Tara: 5. Boas
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Serpin lay along the branch enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. The smell of the storm was still fresh in the air. Looking down she spied the strange little craft. The smell caught her attention, curiosity got the better of her and she had to go look. Her mother had often warned her that her curiosity would get her into trouble one day. Serpin's life was about to change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Page ended up in their room.

She whispered to Serpin she felt safer being with them if she was going to be staying with them, so they gave in and simply took her to their bedroom. Paige showed them there was a trundle bed for a servant under theirs and she was happy to sleep on it.

They all slept well and after breakfast, they bought Paige some better clothes before they left the town. She also directed them to a shop where they could get a basket of travel food made up and Serpin and Collin loved this idea.

They had two hundred and thirty odd klicks to travel that day. If the roads were in similar condition to those, they had been over, they estimated it would take close to seven hours to complete the journey as long as they didn’t stop too often or for too long.

Serpin was glad they weren’t riding lankys, as it would have taken them several days, not just one, to make the trip. The comfortable seat in the Flatbed was also easier on her arse. With an extra person along, they had some quite lively discussions and the hours of travel disappeared fast.

They did stop at a creek for lunch and Serpin and Paige encouraged Collin to try to change for them. He found it a bit awkward stripping off with two lovely women watching him. He had discovered that Paige, while a few centimetres shorter than him was one well-built female.

When Serpin had presented her in her new travel clothes, he had discovered that he was not immune to her attributes. He had always favoured nice big round tits and curvy hips. She was also incredibly beautiful in his eyes. She had curly blonde hair similar to his, but she wore it much longer as it went halfway down her back.

She had the longer face and nose, and even the longer Pix ears like him. Her big purple eyes sucked you in with little trouble and he suspected she might even have some Psychic skills. It did tend to be more prevalent with female magicians.

He had been a little surprised that Serpin also seemed a little taken with Paige. He knew if anything were to happen, it would be at Serpin’s initiation. He didn’t plan on fucking up the good thing he had going. As far as he was concerned, he was bonded to Serpin and she was the one who controlled where his cock went and no one else, not even him.

He did have to chuckle to himself. The day before he had been worried about a third person joining them yet here, he was thinking about it being Paige and not finding that idea the least bit of a concern.

He let Serpin talk him through changing to be a Boa. He found it decidedly odd to have no arms or legs. He flopped around on the ground, as he couldn’t work out how to move his long body. Serpin stripped and changed so she could show him how to move. She even linked to his mind, and suddenly he knew how to act and move like a slider.

It was surreal as far as he was concerned to feel his muscles contract and extend in the rhythmical movement. To feel the grass and small pebbles under his belly and the heat of the sun and the ground on his skin. She showed him how to lift and hold part of his body off the ground and to taste the air.

It wasn’t like smelling, it was more a combination of scents and flavours. He even licked the grass and tried other plants and his mind now associated each plant’s new taste and smell with how it felt on this skin with his visual understanding as a human.

Then Serpin slid against him and over him playfully and a delightful sensation went through him. Suddenly, he caught her scent, it was subtly different, but it was his Serpin. He also learnt something Serpin forgot to tell him. He had two penises!

He felt them both move as she playfully slid over and around him and rubbed her tail along the area where his cocks hid. If she kept teasing him, she was going to find out his new instincts told him how to copulate with her in this form.

Serpin realised she was stirring Collin up. She felt his shivers and when his tail wrapped around hers and he twisted to pull her cloaca in alignment so one of his penises could penetrate her, she twisted out of his grasp and changed back to human.

Collin might have forgotten about their audience, but she hadn’t. She was quite sure they would mate in Boa form someday, but this wasn’t the time or the place. Collin looked around wondering where the female went. It took several moments for his lust fill brain to realise. Serpin had changed back to human. She tossed his shirt at him. She then thought at him, ‘Another time Honey, we have a guest.’

He was glad they couldn’t see him blush in this form. As he changed, he positioned himself, so he was in a crouching position when back in human form. While it felt very strange, it wasn’t painful. He guessed the pain receptors must be turned off momentarily as the cells of his body shifted form and function.

He did check himself over to make sure he had his nose, all his fingers and toes back and yes, he only had the one familiar looking cock and the set of balls he had before. For him having two cocks had felt very unusual. The grin and the wink that Serpin gave him, told him he would get to find out just how those cocks worked.

‘Something new to look forward to,’ he decided.


Serpin decided it was her turn to drive.

Collin found himself relegated to the middle of the bench style of seat. This became painful, frustrating and a massive turn on. The roads were not that great and tended to bounce them around a bit in the cab. For Collin, watching two sets of lovely big round tits bouncing up and down had that effect on him.

Paige clutching his thigh as she braced for a bump wasn’t helping either. He had caught the odd smirk from Serpin, as she was well aware of his condition. Every so often, as she warned of a bump that was coming up, she would brace her arm against his chest and grip his other thigh by wrapping her hand around over the inside of it near his crotch.

