Futa Naked in School 04 - Teacher's Taboo Futa Pet - Cover

Futa Naked in School 04 - Teacher's Taboo Futa Pet

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Johana’s Naughty Futa Demonstration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Johana’s Naughty Futa Demonstration - A naughty teacher uses her naked futa-daughter in her wild lesson! Set in a world where instead of males tehre are futas, girls with big dicks!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Johana Jordan’s Week, Monday

I splashed the cold water on my face, wiping away the tangy pussy juices from my mother. My naked body quivered, my small breasts jiggling, my futa-cock softening, soaked in Genevieve’s cream. My mind was reeling from what just happened.

I was in the Program this week at Rogers High School. My body trembled as that thought alone had me shivering. I wasn’t the most popular futa, and going naked had been a day of teasing after I had accidentally ejaculated prematurely into Audie Marlowe’s face.

Hair Trigger...

That was what I was being called all day. But that wasn’t why I was in here. My mother taught the last class I had for the day. Health. She was a widower, a bubbly woman. I had no idea that she harbored incestuous thoughts for me. Yes, incest was made legal, but...

It still felt wrong to me.

She gave a lesson on foreplay. After giving me a handjob to “relax me,” she had me learn to please a girl’s body. Genevieve, a cheerleader, was my practice mate. She was fourteen, like me, a freshman. I played with her breasts, ate out her pussy, and even got a quick blowjob from her. Then my mother had me stretch out on her desk.

Genevieve mounted me reverse cowgirl style, facing the class. With her riding me, they were all distracted. I was pretty sure none of them had noticed my mother straddling my head. She wore no panties beneath her skirt.

I ate her to orgasm while Genevieve rode me to mine.

“Intense, huh?” Genevieve said. She strolled in naked. I flushed, realizing I was in the girls’ restroom, not the futas’. For the duration of the Program, I had to use the opposite sex’s facilities. “I don’t blame you for needing a breather. I came hard. You were good.”

“Thanks,” I said, squirming, shame bubbling through me.

“You’re so cute when you blush, Johana,” she said, cupping my cheeks. She gave me a quick kiss. “Mmm, you’re going to be a popular futa once this gets out. No wonder coach chose you.”

Not only was my mother, Molly Jordan, a health teacher, but she also coached the cheerleaders. Our school was small, and all the athletic positions were held by teachers, mostly PE ones.

“Oh, you didn’t... ?” I swallowed.

“Didn’t what?” Genevieve arched a black eyebrow at me, her blue eyes glistening. Her round breasts had a delicious flush to them, her dusky nipples hard. “Cum? Trust me, I did. You’re a futa-champ. Mmm, thanks.”

She smacked my rump before she grabbed some paper towels and began wiping up my futa-jizz leaking out of her shaved pussy. I swallowed then backed out, my mind a whirl from what just happened.

I ate my mother to orgasm.

My mom was waiting in the hall, her fiery hair falling in wavy curls about her flushed face. Her green eyes twinkled. She had adjusted down her short, black pencil skirt, hiding the fact she was sans panties. Her eyes flicked up and down my naked body.

“You okay, sweetie?” she asked.

I nodded, stiffening. And I don’t mean my girl-cock. Every muscle in my body tensed.

“You sure?” she asked. “I mean, you don’t—”

Genevieve strolled out of the bathroom, her breasts bouncing. Though the cheerleader wasn’t in the Program, she took to nudity with a natural grace. “You raised a sexy futa-daughter, coach. You should bring her to practice. All the girls would love her.”

“I’m sure they would,” my mom said then laughed.

I squirmed then followed Genevieve, heading into the classroom. Samantha Herberts, a brown-haired futa, gave me big grin while Ase Westerberg, a blonde Futa, shook her head in clear envy. Monica Rocha, a cute girl with light-brown hair and hazel eyes, winked at me while Araceli Espiosa, a Hispanic beauty, fluttered her eyelashes. In the back, naked Krysten, a slave collar and leash about her throat, grinned at me.

