Tara: 5. Boas - Cover

Tara: 5. Boas

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Serpin lay along the branch enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. The smell of the storm was still fresh in the air. Looking down she spied the strange little craft. The smell caught her attention, curiosity got the better of her and she had to go look. Her mother had often warned her that her curiosity would get her into trouble one day. Serpin's life was about to change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Collin was pulling at her clothes as he tried to remove them.

“Collin,” Serpin yelled at him in shock. She tried to wrench free and stumbled back but he followed. He continued to rip her tunic and tore it in two halves down the front so her magnificent breasts where exposed. Stunned by the sight, he released his grip to grab them, but she was quicker, and she ducked under his arms and darted away.

“Mine, have to make you, mine,” he was murmuring over and over as she continued to evade him, and he persisted in trying to catch her as she dodged and weaved around the room and just out of his grasp.

It was the look in his eyes that frightened Serpin the most. He had tried to capture her eyes with his, as he tried to back her into a corner and she felt that if he did, it would not be good for her, so she changed. She didn’t like changing while dressed but with her Slider form, it wasn’t such a problem.

Collin was momentarily confused as the clothes dropped to the floor and something large slithered away. The magical female was gone. His magically induced mating lust still had hold of him. The spell still felt the power of the other magician in the room. Collin turned and Serpin reared up in his face.

This time, she did lock eyes with his. She started to weave, and bob and Collin couldn’t break free from her gaze. Then her lower half wrapped around his body and he felt her coils tighten. The tip wrapped around his neck as he struggled and while part of him begged for release from the horrors of what he was doing, there was another part that did not.

“Help me,” he croaked and looked at the Slider that had him hovering at death’s door as her tail tightened on his body and neck. He then felt a stabbing pain in his chest. He found this most confusing. She was choking him. He was dying. Why did his chest feel as if a fire was burning on it and not in it?

“Begone demon,” he heard her say in a lisped voice. “He belongs to me now. Begone, I say.”

He felt as if a chaotic battle was being fought in his head. He screamed. In his mind, he screamed and screamed before the pain that seemed to inflame every nerve and cell in his body overwhelmed him. His body slumped in the coils that held him.

Serpin lowered him gently to the floor and then changed back into human form. “Oh, by the Gods, what have I done? Collin, what have I done?” she sobbed and placed both hands on his cheeks and pressed her forehead to his.

A soft breath brushed her nostrils and she jerked back. His medallion was lying on his chest. Hesitantly, she touched it. The entity and the shade of his father that she had fought were gone and no spells lingered. She touched his face again and this time tried to see into his mind.

She knew that her item didn’t increase this ability but for her kind, mind speech and mind-melding was as normal as breathing. She searched and searched for Collin’s consciousness and finally, she found him. The many doors she had opened in his mind would leave images in her own that she could never erase.

Sobbing, she thought at him, ‘The shade is gone, Collin, it no longer controls you. Come back to me please,’ she asked him softly as she had an image of herself crouch down beside him in his dark little room that he was trying to hide in.

‘No, no, you can do better than me. I am evil and damaged. Serpin let me go,’ he pleaded and curled into a tighter ball in the dark little room he had placed himself in, in his mind.

‘You are snivelling little coward,’ she shot at him. ‘It seems you have never fought for anything in your worthless life. You just let him use you. You were just a puppet, a vessel that he used. He hated who you were. He hated that you had more ability than he did. He tried to beat the compassion out of you and make you in his likeness.”

‘So, you will let him win. You will prove that you were nothing without him propping you up. You will let him use your childlike love for him and your desire for him to love you, to win against you in the ultimate game of life. Do you wish to die and let people remember you as being as foul as your father was?’

‘Who is going to believe me that it was not who you were, who you are if you won’t stand for yourself? What your father did was disgusting and abhorrent. He tied his soul to your medallion just so he could control you.’

‘All the black-outs, the lost memories, the conversations that you don’t remember having, that was him taking control of your body and using it as his own. That is foul magic, and I wish I could kill him myself. May his soul rot in the Void for all eternity and he had better hide from me when I get there.’

‘You are not allowed to die; I claimed your soul from him. I fought for you so you are mine and I will not give you away so freely. You promised to help me and damn it, you will,’ she screamed at him.

Poor Collin was lost. The horror he felt when his father tried to force his soul from his body had nearly overwhelmed him. Did she know that when she caressed his cheek with her tail that it was then that she claimed his soul? That it was that small sign of affection that was given freely by another that made him forge the bond with her.

He was a sad, pathetic excuse of a man. He couldn’t understand why she had done that for him. He didn’t believe that he was worthy of one such as her even though he let her claim him. She didn’t need a liability like him hanging around her neck. He had felt her potential. The item she now wears was not her destiny merely a stepping stone.

‘Collin, if you die, then so do I. Do you wish me to take the item off so I can join you?’ she asked him gently as she caressed his cheek softly.

‘Serpin, that isn’t fair,’ he wailed at her. He was weak and a fool. His desire to live and be free of his father had condemned her to a lifetime with him. What had he done?

