Tara: 5. Boas - Cover

Tara: 5. Boas

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Serpin lay along the branch enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. The smell of the storm was still fresh in the air. Looking down she spied the strange little craft. The smell caught her attention, curiosity got the better of her and she had to go look. Her mother had often warned her that her curiosity would get her into trouble one day. Serpin's life was about to change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Ayden gave Trae, Darcy, Gazza and Collin a nod.

The Wizards moved towards the high tables at the other end of the ballroom. The nobles took that as a sign to find their seats and hurried to fill them. The air had an excited charge and the people were not disappointed.

Ayden addressed the crowd first. He explained that his stay in Slidervale was going to become permanent. This had several of the locals worried. He quietened them and then he then explained why.

“As many of you know, the rise of the Wizards is happening. Since the Sister Islands now have an Overlord, he wishes for the Islands to have Lord Wizards and their decads and the High Wizards in charge of their sextets established in the providences.”

“Queen Huntress, as many of you may know, is the Lord Wizard of Dog Island and Lord Trae is the Lord Wizard for Cuttail Island. High Lore Wizard Bette and her sextet are looking after Ant Island.”

“Due to our Island being the largest and most populous there is a reason we needed two Queens in the past. Hence, these Queens, being just me now, will be replaced with two Lord Wizards. Since our Overlord had promoted me to be a Lord Wizard, it was decided that I shall replace Queen Ivana and be the Southern Lord.”

This drew many gasps as the assembly realised that someone new would be replacing Ayden. Quite a few were not happy to hear this and protested loudly. Since he had taken over, things had settled down a lot and the changes he had made before he went south were now bearing fruit.

Ayden waved them down. “I’m sorry, but this really seemed the best option. I hope you give the new Lord Wizard the support you have given me.” He then beckoned for Collin and his family to step up beside him. “Lord Wizard Collin Smith will look after the North of Boa Island.”

“His lovely partner, High Wizard Serpin, who as many will know is Duchess Silvia Slither’s daughter will be in charge of Rockslide and its province. His other partner, Wizard Paige Smith will be taking over his job as Guild Lord for the North and she will look after Dirk’s region.”

“As many of you are aware, Paige has practically been doing that job for a while, since Collin has been busy upgrading the items for the new mages and novices and for those of you who already have magical items.”

Ayden was relieved that the crowd seemed to take this bit of news well, as many of them now looked relieved and started smiling. He then surprised them, “The following people have been chosen to look after the other Provinces. High Wizard Melody Diamond has Scale Valley and High Wizard Tilly Elis has Grey Bay.”

“Wizard Glen Skinner Had North Keep and he is linked to Tilly. Wizard Jordyn Grayson has West Keep and he is linked to Serpin, as Paige is linked to Collin. High Wizard Silvia Slither has Boavale, but she couldn’t make it this evening. As of yet, Smile Bay and Fortune still require Wizards.”

“For the time being, Collin and Serpin will monitor these two cities while they try to find suitable candidates for them. Collin will discuss Smile Bay with Silvia when he goes to see her,” Ayden informed the assembly. He wasn’t surprised when Dutches Jana Silver of Fortune stood.

“Am I being punished for some reason?” she enquired frostily. She had been a close friend of Ayden’s mother and one of his biggest thorns. For a Pix, she also had a lot of Prol in her make-up and she was short and surprisingly dumpy. The big nose, smaller eyes and rounder ears also didn’t give her handsome looks.

Since she ruled Fortune, she seemed to think that the taxes she paid to the crown should let her have more say than others. She always seemed to have unreasonable demands and expected the crown to pay for things that she was supposed to look after from her Province Taxes.

Prols were known for being miserly when it came to others’ needs but she was even more so than most. It was also well known that she paid her mine workers a pittance and they didn’t have good working conditions. Melody and Glen had had quite a few council arguments with her about this practice.

Collin stepped forward, “No, I’m sorry but your skills don’t match the items that have been assigned to Fortune. However, you will find the Wizard who will be assigned, will enforce the changes in our Island’s legislation with regards to education, wages and fair treatment of workers.”

“But I’m Fortune’s Duchess,” she stated with force. “Why can’t you just make an item for me?” she demanded.

Darcy stood and stared at the woman, “No, that’s not how it works. You don’t suit the item’s disciplines, nor do you have the ability to wear Wizard items of any combination. Even I can’t change that fact. The entity and the High Wizard you are to work with must also agree. The entity said that you were not suitable for the reasons that I have given.”

He didn’t add that Melody said, ‘By the void, no!’ to having Jana as her Wizard. He continued to stare at the flushed woman and finally, she sat. The Wizards all knew she was still a problem and they would have to monitor her actions. They hoped the Wizard who evenly got that province had a strong constitution and a cartload of patience.

Collin decided it was an appropriate time to deliver his other news and took over. “We have made more magical testing stones and they will be located at the new Guild Halls that will be established in each major city of the provinces. We have been working on setting up these Halls and their associated schools.” The mummer of delight indicated this news was well received.

“We will even have new Shields assigned to the halls and cities. These Shields will have medallions and act as our lower level of Law Enforcers under their Shield Commander. They will be trained where they live, so they stay in their province.”

