Shamed  - Cover

Shamed

Copyright© 2019 by bydasea

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two sisters trap their younger siblings and force them to do things the kids would never do. Cassie had a brother who was a geeky nerd, while Georgie had a sister who was also a geeky nerd. The two kids start dating, but dates are only to the library.Then, once trapped they are forced to get naked, and perform sexual acts with others and neither of them like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Cassie drove us to the mall and once there, we got out. Georgie said, “You both better behave and do as we say, or everyone gets to see what you have already done. Do you understand?”

I looked at Elly, not knowing what else she did beside get naked and suck my cock. She looked scared just like I was, but we both answered, “Yes Mistress.”

“Good, now let’s go see if we can find some of those nice short skirts for you Elly. You know dad loves seeing you like that. I saw him licking his lips, like he wanted to eat you.” Georgie said.

“Maybe he can someday. Dildoo, you will behave when I make you do things won’t you. Just remember the video.” Cassie said.

“Yeah, I’ll do as you say, but I won’t like it.” I grumbled.

We got inside the mall and our sisters met up with their boyfriends. They kissed and talked with each other and just ignored us. It wasn’t very crowded yet and we were led to a small hallway going toward the bathrooms.

Then, both the older girls turned to us and said, “Show me!”

Oh, my God, they are going to make us show their boyfriends our bodies. Well, Elly’s body and me in panties. But, we had to do it. Elly’s hands fell to her hem and she started pulling up her dress. I was undoing my pants to push them down.

We had 4 sets of eyes watching us as we stood side by side getting ready to expose ourselves to them. I had my pants undone and was sliding them down and I looked at Elly. She had her dress up to her waist and her cunt was in plain sight to the 4-people watching us. Then my panties were exposed. I was so embarrassed.

As they watched us embarrassing ourselves, Georgie said, “Look, dildoo has a boner. He loves this shit.”

She was right, I was hard. I don’t know why but my little cock had grown and was tenting my panties. I was crying because I was so embarrassed to be seen in girl’s panties, but I was hard as a rock.

Then Georgie’s boyfriend reached out and touched Elly. He had his fingers at her cunt and it looked like he was about to put it inside her.

But Georgie warned him. “Don’t push your finger in her. She is still a virgin and I want her to stay that way until I get her on the pill. Then, you will be the first to fuck that little cunt.”

He pulled his finger away and said, “Damn, she is so wet. I could have sworn she was a whore by the way she leaks.”

Then he put his finger to his nose and then in his mouth. “And the little bitch smells so good and taste even better. But if I get to fuck her, I’ll behave for now.”

Then Cassie said, “Yes and you both will get a nice blow job from dildoo. He loves cum and I am sure you both have plenty to give him.”

Her boyfriend, Ray, said, “Well since you won’t do it for me, I guess I’ll enjoy your brother’s mouth.”

“That’s right, I won’t suck that thing and you know you can’t fuck me. I’ll jerk you off, but that is as far as I’ll go. But, now we have 2 little sluts to do it for us. You’ll get to fuck the other little slut too. She is going to be fucking a lot once we get her on some birth control.” Cassie said.

I didn’t like the way they were talking and I wanted to pull my pants back up. I was sure Elly wanted to cover herself too. After all, we were in a public mall and anyone could walk in the hall and see us. But that didn’t seem to bother our sisters. They made us stand there like that for what seemed like hours, but maybe it was only 20 minutes.

Finally, we were told we could cover up and Elly quickly dropped her dress and I pulled my pants back up. At least we were covered up now. Then we had to follow them out of the hall and we headed to a teen clothing shop. Our sisters looked around and we followed them. We watched as they picked out some skirts, blouses and dresses for Elly. I know she would look good in them, but I’m sure she wouldn’t like them. They were all way too short for her.

They kept looking at me when they picked up a few other girl things. I was afraid they were going to make me do something right here and I didn’t want that. But after a little while, they decided they had found enough clothing for Elly and we all went to the changing rooms.

Once there, Georgie said, “Ok, here is what we want. Dildoo, you will be the door man for now and I want it to stay open all the time. Slut, you will go in and get naked, then stand facing us till we give you something to put on.”

“Wait, I can’t get naked with the door open. Anyone can see me and I’ll get in trouble.”

“Nonsense, you won’t get in trouble. I don’t think anyone will complain to see a cute little naked cunt.” Cassie told her.

“But if it makes you feel better slut, I’ll go ask the clerk if you can show off naked. That way you have permission and you won’t be in trouble.” Georgie said.

“Georgie, why don’t you ask if Dildoo can strip to his panties too. I think it would be cute.” Cassie said.

