Shamed  - Cover

Shamed

Copyright© 2019 by bydasea

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two sisters trap their younger siblings and force them to do things the kids would never do. Cassie had a brother who was a geeky nerd, while Georgie had a sister who was also a geeky nerd. The two kids start dating, but dates are only to the library.Then, once trapped they are forced to get naked, and perform sexual acts with others and neither of them like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

As Elly and I started to remove our clothes in the parking lot, Cassie said, “Just leave the thigh highs, shoes and your panties on. Everything else comes off.”

Then Georgie said, “And Dildoo, the panties stay at your knees. We want to see that little dick.”

That was even more embarrassing than having to get naked. Elly had her blouse off and was working on her skirt, just as I got my blouse off. We both got our skirts off about the same time and handed our clothes to our sisters.

Then we stood practically naked in view of everyone. Our sisters were laughing at us and we were crying. I think Elly was enjoying most of what happened, but she was crying as she stood naked in the open parking lot. We just wanted to get to the car so we could cover up.

We didn’t move, because they didn’t say we could. So, we stood there naked and my cock was sticking straight up for everyone to see. I looked at Elly and glanced at her cunt. I saw moisture begin to drip off her lips. She was turned on, even if she was crying.

My cock was also wet with pre-cum and it was slowly dripping from the end of my cock. My sister saw it and said, “Elly, lick the pre-cum from your boyfriend’s little dick. Just don’t touch it with your hands.”

My cock twitched when she said that. At least I would get Elly’s tongue on me. I loved it when she sucked me off and hoped they would have her do it again. But, that didn’t happen. She licked the head of my cock and stood back up.

Then Georgie said, “Dildoo, return the favor. The slut has a leaky cunt. Lick the drops off but no more.”

I got down on my knees in front of Elly and she spread her legs, giving me room to get up to her cunt. I made one swipe up her slit and was told that was enough. I wanted to lick her more, but I was told to stand up.

“OK, hold hands and walk slowly to the car. Make sure you both wiggle those cute little asses for us.” Cassie said.

We held hands and started walking to the car. Her cunt was on display and so was my little cock. It was swaying as I walked because I was trying to wiggle my ass.

I looked up and Georgie was in front of us, with her phone out. I looked back and Cassie was following us with her phone out. They were getting videos of us from both sides. Now, we would have to do more to get out from this mess. They had so much on us now, that if our parents ever saw what we did, they would send us both to boarding schools and we would never see each other again.

We walked to the car and waited for them to open the door. But that took them a while to decide if they should let us dress or to ride naked. We stood there, holding hands with our most private parts on display. While they talked, they also took more pictures of us.

“OK, we’re going to give your clothes back, but first there are a couple things you have to do for us.” Cassie said.

“Elly, I want you to stand there and play with your cunt, showing Dildoo how you do it. Be sure you cum for him.” Georgie said.

“And once she is done cumming, Dildoo you are going to show her how you jerk off. You will also cum and when you do, it will be in your hand, then you will eat it.” Cassie told me.

“Eleanor, when you cum on your fingers, be sure you lick them clean.” Georgie told her.

We both stood there, naked showing everyone in the parking lot and were afraid to move. That is until our sister’s yelled, “Play with your hot little cunt Eleanor and cum.”

They said it loud enough that the whole parking lot could hear them. Elly jumped and had her hand to her cunt in a flash. She started rubbing her slit and putting a finger inside her hole. She spread her legs to get better access and rubbed her cunt hard. Then I saw her get her clit out from under the hood and she pinched it and then rubbed on it. She started climaxing in no time at all. She was either horny or she was scared or maybe both.

She moaned and groaned and then from her mouth came, “OOOOHHHH MMYYY GGOODDD III’MMM CUUUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGGG. III’M FFFFFUCCCKINNG CUMMMMINNNGGGG.!”

She went to her knees on the pavement and continue to rub her cunt and then she stopped. She looked up at me and whispered, “I’m sorry.”

Then she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. But that wasn’t all. She went back to her cunt and rubbed some more before she took her fingers and shoved them inside of her cunt. She pulled them out and licked them clean again. And then licked her lips, like she enjoyed it.

Still on her knees in the parking lot, she looked up at me and said, “Your turn Wayne. Show me how you jerk off.”

I couldn’t believe she was saying that, but she was all smiles and was still licking her lips. I knew I had to do it because if I didn’t, I wouldn’t have any clothes to put on and knowing my sister, she would make me walk home naked.

I just took my little cock in hand and started jerking off. I had only done this in private before, except when my sister and her friends barged into my room and forced me to do it. Now I was jerking off in front of my girlfriend, my sister, her sister, their boyfriends and a lot of other people who had gathered in the parking lot to watch 2 kids play with themselves.

“Hurry up Wayne, make it cum. I want to see what it does. I’ve never seen a boy jerk off before and want to see it shoot the cum out.” Elly told me.

I couldn’t believe she was saying this. And while she was watching me, her fingers were back at her cunt rubbing it. I think she was really enjoying everything our sisters made her do. I was not sure about her any more. I think I have a pervert for a girlfriend.

I jerked off and it didn’t take long for me to stiffen up and start cumming. I held my free hand under my cock and caught all the cum that was shooting from my cock. I kept milking my cock until I couldn’t get any more out.

“Wow, Wayne, that is so cool. I love it. I want to see you do more of that.” Elly was saying.

“Dildoo, show her how you eat cum. Lick it up and swallow it all and then you can both get in the car.” My sister told me.

I wanted to hide quickly, so I raised my hand up to my mouth and slurped up all the cum I had produced. I still didn’t like cum, but at least it was my own cum from my own cock. I didn’t have another boys cock in my mouth this time.