“Thanks to our Overlord, he has provided us with the newly improved cuffs. They let the wearer continue a normal life but will restrain them from committing a felony like the one that got them cuffed in the first place.”

“Overlord Darcy has also made the items called Mads commercially available. They will greatly improve communication between our cities and loved ones and even business people. He has consented for us to set up a factory in West Keep, as many of the resources we need are in that area,” he added, as he knew the other nobles would think he was playing favourites.

True, it could have gone to Rockslide or even Fortune but until he found a better ruler for Fortune’s province, they had decided that West Keep was the best option. It didn’t hurt that Jordyn also had the skills to help build the Mads. It would also bring in much-needed work for the western region and encourage people to stay in the provinces and not make Rockslide any bigger.

He wasn’t looking forward to his trip to Fortune after visiting Silvia, and he was sure he and Jana were going to have more words in the future. Ayden was just as glad that Jana was now Collin’s problem and not his. He still had a few people to win over in the south.

The nobles were surprised when Collin informed them that they wouldn’t have a fealty ritual. “Instead,” he said, “We have decided to wait one calendar year. In that time, I’m hoping to complete the decad for the North. Once I have, and you have had a chance to get a little more used to having Wizards in charge, we will have a similar type of ceremony.”

He didn’t elaborate that he and Ayden would ask them to swear loyalty to Darcy and thus to them. They, Huntress, the Whites and Trae had already done this, as had the other Wizards who had already accepted items. Darcy was pleased that each of the primary Sister Islands now had ruling wizards. Darcy wanted his wizards to work towards making life a lot better for all of the people under his protection.

Eagle Island and the smaller islands were a problem for another day.


The Wizards concluded the meeting and the people got back to partying and gossiping.

They guessed the ball the following day in Slidervale would be anti-climactic. Someone wouldn’t be able to help themselves and the south would know what was coming. The wizards weren’t too worried, as for the most part, the South had to a fair extent, already accepted that Ayden was their Regent, becoming their Lord Wizard wasn’t that bigger change.

Ryne had already taken over the Guild Hall there and he was doing a great Job. Lady Bella had actually proved to be a godsend and she was more than happy to assist them. She made no bones about having taking a fancy to Ayden and Justine and when invited to a private dinner with Ayden and his consorts, she was delighted.

They actually asked her to join with them for the night before Ayden gave her the Wizard’s box. Bella was still naked after the first couple of sessions of lovemaking when Ayden presented her with her box, and she had then proceeded to show then why she had the reputation that she did.

All four were well sated by the time the sun came up. Ryne for his part decided that he was glad that he had given in and come home. Adding Bella had certainly spiced things up. He was, however, surprised that being fucked by Ayden was still his preference. He loved being with the girls but something about Ayden just did it for him.

He also found he was more than willing to be in female form for Ayden but preferred his male form with the other two. Ayden may not be as experienced as Bella was, but the way Ayden made his lovers feel special was just his way of making love. When Ayden concentrated his full attention on you, you became the centre of his world and he did everything to please.

Both Justine and Bella had also worked this out. Bella knew that while she had bonded to both Ryne and especially Justine, it was Ayden that affected her the most. She had never had anyone fuck her into a faint before and that was after she put the magical items on. She now knew why the other two loved it when Ayden focused solely on them.

He was fun when joining with the others to please, but he was devastating when it was just him.


Jordyn also had a similar epiphany.

He was surprised when after the Ball, Collin directed him to make love to Serpin first and in the other room. Serpin had been nervous but once they got past the initial shy kisses, she had proven to be an energetic and exceptional lover. Jorden was delighted that he could make her come for him several times before he had to come, too.

He had waited over eight years to be with her and wanted to make the most of it. His aim was to please her and make sure she wanted him to do it again in the future. He didn’t want it to be a one-time fling. She had lived up to his expectations and he hoped that he had to hers. He felt he was even more in love with her than ever.

When Collin knocked on the door and he and Paige came in, it was Jorden’s turn to be nervous. Collin asked him to change to female and Jorden who didn’t do it often, agreed, as he believed it was the price, he must pay for the privilege of being able to be with Serpin again.

What Jordyn didn’t expect to be doing was screaming out Collin’s name in the throes of a massive orgasm. Collin had seemed to know her every erogenous zone and had played her like a Bandolin. His long thick cock and his mouth had found ways to pleasure her in ways that even Jordyn hadn’t experienced before.

When Collin finally came in her and pushed the magic, Jorden had overloaded. Collin had claimed another heart. For his part, Collin was pleased that Jordyn had been a delight to make love to and knew he would be doing her again now she was one of his lovers.

Jordyn was even more surprised when Collin later had him make love to him with their sexes reversed. For Jordyn, this only heightened the bond. He had though fucking Serpin had been a joy, but the ease at which Collin had him coming for his fourth time, had surprised him yet again.

Jordyn was later surprised that he also enjoyed making love to Paige. He was a lot gentler with her, like the others had been due to her pregnancy but he bonded with her too. He knew he would love the kids she was having as much as the other two would and had even connected with them and felt accepted by them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.