‘Life never is, Collin. Some choices are ours to make and others are not. This choice is yours. You will be tied to me in life as long as we both shall live. This was the choice I made to free your soul from your father’s grip, by binding you to me as a lover does to their true love, so he couldn’t have you. It was a choice I made freely, Collin.’

Collin sat up as he looked at the beautiful woman who had claimed him. ‘Serpin, why? How do you know I’m not truly a bastard like my father? I’ve been one all my life, the things I’ve done. He didn’t make me do everything I did.’

‘No, he couldn’t stop you doing some of the things, could he Collin? Like what you did for your sister?’ she suggested.

Collin frowned. ‘But I was being selfish, I only slept there so I could get some damn sleep,’ he cried.

‘Yes, you slept on the cold floor across her doorway whenever your father was in the house from the first time you felt his interest in her change? I saw the memories he hid from you, Collin. Is that why you spent endless nights walking the halls with her rubbing her back when she was a baby and sick. Is that what selfish teenage boys do, Collin?’

‘There are other memories Collin that I think you need to look at now that they are yours again. Memories that are yours and yours alone. You need to look back at the boy you were not what he tried to make you. Look at the times when you were trying to counter what your father was doing to you and the people you were interacting with. This is the Collin I have tied my soul to.’

‘I’m not going to tell you that it will be a bed of soft moss for us, Collin. You have been abused in the foulest way. Do you think you can give us a chance? Do you think you can find who Collin de Ullina truly is? Do you think you can live knowing you are bound to an ugly fat woman who is also a Slider?’

Serpin suddenly found herself pushed out of his mind.


Serpin reorientated herself after her rude expulsion and looked down on the man she had bonded her soul to.

She then squealed when he surprised her by lunging at her and knocking her back so that she landed on her back. He pinned her arms with his elbows and held her hands above her head. He rammed his hips into her and locked a leg with his when she tried to wriggle from under him.

“Don’t,” he growled. “Don’t ever let me hear you say that you are ugly again. I will not have it.” He lowered his head and gently pressed his lips to hers. This time, the kiss was theirs, and they both found their lips and tongues’ eagerly searching the others to experience the joy of kissing someone they loved.

When one of Collin’s hands slid down her side and caressed her breast, she had arched under him and moaned into his mouth. He moved a little to lift his chest off her so he could cop a better feel of the tit that had been invading his waking dreams. Her wriggles had him skimming down her body and he licked one of the pert nipples.

Her reaction had him do it to the other nipple as well before he sucked that one into his mouth. She bucked and moaned, and thrashed her head. So, he flicked the nipple as he sucked. He had to place his leg on her hips because she was bucking so hard.

Serpin hissed again when he gently bit her nipple. When he sucked harder, she twisted beneath him and ground her pelvis into his leg as she came for him. He released the nipple before he looked up at her face and chuckled. “Now that’s not fair,” he said and pinched her nipple and had to hold on again as she bucked and shuddered under him once more.

“What?” she got out semi-coherently as she gasped for a breath as the pleasure from his actions still controlled her mind and errant body.

“How many orgasms do you think I can make you have before I get to have one?” he asked her as he moved his leg so he could slide his fingers over her bare mons and rubbed her clit. He chuckled as she bucked as if she was lying on a bed of prickles.

He couldn’t help himself and tried to slide a finger between her soaking lips. She was hot and tight, and he managed to work it in and then another. He latched back onto a nipple as he pumped into her cunnie half a dozen times with force before she went ballistic on him.

“Bloody hell!” he got out as he watched her shudder on his fingers. He gently removed them when she settled enough for him to retrieve them. “Damn, woman, now that was a beautiful sight.” He moved and sat beside her before he pulled the quaking naked woman into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. He just held her as she whimpered and shuddered several more times.

“Bastard,” she said softly but she was hugging him hard.

“Yeah, that I am. Are you sure about this Serpin? You have been in my head. I’m a real son of a bitch most of the time.”

She chuckled. “You’re my son of a bitch and don’t you forget it.”

“Yeah, I’m yours, Baby, but I’m not sure you’re getting a good deal here. Shit! Honey, the damn medallion is broken. How am I supposed to help you now?”

“I’ll have to find you something else,” she said matter of factually.

Collin sighed and then frowned again. “Why haven’t I gone nuts or whatever? They told us at school if the item failed, we would go stark raving mad?”

Serpin leant back a bit and looked at his face, “Two reasons, I think. One, the medallion was never really bonded to you as it was tied to your father by whatever evil had been done to it. When I bonded with you, I think you became similarly tied to me and since I’m protected then so are you.”

“What happens if we get separated?” Collin asked.

Serpin snuggled into his arms and replied, “I think the only way we can be separated is if one of us dies. Physical locations are not important.”

“Are you sure about that?” he asked.

“Why is that?” she asked him.

“Well, I won’t be happy if I get separated from these gorgeous tits,” Collin replied and grinned at her as he cupped a breast that overfilled his hand and gently caressed it.

Serpin threw back her head and laughed. The laugh turned into a groan when he bent forward and captured a nipple. He was surprised when she pushed him back and then crawled back down his body. She then undid his pants and they were soon heading south as she pulled them down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.