“You made her cum hard!” Samantha said. I flushed, thinking she meant my mother until Samantha added, “Right, Genevieve? You exploded.”

“Big time,” the cheerleader said as she grabbed her discarded skirt.

It was nice to be praised, I couldn’t get what I did to my mother’s twat out of my mind. I felt dirty for crossing that line. I ate out the pussy that birthed me. I felt everything had changed between my mother and me as she sauntered back into the room, giving me a friendly smile.

How could she ever be my mother again now? There were some things you couldn’t undo.


Johana Jordan’s Week, Tuesday

Things felt weird at home the night before. Fragile. My mother sensed I was weirded out or maybe she was starting to feel ashamed because she was tiptoeing around me. I was doing the same. I ate dinner in my room, pretending I had homework.

I just thought about her pussy and how great she tasted until I masturbated. I felt so ashamed after, my cheeks burning with the humiliation of jerking off to my mother. I had sex for the first time yesterday with one of the cute cheerleaders.

I should be thinking about her or Monica or Audie or Krysten or the homecoming queen or even Miss Stanton, my math teacher. There were lots of beautiful girls at my school. Other cheerleaders. Older girls. There were two in the Program. Like me, they were attending classes naked. One was a flirty senior named Ludmila with huge tits.

I shouldn’t be thinking about my mother.

I didn’t get a ride to school with my mother like I usually did. I left early, walking in a daze, my skirt swirling about my thighs, leggings on to keep me warm. It was nearing Winter break, the days cold and though it wasn’t raining, it could happen at any time. If our school wasn’t well heated, the Program would suck right now.

Principal McTaggart collected my clothing. I hadn’t even realized I was at school until the Irish futa had cleared her throat as I tried to walk in. “Forgetting something, Johana?”

“Sorry, Principal McTaggart,” I said, my cheeks warming.

“Oh, I’m sure you have a lot on your mind,” she said. “I hear rumors that your health class had a naughty lesson.”

I swallowed. “What did you hear?”

“That you satisfied one of the cheerleaders. She was posting all over social media, telling all the girls that you’re a futa who knows how to please.” The principal gave me a big grin. “That’s just what the Program is for. I want you to enjoy yourself. You’ll have plenty of admirers. Have fun with them. Let your futa-seed spurt far and wide. When I was your age, I would have loved to have been in your position.”

“Thanks,” I said.

I stripped naked outside, hating how the wind howled. It made me not dawdle. I dumped my clothes into the plastic bag she held, my dick soft and my nipples hard. I wrenched open the door and jumped into the warm air, groaning in—

“Futa-champ!” squealed a dozen cheerleaders led by Genevieve. They lined the hallway, all of them in their uniforms, purple pleated skirts and silver shells today. They kicked their legs, flashing their naked pussies then grabbed their tops and lifted them up.

I groaned at the sight of a dozen bouncing breasts of all shapes and sizes, from the cheer captain’s large breasts to Juniper Dannel’s budding mounds topped by pale-pink nipples. They grinned at me, shaking them. Genevieve winked at me.

I found my spine swelling as a group of futas, including Jade and Samantha, watched with envious eyes. No teasing today. My futa-dick was swelling, warming up from more than being inside. My pussy grew juicy. The shame at eating my mother faded.

It was a one-time thing. She just got carried away teaching the lesson. That was it. I would have fun at school. Girls were noticing me for the first time in my life. I felt so confident as I strutted down the hallway.

“Hey, Johana,” said Lizaveta, a sophomore futa who was in the A/V club. She had a camera in hand. She usually followed the girls in the Programs, making them pose and taking naughty pics of them for the school’s paper and yearbook. “Can I interview you on what happened in your class yesterday?”

“Um...”

“Get your side,” she continued. “Genevieve’s take is interesting, but you were the futa enjoying her pussy. Readers want to know what she’s like.”

“Big time,” Jade said. She was a horny futa, thirsty for pussy. She bugged all the girls in the Program. Outside of a few gangbangs where the girls were taking on all comers, I don’t think she’d been successful.

