Shamed  - Cover

Shamed

Copyright© 2019 by bydasea

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two sisters trap their younger siblings and force them to do things the kids would never do. Cassie had a brother who was a geeky nerd, while Georgie had a sister who was also a geeky nerd. The two kids start dating, but dates are only to the library.Then, once trapped they are forced to get naked, and perform sexual acts with others and neither of them like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

I hated that my parents moved so far away from where I spent the beginning of my teen years. My dad was in the military and always moved away from any place I enjoyed. The last place we lived, I was popular, even if I am a geek. The school had lots of us geeks and we had our own little group and no one bothered us. We were left alone to do our thing and everyone else did theirs.

No, not all geeks are gay. I mean, that is the way some people saw us. Just because we were book worms, always reading, studying or in computers, we were still like the others. Some of the geeks in the group were girls and they all just wanted the same as us boys. To be left alone and to be able to do our own thing. I even had one of the girls as a girlfriend. We never did anything with each other, except to go on dates to libraries to study and read. Sometimes we would spend hours in the computers to see how we could break different codes. It was all in fun.

Then one day, dad got orders to move again. I had to tell Mary goodbye and give up my geek group. I wondered what it was going to be like when I moved, wondered if there was a geek group I could hang with and maybe even find a nice girl to be with.

Just in case you didn’t realize, I am a boy. I am 15 years old, kind of tall and very skinny. I wear glasses and enjoy dressing in geeky type clothes. I never was one for fashion and just wore what I liked. Nothing ever matched, but that is what made me different. My name is Dudley Wayne Farnsworth. I have no clue where my parents got that from, but that is who I am. I try to get everyone to call me Wayne, but once they learn my name is Dudley, I get called all sorts of names. From Dude, Dud, doodie, Doo right, doo little, and the list goes on. But, I have overcome all that and just go with the flow.

Now, I am on the move again, to a new town, a new school, new people, new teachers, and just new everything. That is everything, except my parents and my bratty older sister. She picks on me more than anyone and I have begun to really dislike her and wouldn’t give her the time of day. Her name is Casandra Sue Farnsworth, but everyone calls her Cassie. I call her a bitch!

I say older sister, but Cassie is only 1 _ years older than me. But she tries to act like she is already 21 and on her own. She is always trying to get me in trouble and succeeds most of the time. I get grounded and she is free to do as she wishes. And she was always the most popular girl in any school we attended. I wasn’t sure, but I think she was popular because she was putting out to everyone. That is everyone as in guys and girls. I couldn’t prove it, but I felt she was that way and the reason everyone loved her. Plus, she was always putting one over on mom and dad so she could go out and stay out longer.

We finally got to our new town in our new home. We lived on base because dad was of a higher rank. He had been in the military for over 20 years and got more privileges than those of a lower rank and less time in. The school we would be going to was just off the base and we had to walk back and forth. Of course, the parents wanted us walking together, but Cassie said she would prefer to walk alone and not be seen with a geek.

And, the parents were ok with that. They didn’t even say anything about her calling me a geek. They thought it was cute and her way of showing me love. But if they really knew how much she really hated me and would do anything to get me in trouble or have me shamed.

I was ok with not walking with her to school because all she did was bitch about being near me. She always said she had to live in the same house as me, but she didn’t have to be seen in public with such a nerdy geek. She called me all kinds of names, like sissy, dork, and once she even called me a cocksucker in front of her friends.

I didn’t say anything so her friends always thought I was gay and I had sucked off guys. So far from the truth, but she made them believe it. Then, they all called me a cocksucker and kept telling me about their brothers and boyfriends who would like me to suck them off. A couple even asked if I took it up the ass. I ignored all of them and went about my own business.

We got enrolled in the new school and she quickly made friends. I had some problems finding the kind of friends I wanted to have. Most of the guys in school were jocks and not many geeks at all. Even most of the girls were into the sports things and were cheerleaders. No one even cared about drama clubs and chorus and things like that. That is what I wanted to be in.

Then it happened. A cute girl came up to me and asked me if I would sit with her to talk. I was curious as to why and she said that she noticed I was like an outcast and she explained that she too was like that. So, we started hanging out.

