Tara: 5. Boas - Cover

Tara: 5. Boas

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Preface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Serpin lay along the branch enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. The smell of the storm was still fresh in the air. Looking down she spied the strange little craft. The smell caught her attention, curiosity got the better of her and she had to go look. Her mother had often warned her that her curiosity would get her into trouble one day. Serpin's life was about to change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Serpin lay along the branch enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. The smell of the storm was still fresh in the air. Looking down she spied the strange little craft.

The smell caught her attention, curiosity got the better of her and she had to go look. Her mother had often warned her that her curiosity would get her into trouble one day. Serpin’s life was about to change.


Notes and Disclaimer:

[Special note: this story contains shapeshifters. For easy reference, if they are in male form, ‘he’ is used, if they are in female form ‘she’ is used, but their name stays the same.]

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you that this is a fantasy/sci-fi and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as you know of it. The characters, events and most of the places aren’t real.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor who did try to fix my work. The Australian Dictionary was referenced. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.

Special thanks to Anna Dapter for his/her tireless efforts in trying to decipher my dyslexic scribbles.


Background:

This story is set in the Keltrian Universe. Reading of the previous books in the series will enhance your ability to enjoy this book.

This story is based on a planet called Tara, it was colonised by refugees from the Keltrian Home Worlds. They arrived in spaceships, called Settlement Ships, five thousand years before the start of this story. The Keltrians can draw on magical energy with the assistance of magical items.

The Wiki: https://keltria.fandom.com/wiki/ contains information about the Keltrian people, Wizards, the Keltrian magical items, colloquialisms and adapted words that have been created for this universe, maps, character lists and other information that may relate specifically to this book.

I will most likely come back and revisit Tara at another time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.