouse and as the last button was opened and she began sliding it off her shoulders another sign escaped. She was feeling the energy as I had suggested. As the blouse hit the floor she reached behind and released the button and zipper of her skirt. It fit tightly around her hip so it took a bit of wiggling before it too slid to the floor.

She was wearing a pair of simple white cotton panties with a bit of lace trim at the waist and a small red heart embroidered just above her slit. I recognized them and reminded myself that one of the things I was going to need to change in her was her choice of underwear. These were not bad but they covered too much of her ass. They would have to go.

She hooked her fingers at the waist and slid them down to join the rest of the pile. Here was this previously shy girl standing, stark naked, before me and she wasn’t showing the least sign of discomfort. I, on the other hand, was getting a bit uncomfortable as my cock started to swell with this lovely vision.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.