Georgie was gone for a short time and when she came back, the clerk was with her. “Tell them it is ok, so we can finish our shopping and catch a movie.”

“Yes, it is fine, as long as both of you are ok with it. You are ok with getting naked, right?” The clerk asked.

We both looked at our sisters and I saw Georgie mouth, ‘bow wow and Cassie mouthed, ‘cum’.

We both got the hint, but didn’t know what the other one meant. But we answered and said, “Yes, it’s fine, we don’t mind.”

The clerk said, “Well, then ok. I want to see you both do it.”

“Ok, you two, strip.” Cassie told us.

Elly lifted her dress up and then off, she bent over took off her shoes and socks. I took my shirt off and then my shoes and socks. After that I pulled my pants down and off, standing there in just the little pair of panties that Elly had given to me.

Everyone clapped and Georgie said, “OK, kids, let’s get busy. And I guess there is no need to go into the dressing room now.”

I was embarrassed and I could tell Elly was too, but my problem was I had a damn hard on and it was pushing my panties out like a tent. And of course, everyone noticed and it was mentioned numerous times.

But the clerk really surprised me. She stayed to watch the show and I also noticed other customers had shown up. Elly had the first skirt and blouse on and was modeling them for our sisters. I thought she looked cute in them, but as she moved about I could see the hem of the skirt raise up and it showed her ass cheeks and some of her cunt. I was excited because I love her and looking at her naked body got me hard, which really showed now in the panties I was wearing.

I saw our sisters and the clerk talking and then the clerk left. I thought maybe she would go back up front to take care of customers. I was told to pay attention to Elly and be ready to help her with her other new clothes.

Once Elly finished modeling the skirt and blouse, she had to get naked again and wait for some other clothes to put on. I was handed a dress this time for her and saw it was very short and kind of sheer. It almost looked like a slip, but wasn’t.

I watched as she put it on and whenever she was naked, I noticed her cunt was glistening. I wondered if she was enjoying being naked for everyone. And by everyone, I meant there were more people watching us now.

She got the dress on, and was modeling it when the clerk came back and it looked like she had some other clothes in her hands. She gave them to Cassie and they all watched Elly. Once they were satisfied they had her come back beside me and strip again.

This time, no one gave me clothes for Elly. Instead, Cassie said, “Dildoo, take the panties off.”

I looked around and saw a lot of people standing there watching us. Elly was naked and now I was going to be naked, even if I didn’t want to be. I had a hard on and it was pushing the panties out. But now, it would spring free and everyone would see it. I would be stark ass naked in front of everyone and I only knew 4 of them, other than Elly.

I was nervous as I slid the panties down my legs and took them off. I stood up and put my hands over my cock, trying to hide it. But that didn’t last long because my sister told me to move my hands.

I did and my little cock was sticking straight up. I was so embarrassed. I was naked in public with everyone watching me. Then my sister and the clerk walked over to me with a bag of things.

Cassie said, “OK, dildoo, time to fix you up for the rest of the day. We’ll help you and then you’ll really be ready for some fun. Elly will just watch and let everyone see her naked little cunt.”

The first thing they pulled out of the bag was a pair of red thong panties. They slid them up my legs and my cock was covered again. But it wasn’t covered by much and they adjusted the thong so the string was right in my ass crack. I had never worn thong type underwear before and it felt weird to have that string in my ass. But, at least my cock was covered. They made me turn around and show everyone my naked ass and then they got the next thing from the bag.

They put black high thigh leggings on me. I started feeling bad because I think they were trying to make me look like a girl. And they said I would be like this the rest of the day. I was furious, but didn’t say anything. I let them do whatever they wanted with me.

I had to pose for pictures from anyone who wanted them, with just the thong and thigh highs on. I saw everyone taking pictures and the crowd seemed to have gotten bigger. I would never live this down if anyone in my school saw me like this.

The next thing they pulled out was a bright red skirt, which looked very short. Now I knew I would be in trouble because they stared sliding it up my legs and adjusting it around my waist. I was right about it being short, because the tops of the thigh highs could be seen. It was kind of like the ones they picked out for Elly.

I glanced over at Elly who was standing there, naked for all to see, but she had her fingers in her cunt. She was playing with herself. Did it turn her on to watch me get humiliated like this or was it because she was naked in front of so many people?

I tried to tell her to stop, but my sister shut me up. “Don’t say anything dildoo. Just pay attention to us. Let the little bitch play with her cunt for all these people. I think it is so cute.”

