Shamed  - Cover

Shamed

Copyright© 2019 by bydasea

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two sisters trap their younger siblings and force them to do things the kids would never do. Cassie had a brother who was a geeky nerd, while Georgie had a sister who was also a geeky nerd. The two kids start dating, but dates are only to the library.Then, once trapped they are forced to get naked, and perform sexual acts with others and neither of them like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Elly

I’ve lived in this same town for most of my life. I haven’t had any problems with anyone while growing up, but that’s all changed now. I’m not happy with what’s happening with me or my friend Wayne. Well his name is really Dudley Wayne, but he likes to be called Wayne, but I’m the only one who calls him that. Everyone else calls him everything but his real name.

We’re both kind of geeky. He moved here with his parents because his dad’s in the military. He lives on the base but we go to the same school. He looked so lonely when I first saw him that I decided to talk to him. But he wasn’t the only one who was lonely. I was too, and I thought maybe we could be friends. At least we could have someone to talk to. No one else did.

My name is Eleanor Isabelle Faulk, but I like to be called Elly. Of course, some of the other kids call me Elly fuck because my last name is close to being just that. I’m 15 years old. Well, I just turned 15 last month so I’m not sure how to act like a big girl now. I just act like the geek I am because, that’s all I know.

I don’t have a great body, but I like it. My breasts are starting to grow a little and I now have bumps instead of being flat. Some of the other girls have bigger breasts than me, but I don’t really care. I am almost 5-foot-tall and weigh 90 pounds. I’ve even started getting some light hair around my vagina and that makes me feel more grown up.

My family doesn’t help me at all and just laugh at me when I’m near them. Especially my big sister. Her name is Georgiana, but all her friends call her Georgie. And she’s a bitch. She is 2 years older than me and thinks she is 25. She can go out, drive the car and do whatever she wants. We have never gotten along with each other. She hated the fact she wasn’t an only child. But she acts like she is because she won’t even give me the time of day. She just hates me and of course I don’t like her much at all either.

When Wayne came to the school, I knew he was different than the others. He was more like me. He wasn’t doing any of the sports, like all the other guys. It was funny watching some of them trying to play a sport. They should have been like me and stayed a nerdy geek, because that’s how they looked. But since they were into sports, they were more popular.

After meeting Wayne, I was so happy. We would hold hands and talk about what we enjoyed. We had dates to the library to read and play in the computers. We made a game of trying to hack into other computers. We never did anyone any harm, but had a lot of fun doing it all.

I was really enjoying being with him and thought I was falling in love with him. He was always on my mind and from what he says, I was in his. We never kissed or anything like that, but I would lay in bed at night dreaming of him. I had dreams of the two of us naked, holding each other, touching the others private parts. I’d never seen a boy naked and could only imagine what he looked like without clothes. Yeah, I’d seen pictures of a penis before, but never a real one. I would like to see Wayne’s someday.

Once I started thinking about him, which was most of the time, I would put my hands in my panties and rub my vagina. A few times, I would get naked and put my fingers inside myself and make everything all wet down there. I’d play with my tight little vagina and make myself feel so good. Wayne was all I ever wanted.

But, that’s how I got in trouble. I was thinking of Wayne and not paying attention to anything else. I was in bed and after getting naked, I was playing with it again. But this time I’d gotten on my hands and knees with one hand under my body, rubbing myself. I felt something different this time though. I felt a tongue on my vagina, but thought it was because that’s what I wanted Wayne to do to me. I wanted him to lick me down there.

So, I didn’t move and continued playing with myself, thinking Wayne was eating me. But the tongue that was doing it to me was my little dog Sophie. I thought I had closed the door, but apparently, I didn’t shut it all the way and Sophie snuck in, jumped up on the bed and started licking me. She couldn’t do anything else, but her tongue sure felt so good.

