All about Julie - Cover

All about Julie

Copyright© 2019 by Oedipus Sacher-Masoch

Chapter 1

I had just turned 14, which is entirely too old to have a babysitter. It was almost a weekly thing that my parents would be out for an evening and leave me with a sitter. My friends knew about it and I took a lot of teasing for it. At least they were discrete and didn’t tell anybody else, they just made fun of me to my face and among themselves. There discretion was like a secondary reason why I didn’t object more and insist not to have a babysitter. The main reason was Julie herself, the girl who always babysat me.

I had a major crush on her for as long as I could remember. She is 7 years and 5 months older than I am. She is just as sexy now as she was all those years ago, but I’m getting ahead of myself. I’m on the short side, and at 6 foot 1, her 21-year-old form sort of towered over me a bit. She is slender, yet quite muscular for a girl, having been an athlete her entire life. In her younger days she was a gymnast, but her ample breasts and butt were detrimental to continuing gymnastics. She was going to college on a track scholarship and also played volleyball and tennis. She acts like a girly girl but is strong and tough like a man.

Her long black hair cascading over her shoulders down to those ample breasts and powerful biceps is such a beautiful sight. Her looking at me with those big brown eyes fills me with so much lust. She usually wore shorts or a short skirt, and my eyes were naturally drawn to her long sexy legs. She often caught me looking at them. It didn’t seem to bother her. If I kept doing it for a while she would sometimes threaten to spank me, but in a teasing way.

There was a paddle my parents still made me keep in my closet although nobody had used it in years. My staring at her was one of many reasons Julie would threaten to use it on me. She often told me I needed to change my behavior or I would take a trip over her knee. I would fantasize about being over her knee, and I was always tempted to keep misbehaving and see if she really would spank me. Up to this time I was still afraid of it. Curiosity, arousal, and fear were in a battle, and fear had won so far.

Julie and I both come from families that freely show physical affection, and she carried this over into babysitting. There were many hugs and the occasional kiss on the cheek. I always wanted to take this physical contact further but had yet to try it. Her sexy feet, on the other hand. Those I had come to expect I would get to have extended contact with.

She taught me how to do pedicures, and often had me do them for her. She also enjoyed a good foot massage. I gave her feet a good, long massage every time she sat with me. Maybe not in the beginning, I don’t really remember very well. But I’m sure I had been doing it for a good 4 years. The first few times she would offer me a candy bar or a little money if I would rub her feet. I eagerly jumped at the chance. It was obvious I loved it and would do it without any sort of bribe. Bribes gave way to simply asking me. It had recently got to the point that she would just put her bare feet in my lap and expect me to start rubbing them. I thoroughly enjoyed massaging her beautiful feet for the better part of an hour. The temptation to kiss and lick them was strong, but I had not done that yet.

Less than a week after my 14th birthday my parents were going out of town for a few days, and Julie was coming over to sit with me every night. All night alone with Julie, the sensual seductive goddess and her titillating legs and feet.

Shortly after dinner the night they were leaving they had me doing some work in the yard and my clothes got very dirty. I stripped down, washed up, and put on clean pants. I just didn’t bother with a shirt or with putting my shoes back on.

She came into the house and gave me the traditional hug. While still hugging me she kissed my cheek and bade me a happy belated birthday. This was followed up with something new, a firm yet gentle swat on my backside.

Not long at all after my parents left Julie brought up the fact that she had missed my birthday party. Then she asked if it was too late to give me a birthday spanking.

Looking at her sexy thighs, thinking about lying across them, I said, “No, not too late. I think this is a good time for it.” I was scared, but I just had to try this.

She said, “It’s only right to do it in the same room where you used to get spankings.” Then she took me by the hand and lead me to my bedroom. I had a desk in there to do homework, with a straight-back armless chair. Julie indicated that chair and said, “I need to sit to take you over my knee.” I quickly pulled out the chair for her. She sat down and crossed those sexy legs. I’ve known of moms to cross their legs to give over the knee spankings. It gets the kid’s butt further up in the air so he’s bent over further. “Spankings should always be on the bare. So drop ‘em and...” She patted her knee.

I already wasn’t wearing a shirt or shoes. So it’s a hand spanking nude? Yeah, I’m pretty sure I can handle that. As strong as she is, I don’t think she’s any stronger than my dad. And he used to apply a thick holy paddle to my bare bottom. I was still nervous as I pulled down my pants and underwear. I hesitated, looking at the alluring woman who was about to spank me.

She was eyeing my crotch, with a look that seemed to say, “That’s all right.” I moved to bend over her knee. It was just high enough off the floor that she had to help me, I couldn’t get that high on my own. Now I was bent over Julie’s knee, the tips of my fingers and toes not quite reaching the floor. I could feel my dick shift and start to get hard pressed against her bare skin.

Julie put her hand on the small of my back. She began to rub my butt with the other one. She said, “Such a cute butt I get to spank.” OK, now my dick is hard as a rock. She caressed and squeezed my butt cheeks, and patted them lightly a few times. Then she delivered a solid smack on one cheek. It was just hard enough to give a serious sting. I was startled, let out a little yelp, and jerked a little. I wasn’t sure if I liked it or not until she slapped the other cheek just as hard. Yes, I liked it. Rubbing again, she asked, “Is that too hard?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.