A World of My Own - Cover

A World of My Own

Copyright© 2019 by zazupitz

Chapter 4: Attitude Adjustments

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Attitude Adjustments - A rich guy changes his own world when he studies hypnotism and practices on his sister.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

I woke up a few hours later with Jan’s head on my chest. I must have really worn her out since she was in the kind of deep sleep that envelops your entire being. It took several shakes to bring her out and then it took more than a few minutes for her to regain her bearings. She finally stretched like a waking cat and fixed me with a great big smile, jumped up on my chest and kissed me as passionately as I’ve ever been kissed. As the kiss broke the words started to flow like water from a bursting dam.

“Thank You. Dear god, thank you. I never imagined how good it could be. I’m still tingling from head to toe just remembering how totally consumed I was. I love you. I’ll do anything for you. I’m yours. Just promise you’ll fuck me again. Please, just use me. Use my mouth, my pussy, my ass...”

I finally cut her off. “You will be used. This much I can promise you. But you are forgetting something. Something that will get you severely punished. Do you have any idea what that is?”

Her brow became pinched and a worried look spread quickly across her face. She tensed as her mind was clearly racing to discover what she had done wrong. Not a second earlier she was in total bliss and now she was confused. I had her off balance again and I loved it.

It took only a few seconds before the light of recognition replaced that worried look. Her brain was clearly out of sync with her mouth as her lips worked to get something out without success. I think she was just so completely stunned by what her thoughts revealed to her that she was unable to find any rhythm. When her rhythms finally realigned she whispered, “Oh my god. I’m sorry Master. I promise, I won’t forget again. Please forgive me Master. I am your Slave. You are my Master. I won’t forget again Master.”

As those last words were uttered her eyes welled with tears and she fell quite. It was time to get rough. It was time to deliver the first of what I suspected would be many lessons before I could turn Jan into a truly worthy slave. My hand shot out like a snake striking its prey. I grabbed her by the throat and she gasped. “Stop” was all I said but there was a tone of menace that couldn’t be missed. I just held her like that until it sank in. She was in trouble and she had no idea what was coming next.

“Knowing what you did has saved you from the worst of it but you will be punished. You will know your role and you will never again forget your proper place. Now, here are some basic rules. You may ask permission to speak. Otherwise, the only time I want to hear you speak is when I ask you to. When I tell you to do something don’t dare hesitate, not even for a second. And don’t ever forget to refer to me as Master. Now, I want you over my knee.”

I released her throat and she gulped in as much air as her lungs would allow. I shifted so I was sitting at the end of the bed and watched as she moved into position. She was obviously shocked and more than a little scared but after my warnings she wasn’t about to show any hesitation. She had positioned herself so her ass was over my left hand. I wondered for a moment if she was fast enough to reason that since I was right handed, being on my left side might have made this a little less painful.

“Get your ass on my right side” I commanded. The resigned tone of her “Yes Master” told me she was in fact quicker than I thought and I was going to have to take care not to underestimate her in the future.

“Now tell me why you are being punished.”

“I forgot by proper role Master. I was disrespectful and spoke without permission Master.”

“That’s exactly right. Now tell me, do you need to be punished?”

“Yes Master. I need to be taught to be a proper slave. I want to be a worthy slave, Master. Please help me learn.”

I was determined to make this a lesson she would never forget. I wasn’t going to stop until I drew either tears or blood and that’s when I realized this was exciting me. I don’t ever recall fantasizing about delivering pain. Control yes, pain no. Now here I was, with my sister lying over my knee, telling me how she needed this lesson and I was getting hard. Jan realized it as well since my cock was now digging into her rib cage and she trembled just a bit. I’m sure it was then that she realized this would be just the first of many such lessons.

“Jan, have you ever been spanked?” I knew the answer. My mom had always been a pussycat with us. Sure she got angry and yes, we were punished on occasion, but the very concept of her raising a hand with us was just beyond imagination. As for my dad, he was way too consumed with his work to pay much attention. It was always clear that any issue involving the house or us kids was my mom’s worry. As I think back on it now, I’m pretty sure he would have simply shipped us off to boarding school if she couldn’t handle us.

“No Master. I’ve never been spanked.”

“We’ll then, here’s one more first for you. Count for me Jan. With every slap I want to hear you loud and clear. Falter just once and we will have to start back at one. Do you understand”?

“Yes Master.”

“Good” and without giving her a second more to think about it her right cheek was the first spot to taste the sting of my hand. The response was almost simultaneous. She shouted “One” and a bright red handprint appeared. A new realization suddenly stroked my consciousness. As my hand connected with her ass her body lurched forward and then settled back. With that reaction my cock was being stroked along her ribcage. How good was this going to get? My psyche and my cock were being stimulated in a way I’d never dreamed of. I wondered if I’d actually be able to get off and was almost lost in that thought when my brained screamed out “Get a hold of yourself. You have work to do. Get back to it.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.