Once they had the skirt on me, the next thing out of the bag was a sheer frilly blouse. It was white, but had a red ribbon around the collar. Damn they are making me stand out amongst everyone now. I would never live this down.

They got the blouse on me and had it buttoned up before making me walk around so everyone got a good look. Once I was back near them, they had a pair of girl’s shoes for me to put on. I was lucky the heel wasn’t very high, maybe only an inch. But it was still hard for me to walk in.

I slipped them on and stood looking stupid in front of the ever-growing crowd. Everyone saw that I was transformed from looking like a boy to being a little girl. And they all stared at my naked girlfriend Elly. I prayed they would allow her some clothes soon.

I stood waiting for whatever else they were going to do, so I could go hide someplace. I wasn’t even sure if they would give me my own clothes back before we went home. If they don’t, mom and dad would probably laugh at me and knowing Cassie she would tell them I wanted to do this. And they would believe her.

But they didn’t stop with the humiliation. I was told to sand still and Cassie put lipstick on me. Yes, she made my lips a bright red. She said they would match my skirt. Then they stood back and took pictures of me.

They made Elly continue with trying on clothes and then they decided which ones she should wear. They gave her an outfit, just like they had put on me and made her wear it. She had everything except the thong. They don’t want her cunt covered up. Georgie said, “Look, we now have twin cunts.”

The clerk said, “His clothes are all free, but he has to wear them for the rest of the day. And I’m off work now, so I will go with you to be sure he does.”

“That’s cool and for your efforts, I’ll have one of them service you with their mouths if you want.” Georgie told her.

“Hell yea, I like to have my pussy licked. Never had a girl do it before, so I guess the little cunt will be doing it for me. Might have the other bitch eat me too, if that is ok.” The clerk told them.

“Not a problem Sarah. Both can eat you if that is what you want. They owe you a lot for allowing us to use them like we did.” Cassie told her.

That is the first time I heard her name and I hated her as much as I hate my own sister. But to get out of this mess, I must do whatever they want. I don’t like being dressed as a girl, especially in public.

We walked out of the store after Elly was made to pay for her new clothes. She had her dad’s credit card and they wanted to be sure her name was on the receipt, showing him she bought them. Even though she would never buy anything like what they made her get, she had to do it for some reason. Her sister had something big on her, just like my sister did. And now, they both have even more to blackmail us with.

They had us walking around the mall, showing off for everyone. I was so embarrassed to be dressed as a girl, but Elly seemed to be enjoying it. Of course, right now she wasn’t showing anything at all.

We were about half way to the movie theatre when they stopped us. Cassie said, “You know dildoo, when we say show me, you can do just like Elly. Just lift your skirt up and show off.”

“You know Cassie, you’re right.” Georgie said.

Sarah asked, “What do they do when you say show me?”

“Watch.” Cassie told her and Georgie said, “SHOW US!”

Elly immediately raised her skirt up to show her naked cunt. I reached down and pulled the hem of the skirt up to, showing the red thong to everyone. All 3 girls laughed at us as we stood there, exposing ourselves to anyone who cared to look.

Then Cassie said, “Turn in a circle so everyone gets to see all of you.”

Elly and I both turned in the same direction, showing the ones who saw the front our backsides and the ones who saw our asses, now saw the front of us. My cock was hard and pushing the thong out away from my body. I have never been so hard in my life. Or so embarrassed.

“OK, put them down and let’s go watch a movie.” Cassie said.

Elly and I dropped our skirts and followed them to the movie house. I didn’t really want to go with them. I just wanted to get out of the girl clothes and go home. But, I am sure that wasn’t going to happen since I rode with Cassie and had no idea where my other clothes were.

We got to the theatre and they made me and Elly go buy tickets for everyone. Elly had to pay for them on her Dad’s credit card. We told them we wanted 8, because Sarah’s boyfriend showed up to join us. Then, once we had them, we went into the dark theatre.

Once inside, they all got snacks, but didn’t let Elly or I to get any. We were told we would be too busy to have snacks, but we would get something to eat. I was afraid of what that might be.

We got into the theatre and Georgie found us some nice seats. They were in the back row and off to the side. No one else was near us. Our sisters, their boyfriends and the store clerk all took a seat and Elly and I just stood waiting to see what was going to happen.

“OK, sluts, we will allow you to keep your clothes on, as long as you behave. Just do as we say and you will be able to stay dressed.” Georgie told us.

Of course, we had no other choice and we both answered, “Yes Mistress Georgie.”

“Now, as soon as the movie starts, Elly is going to start pleasing us girls with her mouth. You will start with Sarah and then me and then your sister.” Cassie told us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.