I licked all the spunk from my hand and finished quickly, so we could get in the car. But we still didn’t have clothes, except the thigh highs and shoes. Our sisters and their boyfriends talked for a short time and then they kissed each other goodbye. Cassie and Georgie got in the front seat and we left the parking lot.

I was worried that Cassie wouldn’t let me put my own clothes back on before we got home and I wondered if Elly would be able to dress again too. But, we found out that we were not going straight home.

“You know what Georgie, I think we need to go back to the park for a little more fun.” Cassie said.

“OK, what you got in mind?” Georgie asked.

“Well, I know we can’t let Elly get fucked in the cunt until she is on the pill. But she has another hole we can use. You up for watching that?” Cassie said.

Georgie thought for a moment and then said, “You know Cassie, I have thought about that, but wanted to stretch her out some first. Maybe we can do that with Dildoo’s tiny cock. Let’s do it.”

Elly and I heard what they were saying, but were afraid to say anything. They wanted me to put my cock in Elly’s ass and fuck her. I wasn’t sure about that. I know some kids at school had asked me if I took it up the ass but I never even thought about doing that with Elly.

I looked at her and she was crying. Tears were streaming down her face and she looked so sad. How can anyone, especially someone’s sister do this? How could they be so mean to think it would be fun to have me fuck her in the ass. That’s not what that hole is for. It is for getting rid of waste, not for putting something in it. Especially my cock.

We watched as Cassie pulled into the park and headed toward the same area where they made us have oral sex with each other. Now, it would be so much different. We would be doing something nasty, but had to do as they said because of what we had done all day.

They had pictures and videos of Elly and I stripping in a store. Of me in girl’s clothes, walking around in public, with us performing oral sex on others. Elly eating pussy and me sucking cocks. Plus, they had us walking around with panties on our heads, and showing ourselves in the food court. Then me eating Sarah’s pussy in the girl’s room and then having to walk around with my panties around my knees. Then to top it off, we had to strip naked in the parking lot and masturbate for them. Elly had to lick her cunt juice from her fingers and I had to eat my own cum again.

And now, I was going to have to fuck my girlfriend’s ass. I just wondered what else they would make us do before we got home and would I be allowed to dress in my boy clothes before going inside to mom and dad.

The car stopped and we had to get out. “Slut, walk to the table and bend over. Use your hands to spread those cheeks. Dildoo, you follow her and then get behind her on your knees. I want you to look at her naked little ass for a while.” Georgie said.

I watched Elly walk over to the table and bend over so till her small tits were resting on the table. She put her hands behind her, grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart. She showed off that little brown star for anyone to see.

I walked up behind her and dropped to my knees and just starred at her naked ass. I didn’t want to do anything except fuck her cunt, but it looks like I’ll have to fuck her ass this time. What else will they think of.

They allowed us to stay like that for a short time and then Cassie said, “Slut, spread your legs and dildoo, get your mouth up there and get her ass wet. I expect to see that tongue licking her poop chute and you need to get it wet so it won’t hurt as bad when you stick your little cock in it.”

I tried to argue with her by saying, “This isn’t right. Please don’t do this. I’ll do anything else you want, but this sick.”

Well, that backfired on me. “Ok, I won’t make you do it, but from now on at all times you will be dressed just like Elly is. That means you will always wear girl’s clothes. At home, in school and even when you go to church. Are you ready to get dressed and go home little girl?”

“No, I didn’t mean that. I meant I would suck all the cocks you want, eat my own cum all the time and eat her pussy. But please not her ass.” I begged.

“Well, to start with, you will suck all the cocks I want anyway, you will always eat your own cum, no matter where you put it and you will eat her pussy on command. So, either get your tongue in her ass or we will go home.” Cassie said.

What choice did I have? Mom and dad would think it was cute with me dressed as a girl because Cassie would tell them I loved doing it. Everyone in school would just laugh at me and pick on me more than they do now. So, I stuck my tongue out and started licking around Elly’s naked ass, trying to avoid her little brown hole.

“Elly, does his tongue feel good in your ass?” Georgie said.

“It feels good, but it isn’t in my ass.” Elly told them.

Damn, she just threw me under the bus. I was licking around her ass and avoided her brown hole. But now, they knew I wasn’t doing what I was told to do.

“Dildoo, you had better get that tongue inside her ass now or you will be sorry.” Cassie told me.

What choice did I have? I had to do it, even if it was nasty. I just prayed she wiped it good and it was clean. I stuck my tongue to her hole and licked. I gagged when I did it, but continued. I made my tongue hard and pushed into her poop chute. I didn’t taste anything bad, so continued doing it.

“OH, Wayne, that feels so good. I love you.” Elly groaned.

Well, that did it. Elly loves what I am doing, so I doubled my effort to please her. I pushed my tongue in deeper and then actually sucked on her puckered hole. I didn’t like licking her ass, but she loves it and loves me, so I did what I had to do to please her. I would eat her ass anytime she wanted.

“OK, Dildoo, put a finger in her. Just her ass, not her cunt. You pop her cherry with a finger and you’ll regret being alive.” Georgie said.

I didn’t want to put anything up her ass, but had to do it. So, I put my hand up to the spot I just had my tongue and then put my finger into her ass. I was going slow because I didn’t want to hurt her. I could just imagine what it would feel like if someone put a finger in my ass.

She didn’t move, but her ass clamped down on my finger and I could barely get it in. She was crying because I could hear the sobs. But our sisters were making me do this to her, even if I didn’t want to.

“Relax slut and let him put some fingers up that poop chute. You’ll get bigger things up it later, so relax and take the little things we are allowing you to get.” Georgie told her sister.

Elly was still crying, and she didn’t relax. I was having a hard time getting my finger in her. I pushed and she tightened up even more. I could understand it because I wouldn’t want someone else invading my asshole either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.