“Sure,” I said, nodding my head. I just had to ignore the part where I was feasting on my mother’s...

“There you are,” Monica said, darting up. She grabbed my cock and stroked me as she pressed up against me. “In fourth period, ask for relief.”

“What?” I groaned, struggling to think as her hand fisted up and down my futa-cock.

“Ask for relief, and I’ll let you fuck me,” she moaned. “That was so hot yesterday. And you’re so cute.”

“Okay,” I said, grinning from ear to ear.

My day passed in a blur of girls flirting with me and futas envious that I had enjoyed one of the cheerleaders. When fourth period came, my history class, I asked for relief. At the start of class, I could spend ten minutes getting off through masturbation or the help of a volunteer.

Monica volunteered with bright eyes.

It was incredible to be in her. She didn’t get naked, just dropped her panties so her skirt hid her naughty bits. Still, It was delicious feeling her breasts through her thin top and bra, her nipples hard, mine throbbing against hers. She sat on top of her desk, legs locked about me, and moaned out her rapture as I pumped away at her. I drove my dick into her hard, fast.

My pussy drank in the heat flowing down my cock to my pussy. My classmates watched me. They had big grins on their faces. My teacher smirked as she leaned against the wall. The desk creaked as I showed them all I didn’t possess a hair trigger.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Monica gasped as she came on my dick, her pussy working around my futa-cock with hunger.

“Way to go, stud!” cheered Genevieve, her eyes bright and sultry, no doubt remembering yesterday.

“That is hot!” whimpered a girl named Ursella Prescott.

“Damn, you are one lucky futa, Johana!” a futa named Michelle Devereux cheered. She flashed me a thumbs up.

“Yes!” I groaned and buried into Monica’s pussy.

As I came, my mother’s face flashed in my mind. suddenly, I was picturing being back in the pussy that birthed me, feeling my mother rippling about me. Her incestuous flesh hungry for my cock. I gasped as the orgasm shot hard through me.

My cum boiled hot into her pussy. Fast jolts of jizz that splashed Monica’s writhing pussy. She gasped and groaned, clinging to me as all I could think about was my mother’s mature face twisting in rapture and her taboo pussy writhing around me.

Milking my ovaries dry of every drop of my cum.

“Oh, Johana, yes!” Monica moaned. “Ooh, so much jizz!”

“I hope you’ve gotten the shot!” Michelle said. “She’s flooding you!”

“I am!” Monica groaned. “And, no, you’re not getting a turn, Michelle. Mmm, Johana, you were incredible.”

“Yeah,” I panted, the guilt shooting through me, my cock softening in Monica’s juicy twat.

I stumbled back into my seat, panting. Monica winked at me as she drew up her panties and slid them beneath her long, purple skirt. Her light-brown hair danced around her flushed face as she patted a few errant curls back into place. Then she sat down, beaming.

“Okay,” said our teacher. “Let’s open our books to...”

I had trouble focusing on my lesson. My mother burned in my thoughts. I had to see her for my final class. My fourth period was over too fast, and then I was stumbling to fifth period in a daze, my heart hammering in my chest.

Girls, and a few futas, played with my cock. Poise Ramsey grinned as she stroked me and rubbed her own bulging futa-dick through her jeans. Krysten passed with her naked, older futa-sister at her side. Charisma, at Krysten’s urging, stroked my cock and winked at me before their owner for the week, Tanisha, tugged on their leashes.

Charisma and Krysten reveled in their incestuous relationship. The two of them were proud of it. Why didn’t they feel this shame? I was dreading my last class.

Fifth period passed in a dizzying whirl. The teacher was energetic on her lecture while all I could do was think about my mother’s pussy. Every time I looked at the clock, I swear ten minutes had passed in a blink of an eye.

“I want those work pages done for tomorrow,” sexy Miss Stanton said as we filed out, a big grin on her face. “Okay. Then we’re going to discuss them.”

