Shamed  - Cover

Shamed

Copyright© 2019 by bydasea

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two sisters trap their younger siblings and force them to do things the kids would never do. Cassie had a brother who was a geeky nerd, while Georgie had a sister who was also a geeky nerd. The two kids start dating, but dates are only to the library.Then, once trapped they are forced to get naked, and perform sexual acts with others and neither of them like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Eleanor

The next morning, Georgie came into my room and woke me up. She did it by pulling the covers off me. It scared the hell out of me, because no one has ever done that before and I scrambled to try to cover up again.

“I am so happy you are still naked my little sister. If you had put clothes on, you would have been very popular on the internet.” She said.

“OK, but please don’t do that anymore. You scared me and I almost peed in my bed.” I told her.

“No problem. If you piss the bed, you’ll sleep in it for a week. And I’ll do that every morning if I want to. Be ready for it slut.” She explained.

I just laid there waiting for her to leave so I could get up and get dressed. But, she wasn’t making any moves to leave. I noticed she had something in her hand, but couldn’t see what it was. But I was going to find out real soon.

“I’ve printed up some rules you will be expected to follow, so I suggest you memorize them. You are to follow them at all times, especially if you don’t want me to show everyone how you get off with a dog. Maybe someday, I’ll let you fuck a real dog, just so you know what it is like.” She told me.

“Please Georgie, I have done all you asked of me. I think it’s time to quit this and we can go back to hating each other, and I do hate you.” I told her.

“Well, I hate you too and that is why I am going to continue. Now get your ass up and read what I have made for you. Remember, you have to obey everything I say and these rules are just for you.” She told me.

I got up, took the paper with the hopes she would leave me alone. I just wanted to get away from her and find Wayne to let him know what she has made me do. Maybe he can help me get out of this mess.

She wasn’t leaving, so I looked at he paper she handed me. It said, ‘Rules for my little whore.’

I gave her a dirty look and said, “I’m not a whore. I am still a virgin and I won’t let anyone take that away from me. Now go away.”

“Just read it and shut up. If you keep arguing, I’ll make things even worse for you.” She scolded me.

I looked back at the paper and it was all in order starting with the letter ‘A’. I looked it over and began to read it. It started out with ‘ You will follow these rules at all time, without any back talk or hesitation. I own you now and you will obey everything I order or else!’

a. You will never wear panties or bras again

b. You will always wear short skirts, unless I allow something else.

c. When in your room, you will be naked.

d. When in my room, you will be naked.

e. When mom and dad are not home, you will be naked in the house.

f. You will never cover up your naked body unless mom and dad are home. Everyone else gets to see all of you.

g. You will keep your little cunt shaved always. No hair will be allowed below your neck.

h. You will raise your skirt up around your waist when I say, ‘SHOW ME’.

i. You will strip naked, including shoes and socks, when I say ‘STRIP’.

j. You will allow anyone and everyone to touch you anyplace they desire, which includes, your tits, ass and cunt.

k. You will please all my girlfriends with your tongue whenever they wish.

l. You will suck the cocks of mine and my friend’s boyfriends and anyone else I say.

m. You will fuck anyone I say once you are on the pill. That is everyone but your boyfriend.

n. You will start calling me ‘MISTRESS’ whenever we are alone.

I finished reading the page, looked at her and said, “No way! I am not going to do any of this. Now get out of my room and leave me alone.”

“No problem. I’ll just let mom and dad see the movie you made and then let Cassie show her brother. I’ll bet he would love to see his girlfriend getting licked by a dog. And he’ll see you eating pussy too. He’ll drop you in a heartbeat.” She told me.

NOOOO... , don’t do that. I’ll do as you say, but please don’t make me have sex with anyone. Please, you’re my sister.” I begged.

“No, I’m not your sister. I never was your sister. I am your Mistress and you will start calling me that, unless you want to be punished.” She said.

I started crying as I said, “Yes Mistress.”

“Much better. Now here is your clothes for the day. Well at least until I say to take them off. Now get dressed so we can have some breakfast and then we will get ready to meet Cassie and her little brother, the dildo.

I got up, took the clothing and slipped them on. Well it was only once piece of clothing. It was a little sundress, with buttons up the front. Once I had it on, I looked in the mirror and it just barely covered my butt and vagina. And it was kind of thin too. I was sure that in the right light, anyone could see my naked body. I hated her more than ever now, but I couldn’t let her show that video.

I walked down the stairs and she was there with mom and dad. Mom looked at me with disgust in her eyes and daddy peeped over the newspaper and I swear he licked his lips. It looked like he would love to see me naked.

“Eleanor, I am going to make an appointment for you next week so you can get on birth control. Since you are getting older and showing more of your body, I wouldn’t want some geeky boy to take advantage of you and get you pregnant.” Mom told me.

So, Georgie had already spoke to mom and now I would have to be protected. She said she would wait for me to have sex until I was on the pill and I guess that won’t be too long from now.

I didn’t say anything. I just sat down to breakfast and ate. I wasn’t that hungry because I was so mad, but I had to eat. That was a rule in our house. If it is on our plate, we had to eat it no matter what.

Once breakfast was done, Georgie and I went to the kitchen to clean up. I cleaned up while she played with my ass under my dress. Then she stood back and said, “SHOW ME.”

I had forgotten about that and didn’t do anything. That got me a swat to my ass and she once again said, “Show me slut. Lift that dress up so I can see your cunt.”

Then I remembered what she had put in those so-called rules. I stopped what I was doing, turned to face her and lifted my dress. The bottom hem was now around my waist and I was naked on the bottom half.

