Tara: 5. Boas
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Serpin lay along the branch enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. The smell of the storm was still fresh in the air. Looking down she spied the strange little craft. The smell caught her attention, curiosity got the better of her and she had to go look. Her mother had often warned her that her curiosity would get her into trouble one day. Serpin's life was about to change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

They excused themselves from Bailey and finally sat to have their dinner.

None of them was quite sure afterwards if the meal was good or not. The tension between them grew, as the meal went on. Each little touch and contact of the eyes seemed to escalate the excitement they all felt. Not one of them thought for even one moment that it wasn’t going to happen.

While they cleaned their plates, by mutual agreement, they didn’t linger. They did, however, hurry back to the Motel. Serpin surprised both Collin and Paige, by grabbing Paige and laying a long deep kiss on her as soon as they were in the door.

Collin grinned and stripped. He then went and lay in the middle of the bed and waited. When the girls came up for air and looked for him, the sight of his hand lazily stroking his rock-hard cock had them out of their clothes in no time. They happily crawled onto the bed. Serpin went for his face and let Paige explore what Collin was holding onto for her.

Paige didn’t have a lot of experience, so she just went with what felt right. She soon guessed that she must have been doing something right because of the way that Collin’s hips were thrusting his cock into her mouth. She was able to watch Serpin ride his face and decided that she would have to have a go at that.

In the meantime, the long fat slider in her hand and mouth was demanding more attention. She was delighted when she sucked hard as she pulled up, he would groan into Serpin’s crotch and she would quiver on him. So, she sped-up her sucking action.

She felt his cock thicken even more and his balls tighten up. His hips were as a busy as his mouth was and the slurping and lapping noises coming from him indicated he was doing something similar to Serpin.

Serpin let out a guttural scream and a long hiss as she went rigid on his face. He, in turn, tried to choke Paige as he let her have the contents of his balls in several long, powerful blasts. Paige had pulled off after the first blast and received the second all over her face before she had enough sense to capture the head of his cock again for the third and fourth ones.

She felt him relax a little and released his cock to look at it. ‘That had been fun,’ she thought. She wondered what else was going to be pleasurable that night.

Collin and Serpin didn’t disappoint her. By the time, they all fell into an exhausted sleep; Paige was more than delighted with her first night of sex and her partners of choice. Neither Collin nor Serpin were unhappy about having her join them either.

All three had felt the new bond between them form.


Collin opened his eyes to the soft morning light filtering into the room.

He grinned as he felt one set of tits were mashed into one side of his body and another equally delightful set were mashed into his other side. They had both thrown a leg over one of his and the two still very wet cunnies were pushed into his thighs. Their hands were clasped together on his chest.

The girls may not have realised the full impact of what they had done to Collin. He was grinning because the memories of the night before were his and his alone. Every touch, ever smell and every noise as they voiced their pleasure from being with him, was etched into his brain.

He had pleasured them, and they had only encouraged him to do it in any way he wished to do it. He had even surprised himself in how much he had enjoyed being able to do this. In the past, nights like the night before were only vague, distorted memories, as if he was watching his body but not truly being part of the action.

He shivered as his body and mind remembered being very much part of the action. He loved making love to Serpin, but he had a feeling Paige had also stolen a big piece of his heart. Somehow, her being with them had made their lovemaking even more intense.

It was if they had discovered that a piece of who they were had been missing but they had not been aware of it until she joined them. Collin had been careful to feel for Serpin’s reactions to when he paid attention to Paige but all he has gotten from her was pride, pleasure and contentment.

He found that when the girls had interacted, he had also felt the same feelings that Serpin had been projecting at him. When Serpin changed form and fucked Paige into a faint, just as he had, he had felt pride that Serpin found her as delightful to fuck as he did.

He had been a little reticent to change to female but both girls had said that fair was fair, and he had done so. He was still reeling from what they did to his body while he was in that form. He chuckled when he realised that he had lost two virginities last night and didn’t miss either one of them.

In payment, he had fucked both of them in turn, again.


Paige opened her eyes and sat up so she could look at Collin and Serpin.

“Good morning, beautiful,” Collin said to her.

She grinned at him. She knew they both shared some special memories from the night before. She also got the impression from his gentle smile that he had no regrets letting her join him and Serpin. She looked over at Serpin and the smile she got from her, also made her very happy.

“Morning from me too,” Serpin said and stretched down Collin’s side. “Wow! That was some night. I can see that my two apprentices don’t need a lot of training in the art of satisfying their Mistress.” She then giggled at their looks and was not surprised when Collin rolled over her and ended up between her legs.

“Does the Mistress need a bit more cock?” he asked and humped his hips into hers.

“I think she may need one in her mouth too,” Paige said making them both laugh.

Serpin slapped Collin’s fine arse and said, “I may take you both up on the offer a bit later. Right now, I need a bath and food.”

She had both of them agreeing and they all headed for the shower. They helped wash each other and just as they got out, they heard a buzzing noise that told them the breakfast that they had ordered had been delivered.