I nodded my head as I slid my stuff into my bookbag, the only thing I wore. It bounced on my back while my little titties and hard cock jiggled. My heart thundered in my chest. I bit my lower lip as I slipped out of the classroom and into the hallway.

“Hair Trigger!” Samantha said, grinning. She stepped up to me and raised her hand.

I gave her a half-hearted high five.

“Oh, don’t be glum,” Samantha said. “I’m just kidding. Everyone knows you’re not that. I mean, I heard you made Monica Rocha scream her head off earlier.”

“Yeah,” I said, my cheeks burning.

“And Genevieve has been pimping you out to every girl she knows.” Samantha sighed. “The Program really changes a person, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I said, seeing her head bow. “Sorry about you and Ginny.”

Samantha shrugged. “It was two months ago. I’m passed it. I’ve had a few dates with Rosario Todaro. No biggie.”

“Okay,” I said, my own thoughts sinking into this sticky dread that clung to me like tar. I didn’t want to get to class, but Samantha was walking beside me, almost dragging me along. The brunette’s short hair swayed about her face, her green eyes bright.

“Do you think your mom’s going to have you fuck another girl?” asked Samantha. “I mean, she was pretty keen on you learning to please a girl. Maybe she wants you and her to—”

“Why would you think that?” I demanded, my cheeks burning.

“Damn, you are touchy,” Samantha said, raising her hands in a placating gesture. Her small breasts rose and fell in her thin, blue blouse. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to imply ... that. Not that there would be anything wrong with it.”

“Would you and your mom?” I asked.

“Well, no, she’s old,” Samantha said, blanching. “But your mom’s one of sexiest teachers at school. I mean, I would...” She cleared her throat. “I mean, I wouldn’t do anything with her, but futas talk. You know?”

I shrugged.

We rounded a corner. And there it was. Room 119. My stomach tightened up as we passed other classes in the science department. My heart beat faster and faster. What if my mom wanted to give me another handjob? Or a blowjob? What if it was part of the lesson? v I couldn’t say no.

My dick swelled harder and harder. It thrust out before me, my pussy lips growing juicy. I could feel my auburn pubic hair getting damp. I shuddered, my small breasts jiggling as I sucked in deep breaths.

Samantha glanced at me then her gaze snapped away, her cheeks going red. “I guess you’re ... eager for class.”

“Yeah,” I muttered, the air feeling thick and awkward between us, my futa-dick twitching and throbbing, not caring.

My mom’s pussy flashed through my mind. I remembered that taste of her tangy flesh.

I stepped into the room and my mom gave me a brief smile. She wore a flowing skirt, longer than yesterday, and a blouse with a ruffled collar that fell in a V before her, showing off some of her round, pale cleavage.

“Looks like everyone is here,” she said, not looking at my cock. “Johana, if you’d like relief?”

“I’m fine,” I said.

“You sure,” Monica asked, arching an eyebrow. “I wouldn’t mind helping you out again.”

“You lucky futa-bitch,” muttered Samantha as she broke away from me.

“No, no, I’m fine,” I said.

“Well, for today’s lesson,” my mother said, moving up before her desk, “I need one of you clothed futas to volun—”

“Pick me, Miss Jordan!” Samantha gasped before my mother even finished.

“Someone’s thirsty for pussy,” muttered Krysten in the back.

Araceli giggled.

“Who isn’t?” Adile, the Turkish lesbian, murmured. “That would be a hot lesson. I could show everyone how to eat pussy by devouring yours, Monica.”

“Do you really want to?” asked Monica. “I still have Johana’s cum in me from fourth period. All nice and juicy in me.”

My ears burned.

“Okay, Ms. Herberts,” my mom said, shaking her head, her fiery curls dancing about her face, “you’re up. Get up here and get naked.”

“Sure, Miss Jordan,” Samantha said, bounding from her chair, her blue blouse rustling. She peeled that off. Like many futas, she didn’t wear a bra. It was hard not to notice the small swell of her breasts and how hard her pink nipples were. Her cock bulged her jeans. She unsnapped them while kicking off her tennis shoes. She thrust her pants and blue panties down in a single go, her cock popping out.