“Now finish cleaning up and keep your dress up. Hold it up anyway you can slut.” She told me.

I held it up with one hand while I worked with my other one. It was harder to do this way, but I didn’t want to piss her off. When I was almost done, she said, “OK, slut let it down. We have to be ready in about 5 minutes.”

I hurried up and finished cleaning the kitchen and then she went with me to my room. She reached into my dresser and pulled the bag of panties out. She handed them to me and said, “Time to get rid of these since you won’t be needing them any longer.”

Once she handed them to me, I figured I would have to throw them in the trash someplace and would never see them again. I knew I would have to find some way to get more.

“Please Georgie, don’t make me get rid of them. What if mom notices I don’t have any panties in the laundry. She will ask lots of questions and I would have to tell her you won’t let me wear them.”

She laughed and said, “Don’t worry about that my little slave slut. You’ll have some for the laundry, but you won’t be the one to get them dirty.”

I didn’t understand what she meant, but decided not to say anything. Instead, we walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. We said goodbye to mom and dad. Dad told us to have fun and not to charge too much on his card, but also said to get some nice clothes.

...

Wayne

Before we left home, Cassie told me about what I had to do for her and she handed me a sheet of paper. “These are the rules you will follow for me. If you don’t, I give mom, dad, Elly and everyone in school the video of you jerking off and eating your cum. So, don’t even think about fighting me.”

I didn’t say anything, but wanted to slap her so bad. Then she said, “The paper you have in your hand are your rules. We will go over them together, then we will leave.”

“Cassie, please just stop this. I don’t want to wear panties and I hated licking that toilet. It was nasty. So, let’s just go back to hating each other.” I pleaded.

“Well, I still hate you and you will do as I say, unless you want to be known as the boy who wears panties, jerks off and eats cum.” She said.

I looked at the paper and then she said, “Let’s read them so we can go shopping.”

We read the rules she expected me to follow and I hated them all. This is what she had written.

a. You will always wear girl’s panties under your clothes.

b. You will be naked in your room and my room whenever in them.

c. If mom and dad are out, you will be naked or just in your panties while in the house.

d. If I say, ‘SHOW ME’, your will drop your pants so I can see your panties.

e. If I say, ‘STRIP’, you will get naked all the way, including your shoes and socks.

f. You will jerk off for me and all my friends and then eat your own cum.

g. You will suck off any boy I tell you to and take his cum into your belly.

h. You will not say anything or get mad whenever I do things you don’t like. No matter what they are or who it is with.

i. If any of my friends happen to get fucked by their boyfriend or anyone else, you will suck all the cum from her pussy.

j. You will take good care of my boyfriend since I am still a virgin. That means you will make him cum in any way I desire.

k. You will do all my chores and make sure my room is kept clean always.

l. You will call me ‘Mistress’ when we are alone

m. You will always be nice to me, especially in front of the parents

“Do you understand these rules little boy?” She asked me.

“Cassie, I can’t do all that. I’m not gay and won’t suck anyone’s cock or suck cum from a pussy. I just won’t do it.” I informed her.

“Well, guess I’ll just show mom, dad and your little friend the movie. I am sure they will all love it. Then I’ll get my friends over to hold you down and make you do it again. I’ll get my boyfriend over while they hold you and he can fuck your ass.” She said.

“Please, don’t do this to me. I don’t want to do it, but if you show everyone, I’ll be in so much trouble. Please Cassie, I am begging you not to use me like this.” I was pleading like it was my life on the line. Well, I guess it was my life. If anyone found out what I did, I would not have a life at all.

“Sorry, stupid shit, but it is what I want to do and I am going to do it. Or, you will be in trouble with everyone. So, agree with me or I go show the movie. Which will it be cocksucker?” She told me.

I hated her more than ever now, but what choice do I have. So, I said, “OK, I’ll do as you want, but I won’t like it. And I’m only going to do it for a day.”

“Wrong again slut boy. You will do it until I leave for college. And by then, everyone will know what you are and you’ll have to continue doing it.” She informed me.

“Now little boy, it is time to go shopping, but on the way, we are picking up Georgie and her little sister Eleanor. I’m sure we’ll all have fun, especially since you’re now my slave.” Cassie told me.

We got in Mom’s car with her at the wheel and I was in the back seat. Then she drove away from the house and headed toward the next stop to pick up the other 2 passengers. Georgie and Elly.

On the way there, Cassie said, “Now remember what you have been told. Remember the 2 words I will use during the day. I expect complete obedience from you little doo-doo and if not, you will be punished in front of your girlfriend.”

Dudley sat crying in the back. He said, “Please don’t make me do any of that around Elly and not in public please. I will do as you wish at home, but not with others. Please, don’t make me do it.”

“Sorry my little boy, you will do as I say and I don’t care who is around. Besides, Elly has a present for you that she will give you once we pick her and Georgie up. Now shut up.” Cassie said.

They don’t live that far away once we were off the base. They couldn’t live on base since her dad was not in the military. But, they lived right outside the base, so it didn’t take long to get there.

We pulled up to their house and saw Georgie coming out, followed by Elly. It looked like Elly was crying. Georgie got in the front with Cassie and Elly climbed into the back with me.

Cassie and Georgie greeted each other with high fives, Wayne and Elly just said hello to each other and then sat in silence. Both the kids had so much on their minds.

Cassie drove toward the mall, but took a side road once they were well out of sight of either house. Then she turned down a dirt road that led to a secluded park area. Pulling up to a picnic area, she stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.