Each time she did this, his hand on her thigh would tighten in response as her hand pressed against his hard cock. He had also found that since he had changed form, his sense of smell had also changed and the wafts of scent from the two women were having just as much effect on him as their touching was.

They finally hit a better section of road and he got to settle down a little. Then they hit the next bad section and he was hard as a post again, with them rubbing against him and their tits tantalising his eyes and rubbing his arms. He was glad they hit a better road, as they came into Rockslide.

Serpin concentrated more on the traffic and Paige moved back closer to the window giving him a bit of breathing space. Collin was damn sure Paige would be getting her own room tonight. Either that or she would have to listen to him fucking Serpin because it was going to happen.

The girls discussed where to stay. Paige suggested a different location to where Serpin had been planning. She said she knew the landlady, the rooms were clean, spacious and the food good for the price. It was also closer to the Palace and gave them easy access to a major marketplace that also had permanent shops around it.

So as the afternoon waned, Paige directed Serpin to the establishment. This wasn’t a roadside tavern with rooms upstairs. Paige said they called it a Motel. She had worked here, as a cleaner, to help pay her University fees when her family had lived here and the couple who ran the place were good honest folk.

The Palace Motel had parking for transporters as well as stables out the back. Collin recognised the style of set up, as he had stayed in one once, with his father when they had travelled here. It was designed with a bit of privacy for guests in mind and for them to stay longer than a night or two.

He groaned inwardly, as he also knew they often had a separate bed for a child or servant and only a curtain that could be pulled on a track, separated it from the main bed. He hoped Paige was good at blocking out noises, as his Serpin wasn’t exactly a quiet fuck and she was going to get thoroughly fucked for stirring him up.

The night before was the first night since they had been together that they hadn’t screwed each other to sleep and after today, he knew damn well he would require relief. Serpin’s odour told him that she was also in need.

It didn’t seem to matter how tired he was, she always crawled on top of him if he didn’t start the sex. She just had to drop one of her luscious tits in his face and his cock was ready and waiting, anticipating her use of it.

Her enchanting body and the magical charge from their sex always left him feeling content and happy to have his amazing Serpin in his arms when he went to sleep. Bond or no bond, he knew he loved her deeply. While they had not exchanged the words, he felt her love too. The delight from their entities whenever they were near each other also reinforced his belief in their love.

The landlady, Minnie, was delighted to see Paige and hugged her hard. Minnie was mostly of the Burgis race with possibly a bit of Granteli thrown in to have her height. The Burgis race tended to be a stockier people than the Pix and Genteli races that populated this planet.

Collin suspected that Paige and Serpin had a bit of Burgis in them, to have been blessed with the larger breasts and the wider hips that he loved on a woman. Going by the looks that they attracted from the men when shopping that morning, he didn’t think those preferences were his alone. He knew damn well that he had walked proudly having these two beauties on his arms.

Minnie was a contradiction; there was nothing mini about her at all. She stood just over a hundred and eighty centimetres tall and while she wasn’t exactly fat, she wasn’t slim either. Collin suspected her softer exterior hid a strong, well-muscled woman. She had broad shoulders and the arse to match. If she pulled you into the melons on her chest, she would suffocate you.

Collin found being at near eye level with those massive mammaries a bit disconcerting. When she introduced her partner, Micky, who was not much taller than he was, Collin knew that man took every opportunity to let Minnie try to suffocate him. It wasn’t hard to tell that Micky loved her dearly and the soft look Minnie bestowed on her partner implied that she loved him just as much.

The couple proudly showed them around. Minnie told them that they had chosen this style of establishment because people from out of town often wanted to stay for a week or more while they did their business and shopped, and they often had their own transport.

The guests had access to the small restaurant, which they ran. They generally only did breakfast and guests could keep a small amount of food in their rooms for quick meals. Many ate out a lot at the cafes and diners across the street in the market area.

Each room had its own bathroom and they provided a lot of cupboards so the guests could store their shopping in the room. A Mage had put security spells on the rooms and each room had special charms that they had to use to enter them. Once they left the room, the spell would stop everyone without the charm, other than themselves, from entering.

Even their cleaning staff could only enter a room with their permission, so if they wanted the room cleaned during their stay, they had to tell them or put the sign on the door. If they just wanted clean towels or sheets, they only had to drop them in the bin outside of the room or use the sign.

Collin was amused to find the bin was also spelled so that if they requested clean linen, no one could steal it. He noticed a small hatch near the door and asked what it was used for. Minnie informed him they did provide room service for breakfast and it was put in the hatch.

She took him inside the room and showed him that they merely had to lift the flap from their side to retrieve the food. If they put the dishes back in it, they would be collected later. They could drop their orders off at reception the night before and make sure they put a tick on the form to say what time they wanted it delivered.

Minnie said that a lot of the business people and out of town nobility, who stayed here, loved this service. If you needed to work from in the room and asked them nicely, they would even provide a cold lunch at a modest charge. Minnie also indicated they had a laundry so guests could do their own or they could request the service, also for an extra charge.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.