She acted like she wanted to be with me and even talked about all the same things I liked. We dated a few times and I was feeling so much better now. Having someone who understood me. She was so much like me and we had some great times together. I think I was falling in love with her.

What I didn’t know about Elly, was that she had an older sister, just like I do, and her sister treats her like my sister treats me. Her older sister had a mean streak, but I didn’t know that until later. Elly never mentioned things about her sister, and I didn’t bring my sister into the conversations either.

We were just happy to be together and we stayed away from others. Especially others who were not geeks like us. Everything was cool between us and I spent most of my time with her. When I wasn’t with her, I was thinking about her and she is the only one that I have ever wanted to be in bed with. The other girls were just friends and geeks like me. Elly was different.

I would lay in bed at night thinking about her, imagining her naked beside me, even if I have never seen her naked. I would be naked, thinking of her and would stroke my cock. I don’t have one of those big, long, thick cocks like you read about in stories. Nope, mine is just a thin 6 inches, but it is mine and I hope to someday share it with Elly. But for now, I was satisfied with just picturing her with me and it wasn’t me who was jerking off, it was Elly doing it in my mind.

And that is how I got in so much trouble and ended up being my bitchy sister’s toy. Yes, her plaything and I had to do everything she wanted, even if I didn’t want to. Let me explain.

One night I was in bed, naked stroking my dick and having a great time thinking of Elly. I didn’t know that mom and dad went out for the evening and I didn’t know Cassie had friends over. If I had known that, I would have locked my bedroom door. The rule in the house was we couldn’t lock our bedroom doors, just in case something happened and mom or dad needed to come in. They always knocked first and I could cover up when I was jerking off. But, they never just walked in on me.

I was almost ready to cum when my door suddenly flew wide open and my sister and 4 of her close friends came rushing into my room. My sister stood at the foot of the bed while the others grabbed my arms and pinned me down. My cock was sticking straight up and twitching since I was so close to cumming.

My sister had her phone out and was snapping pictures of me while one of the other girls was taking videos of me. I couldn’t move since they had me pinned down by my arms. I was naked and trapped. I knew my sister would turn this all around when or if she told my parents and they would believe anything she said.

I was yelling for help but all the girls did was laugh. Then my sister said, “You won’t get any help Dudley because mom and dad are out for the evening and won’t be back until about midnight. So, we are all alone and you are mine. Or should I say ours.”

I stopped yelling and started crying. I hated her now more than ever and she has me naked in front of all her friends. I noticed that Elly’s sister was with her too. The one who was doing the videos. I was pissed beyond belief and swore she would get hers once they let me up.

But the bad part was, my dick was still hard. It never went down when they barged into my room. And it was twitching or bouncing up and down like I was about to cum. But I didn’t, even if I could have very easy.

Elly’s sister was talking now, saying, “Elly will love seeing this. She talks about this asshole all the time and thinks he is so sweet. Well, let’s see how sweet he really is. Think we can make him cum and feed it to him?”

My sister said, “I like that idea. But I don’t want to touch that little thing.”

One of the other girls spoke up, saying, “Hey queer boy, how about you finish jerking off and when you cum, we will catch it in a glass so you can drink it. If you don’t, we will hurt your balls really bad.”

I won’t do it. You’re a bitch and evil I screamed.”

Cassie smiled and barked, “Don’t let him go.” I have an idea.” She growled and stepped out of the room for a few moments. When she came back in she looked at me and smiled at me. Just looking at her sent shivers up and down my spine.

Cassie stepped up to me and showed me a thick rubber band. I didn’t understand until she explained. “Watch this, I don’t want any marks so he can say he was forced.” As she was talking she spread the band between her index and thumb on her left hand. She then took her right hand and pulled the band back.

I just watched wondering what she was going to do, when she brought her hands down by my balls.

“Oh no Cassie don’t!” I cried when she released the band. I couldn’t believe how much it hurt. It felt like I was being electrocuted. The pain shot out of my balls and shot out to every part of my body. I screamed but before I could beg to do what she wanted, it happened again.