They happily collected it and as Paige had said she would set it out, the other two got dressed. Collin happily poured the kaffe as they waited for Paige. She was well aware they were watching her and felt the same feelings coming from both of them.

She was a little overwhelmed at finding herself with two lovers, but she was not planning on giving either of them up. She felt as if they had become part of her and as she touched her tummy, after pulling her pants on, she knew why.

“I can change to Boa,” she blurted out.

Serpin grinned, “Yes, you are one of us. You and Collin both accepted my seed. Boa-Shifters only accept the seed of those who they know will contribute to their children being strong. I have also accepted your seed, as did Collin. That was why I wanted him to change.”

“So, we are now bonded as a triad as Boa-Shifters prefer,” Collin said.

“Yes, I had no doubt that once I knew you could change that you and I were meant to be. Last night, when I remembered Paige saying that she could change form, I felt that we had been destined to find her. Do either of you regret being with each other or with me?”

“Never,” they both found themselves saying and they went to hug Serpin. She hugged them both back with equal intensity. She finally got them to let her go and they all quickly made short work of Micky’s cooking.

Paige had informed them that she was sure a lot of people came back here just to eat his wonderful breakfasts. The couple had agreed with Paige as they shovelled the food into their mouths. The triad had all expended a lot of energy the night before and needed the food.

Just as they were finishing there was a banging on the door.


Serpin got up to answer it.

She found herself being rudely pushed aside as the Prince stalked into the room. She hissed at the two men who tried to follow him and shut the door in their faces. They banged several times, but she ignored them and turned to the agitated Prince.

“It’s about bloody time, I sent a messenger to fetch you a week ago,” he growled at Serpin. He then did something strange and went to cast a privacy spell. He stopped and looked at Serpin and then at Collin in a peculiar way.

Serpin crossed her arms and looked at him. “The date I agreed to be here was for in two days’ time. We are in fact early. If you sent a messenger, we didn’t see or hear from him. I have sent you two messages and not received an answer. One was a month ago to say we would have your sword ready and we would arrive as requested. The other was two weeks ago after I didn’t get a response from the first message.”

Aydan frowned at her. “I didn’t receive either of those messages. Have you had any trouble at your smithy since you sent the first message?”

Serpin looked at Collin as he said, “Not really, for the month until we left to come here, we hadn’t spent a lot of time away from the smithy as we wanted to make sure the swords were finished. The only thing I can think of that was out of the ordinary was the bloke with the lanky a few days ago.”

“He couldn’t enter our wards and I made him pay me before I would shoe his lanky. He wasn’t really happy. He did ask if Serpin was home or if she had already left to come to here. I told him she was visiting her mother.”

The Prince chuckled. “Good for you. I bet that confused the shit out of them. Did you have any trouble getting here?”

“Not to us personally, my newest apprentice had a little bit, but it was of a personal nature. Why what is going on Aydan? You seemed terribly upset when you stalked in here,” Serpin asked him.

He sighed and sat on the end of the bed. “Serpin, we have a whole lot of trouble here. Mother died two days ago. We haven’t told anyone yet. They just think she is still ill. She’d been having funny turns for the last year and they had been getting worse.”

“I was becoming concerned and when I confronted her five months ago, she finally told me she had broken the sword in a tantrum. She still had the dirk, but it wasn’t happy, and she knew the Entity would leave when she died. That was when I contacted you.”

“Queen Ivana has been insisting that I have to marry her daughter Lacy and unite the Island or she would force us under her rule by discrediting my family. I think her spies knew about my mother’s turns and she knows somehow that the sword was broken, as she demanded to see the magical items.”

“We managed to put the visit off until you said you could have them made for me. If I can’t produce magical items, she could claim the whole Island. She is insisting on the marriage to make sure none could stop her ruling it. We would just become a puppet governance under her rule, as she has no intention of letting Lacy inherit. Ivana is not as old as mother was and she can still rule for centuries.”

“She picked Lacy because she doesn’t have a magical bone in her body, and she doesn’t have a working brain cell in her head. I’d rather wed her fifteen-year-old sister, Rayne. At least she has some spunk. I know I can’t touch her until she is sixteen at least but even so, I did detect that she at least had some abilities and a brain in her head when I met her last year.”

Serpin frowned. She knew Prince Ayden was a Boa-Shifter, as he had to be to inherit. He was one of the odd ones who preferred his male form rather than his female. He was also the only living direct heir of the Queen. “What about your third?” she asked him.

Ayden sighed, “As long as I’m married to Lacy it wouldn’t matter. I won’t be having children that can inherit. I have it on good authority that Lacy can’t shift her form, Rayne let it slip. Ivana got a Burgis servant pregnant. Lacy may be her first born but she isn’t even a true Boa and she is fifteen years older than I am. I don’t find her the least bit attractive; she has round ears to start with.”

He had to grin when the others sniggered. “I do know that Rayne is a Boa-Shifter because she was in that form when she snuck into my rooms to see what I looked like when her mother tried to keep her from meeting me. She was really cute and funny, and I did at least like her.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.