“Not bad,” Genevieve said. “Though I’ve heard Candice has a bigger one.”

Samantha scowled. She’d lost her girlfriend to Candice.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have arranged a gangbang for your girlfriend,” Adile said, her tone frosty. “She might still like that cock.”

“This isn’t the time for all that,” Miss Jordan said. “Stop trying to embarrass Samantha. She’s very brave to volunteer before hearing what she had to do.” My mother put her hands on Samantha’s shoulders, turning her, the futa’s hard cock swaying before her. “Any ideas what the lesson’s on?”

“I have to demonstrate foreplay on you, Miss Jordan,” Samantha said, hope in her voice. “You know, prove I paid attention yesterday.”

“Oh, no, not on me,” my mother purred and then glanced at me. “Johana, get up here. Today’s lesson is on futa-on-futa love.”

“Oh, hot,” moaned Krysten in the back. “I love watching my futa-sister suck on a big girl-cock. Especially when I get to join her.”

“Mmm, this does sound hot,” Araceli purred.

“Yeah,” Monica agreed. “Ooh, go for it, Johana. Fuck her hard. You’re amazing.”

“You’re an idiot, Samantha,” Ase said, the blonde futa grinning. “You should have waited for Miss Jordan to finish explaining the lesson before you volunteered.”

“But ... but...” Samantha said as I reluctantly stood up, my dick still painfully hard. “I’m not into futas.”

“Oh, you’ll enjoy it,” my mother said. “You did volunteer, didn’t you?”

“Well,” Samantha said, squirming.

“But if you want to be a pussy, I’ll find another futa who will do it.” She flicked her gaze to me. “You’re up for it, right, sweetie.”

I swallowed. At least this way she couldn’t be joining in the fun. No excuse to touch me, right? “Yeah, I’m fine with it.”

Samantha’s cheeks were burning as she felt everyone looking at her. “I can stop at any time?”

“You can stop at any time,” my mother purred as I joined Samantha, her dick as hard as mine.

“Fine, so...” Samantha asked, turning to face me. The tip of her girl-dick brushed mine.

Sparks flared down my shaft.

We both gasped. Samantha leaped back, her cheeks going even more red, her small breasts quivering. Giggles burst through the classroom. I swallowed, my heart racing from the accidental contact that left me shaking.

“Nudge your cocks together again,” moaned Monica. “That was so hot.”

“So hot,” Araceli groaned, the Hispanic girl staring at us with hungry eyes.

“Yes, yes, do it! Rub them together!” Krysten shouted.

“Don’t be shy,” Genevieve purred. “Come on, Samantha. Be a futa-champ and enjoy rubbing your cock against another.”

“It is one way two futas can do some foreplay,” my mother said. She stepped up, facing the class as she stood before Samantha and me. She grabbed both our girl-dicks. I shuddered, remembering the excitement of her handjob yesterday. She pulled us together. “See.”

I gasped as my mother rubbed the tip of my futa-dick into Samantha’s girl-cock. The brunette futa’s eyes widened, her small breasts quivering. I couldn’t help but notice the pussy juices adorning her shaved lips. She only had a landing strip of brown hair leading down to her twat, not a full bush like I had.

“Mmm, isn’t that nice?” my mother said as she rubbed our cocks together, those tingles racing down to my cunt, making me hotter and hotter.

“I guess,” Samantha whimpered, her face twisting.

“Now,” my mom released our cocks and took a step back, “keep doing that and kiss each other.”

I swallowed as I grabbed my girl-dick and kept rubbing it against Samantha’s. This did feel nice. Maybe ... Maybe I needed a new type of pleasure. Something to distract me from my mother. There was nothing wrong with two futas loving each other.

Ase blanched like she thought it was gross, but I was finding this hot. Samantha trembled. She grabbed her dick, her cheeks flushing as she worked her cock against mine. Our tips grew slippery, precum merging together as it bubbled out of our slits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.