I was enjoying having my vagina licked for the first time ever, when all of a sudden I saw a flash go off and someone slapped my naked ass. I almost jumped out of my skin and turned quickly to see my sister along with a few friends standing around my room watching me. They were all taking pictures of me letting Sophie lick me.

I screamed for them to get out of my room, yelled for mom and dad and tried to find something to cover my body. But, Georgie wasn’t bothered by that. She just kept her phone going and so did the others as they continued to take pictures of me trying to cover my body and push Sophie away. All the while, Georgie was taking a video.

“Don’t bother to call to mom and dad.” She told me. “They’ve gone out for the evening and we’re the only ones here. So, let’s get a better view of what you do when you’re alone. I want to show it to Dudley to see if he likes what his little slut does.”

“NO!” I yelled, “OUT! Just get out of my room now.”

“Well ok, but how will you explain why your little mutt dog is licking your pussy while you play with it?” She asked.

One of the other girls said, “And how will it look when all the others at school see these pictures. Wow, having a dog eat you is precious.”

Then my sister did one more thing and it really got my attention, and I had to do what she wanted so I wouldn’t hurt so much. She brought out two clothes pins and rubbed my already hard nipples, making them harder. I have very sensitive nipples but when she attached them to my nipples, I thought I was going to die from the pain.

I couldn’t take them off because when I started to reach for them, the other girls grabbed my arms and held me down. I screamed, “OH MY GOD, PLEASE TAKE THEM OFF. THEY HURT. PLEASE, I’LL DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST TAKE THEM OFF MY BREASTS.”

Georgie almost gushed and said, “As soon as Sophie makes you cum, I’ll take them off, but not a second sooner. So you better hope you cum quick you little slut.”

She grabbed Sophie and put her on the bed between my legs. Her friends were forcing them wide open and my arms were still pinned down. I felt Sophie’s tongue flick my wet lips and it felt so good, but the clothes pins still hurt.

Sophie was licking me hard now and her little tongue was slipping inside me. I tried to squirm away, but couldn’t move. I had to allow her to lick me and I was so embarrassed. I had never let her do this before. When I played with myself, I was always alone. How did Sophie get in here?

It was when I heard one of the girls say, “You know Georgie that was a brilliant idea to crack her door open and push the mutt in. I can’t wait to show everyone how much your perverted sister loves her doggie.”

I grimaced when I heard that but now I knew that my own sister set me up. I would have to beg her not to let anyone else see the pictures or movie. Especially Wayne. He can’t know I let a dog eat me down there. I wish it was him doing it instead. I know he would hate me if he ever found out.

Sophie kept licking me and I was getting so hot. I worked my hands away from the girls and reached down to my vagina. My sister almost reached out to stop me. I guess because she thought I was going to push the dog away. But she stopped and watched as I started rubbing myself to help the dog make me cum.

I was humping against the tongue inside me as I rubbed myself, it didn’t take long, and soon I was cumming super hard. I wiggled, moaned and then screamed out loud. I was still writhing on the bed when she took the clothes pins off my nipples. Oh my god that hurt so bad. It was as bad as when she put them on me, maybe worse. But, it made me start cumming again.

“I’M CUMMMMINING. OH GOD, I’M CUMMING SO HARD. FUCK ME SOPHIE. MAKE ME CUM MORE. LICK MY PUSSY AND MAKE ME CUM.”

I didn’t know what I was saying and I never swear. I never use those words like I just did. I never say fuck or pussy or anything like that. I’m a good girl. Well, I guess I was until now, and I screamed it all as I climaxed in front of my older sister and her friends. And they had it all on video with still pictures too.

Once I calmed down, I looked at my sister and begged, “Please Georgie, please don’t let anyone know I just did that. Please don’t show Wayne. He’ll hate me. Mom and dad will disown me if you show them. Please, I’ll do anything you want, just don’t let anyone see that.”

She grinned at me around her phone and said, “Well, I have it on tape now that you agree to do anything I want. So, from now on my little slutty sister, I own you and you are my slave.”