I was now writhing on the bed and the girls holding my arms were struggling. But before I could get free, she did it again. This time I was screaming, “I’LL DO IT!!! OH GOD I’LL DO IT!! NO MORE PLEASE!” I begged. Cassie stepped away and let me calm down. I was crying and my balls felt like they were on fire. I slowly managed to stop crying when Cassie asked, “Well cocksucker?”

“Please don’t hurt me. I’ll do it. But please don’t hurt me or show Elly.” I pleaded.

“Very good Dudley, I thought you would see it our way. Give him his hands girls and you had better start pulling on that thing. Sally go get a glass to catch it in. This is going to be so good.” I heard my sister saying.

They let my arms go and I had no other choice but to jerk off in front of them. I knew they were taking videos of me doing it, but I didn’t want them hurting me any more. I had been hit in the balls before and it hurt, but that didn’t compare to this, I had to do what they wanted. Maybe if I did this for them, they would leave me alone.

I took my cock in my hand and started stroking it for them. I hated doing it and I felt my face getting hotter as I turned a bright red. But, I continued jerking off and hoped I could cum before the girl got back with a glass. But, that didn’t happen either. I guess I was so nervous and my balls were still hurting, I had a hard time cumming.

Mom had always told me that if I did these things, I would turn to stone and everything bad would happen to me. She was a believer that the only thing a boy was good for was to help a girl make babies once they got married. And she always said to waste a seed with your hands is a deadly sin.

I thought of all this while I had to jerk off in front of my sister and her gang of perverts. I didn’t want mom or dad to find out what I did. And if Elly ever saw me doing it, I was afraid she would hate me and leave me. She was the only true friend I had.

Before I could cum, I was given a glass to cum into. My sister said, “When you cum little boy, make sure it all goes in that little juice glass. Then, you will dump it in your mouth, but you are not to swallow until I say you can. Just hold your nasty cum in your mouth to get a good taste of it because you are going to learn to love the taste of boy cum.”

I groaned but kept stroking my cock, afraid of what else she might do to me. If she ever shows any of the pictures or videos, I’m screwed. Mom and dad would disown me and say I’m a pervert for jerking off in front of my sister and friends, Elly would leave me, the school would expel me. Every bad thing I could think was swirling around in my head. I had to do as she said, but I didn’t have to like it. How can she even think of me eating my cum. Yes, I know girls swallow cum, but a guy shouldn’t be doing it.

I felt the first stirring in my cock and right after that, I shot my load all into the juice glass. I kept jerking off till I couldn’t cum anymore and when I looked at the glass, it was about half full. I always have had a lot of cum because I don’t jerk off that often. It builds up inside me, or at least I thought it did.

Once I finished, I let go of my cock and looked at my sister. She had a big shit eating grin on her face and I knew I could never talk her out of what she wanted me to do, but I had to at least try.

“Please Cassie, don’t make me do this. I’ll do anything you want, but don’t make me eat my own cum.” I begged her and then realizing I was offering to do anything she wanted. That was a mistake.

“Well, Dudley Do right, I am pleased that you agree to do anything I want, and this is what I want. Get that shit in your mouth now and swish it around. I expect you to coat every bit of your mouth and tongue with it.” She said as she twirled the rubber band around her finger.

I tried to argue some more, but she slapped me hard in my face. “Do it now or this video goes viral and I’ll punish your balls some more.”

I couldn’t let that happen, so took the juice glass and put it to my lips. I could smell the cum and didn’t like that one bit. I don’t know how girls say they enjoy cum. I tilted the glass and the gooey mess slid down to my lips. It wasn’t long and there was none left in the glass. It was all in my mouth.

I held it in my mouth, just as she wanted me to do. She yelled, “SWISH it around bitch.”

I did as she said and was swishing the nasty stuff all around my mouth. I hated the taste of it and I hated her and her friends even more. But, I did it for Elly because I didn’t want her to know I did it. She would hate me if she found out. And mom would ground me forever if she saw me jerking off and eating my own cum.

I was swishing it around when Cassie said, “OK, open your mouth so we can see it all in there. Then, when I say swallow, you will gulp it all down.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.