“Slave! What does that mean?” I cried.

“That means that from now on, you belong to me and will do anything and everything I say. If I tell you to strip at the mall, you will. If I tell you to suck a cock, you will. If I tell you I want my boyfriend to fuck you, you’ll spread your legs and beg to have his cock in your hot little cunt. That’s what is meant by I own you.” She told me.

“Oh Please, not that Georgie. I’m still a virgin and I don’t want to lose it until I am married. Wayne won’t understand. Please, anything but that, please.” I begged some more. “I will do all your chores, clean your room and even do your homework, but please no sex with anyone and I can’t get naked in public. Please don’t make me.”

Again, she laughed and so did all the other girls. “Well, it is either what I want or this all goes out. To mom and dad and to your precious little boyfriend. But don’t worry, he will get some of that precious cunt of yours too.”

I started crying and wanted to hit her, but she’s bigger than me and she would surely tell mom and dad everything. I know she is that mean. She is always getting me in trouble and they always believe everything she says about me. I’ve been grounded so many times because of her, I’ve lost count.

“Now, to start with my little cunt, from now on you will not be wearing panties at all. And, you will only wear skirts that I approve, and they won’t be those granny things you always wear. The ones you’ll be wearing will be nice and short. Maybe so short your little ass hangs out.” She told me.

I just cried. I couldn’t do anything because what she just made me do. How could I ever live if anyone knew I let a dog lick me to an orgasm? I could never go on with life if Wayne found out what I did. I would have to do whatever she wanted. I really hated my sister.

“Now, I want you to get up, get a bag and put all your panties in it. I have a place for them to be stored for you. Don’t bother putting clothes on either because from now on when the parents are gone you will be naked no matter who is here with us. Move it slut.” She yelled at me.

I was scared, but did what she wanted. I went to the kitchen and got a bag, then back to my room to put all my panties in it. Once done, I handed her the bag, but she wouldn’t take it.

“No, just hang onto them. Once the time is right, you will know where they are going. But that won’t happen until this weekend. We are going out with some friends and you will bring them with you.” She told me.

I had no clue what she was doing, but I didn’t like it. I was running around the house naked in front of my sister and her friends. I was lucky they were all girls. But she did mention something about her boyfriend. Hell, if he is fucking her, why bother me. I can’t understand why she would want him doing that with me since she can have him.

Then she wanted more. “Now little slutty sister. Me and my friends need to cum and you are going to help us. We’re going to take our panties off and you’re going to eat our pussies. And you had better be good because if not, your ass will be hurting a lot. Now follow me to my room.”

“But I’ve never anything like this before. I’m not a lesbian. I can’t do that. Anything else, but not that, please Georgie, have some compassion.” I was begging again.

“Nonsense cunt. You will do it and you will like it. If not, I’ll spank your naked ass so you won’t be able to sit for a week. Now move it. You wouldn’t want mom and dad to come home to find you naked in my room eating pussy would you.” She told me.

That scared me. I couldn’t let mom and dad know about any of this. They would send me away forever and then I wouldn’t have anyone to help me. I would never see Wayne again. I figured if I do this now, once I can talk to Wayne, he will know what to do to get me out of this mess. Of course, I would have to tell him everything and at this point, I was almost ready to do that.

I followed her and her friends to her room. I was naked and they were all dressed. Once we got to her room, they reached under their skirts and pulled their panties down and off. Georgie was the first to get on her bed and open her legs.

I looked at her and saw she shaved her vagina and it was glistening with moisture. She crooked her finger motioning for me to come closer and then she pointed down to her crotch.

“Get between my legs and start licking slut. By the time, you’re finished licking all of us, you should be an expert and all the girls in my class will love you.” She said as the other girls pushed me down to my knees and forced my head between her legs. I had no other choice, but to stick out my tongue and lick my sister’s naked vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.