Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women - Cover

Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The life and times of Jake and Janet Pepper ate back. They live in the fast lane, trying to keep their marriage together. Jake just cannot seem to find a faithful woman. What is it about Jake that draws women that can't keep their legs closed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Jake.

God, i miss her. I know she bears some blame in what occurred with Jack but she let another man put his hands on her sexually. She knew how I felt about that. It’s been almost 7 months, I guess its time to shit or get off the pot and hear what she has to say. I was in Switzerland. I love it here. The mountains are so beautiful. I packed and headed for the airport. I arrived back in town at about 10 the next morning. First thing I went to see the kids. It had been two weeks since I had seen them. Janet has developed into the worlds greatest mom. Janet opened the door and she was as gorgeous as the first time I sucked her toes into my mouth. I feel so privileged to have two women that love me and both of them take my breath away when I see them. She gave me a hug and a peck and the kids swarmed me. Janet said, Jake let’s talk. She said, Jake, Debbie has been going downhill ever since you left. Jack got fired and she went back to hands on nursing. She wants nothing to do with admin. I was stunned. I didn’t know. She doesn’t go anywhere or do anything. She gets hit on all the time but always wears her wedding ring. She’s wasting away, Jake. You need to go claim your wife back before it’s too late. I said, Janet, it seems every woman in my life takes great pride in cutting me to the bone. I guess I’m just easy.

I got home about 4pm. I understood that Debbie didn’t get off til 530. I went in ... nothing appeared to have changed. I unpacked. Our bed was made, but it seemed like a sad place. Almost like no one sleeps in here. There was some 7 month old beer in the fridge. I got one and sat down in my recliner. Wasn’t long before I heard a car pull into the garage beside my Porsche. It had not been moved since I left. I heard her unlock the door and then voices ... a male voice. I was sitting in the dark when I heard her say, make your self at home, Marty. I won’t be a minute changing. He said hurry, our reservation is for 630. He sat down at the kitchen table so they were still not aware of my presence. Took her about 15 minutes to dress and get dolled up. When she came down, I heard her say, what do you think, Dr. Taylor. He said you are magnificent. I especially like the seamed stockings. She said, they make me feel so sexy. He said does that mean I might get lucky tonight? She said you know the rules, we are just petting buddies but my will power is waning. I have needs. A drink or two just might help me along toward that goal. I had taken my phone out and was recording the whole conversation. I heard them kissing. I stepped to the doorway. They were lip locked with tongue ... nice. I snapped a picture. I said, don’t let me interrupt, I just stopped by to say hi. Looks like I was just in time for the party. Debbie screamed, Jaaaakkkeee! Please it’s not what it looks like. I said, sorry, Debbie it’s exactly what it looks like. BTW, Nice sheer stockings ... the red nail polish really makes you look hot. I’ll be going Kids. I hope I haven’t ruined your lucky night, Marty. I’ll see an attorney tomorrow, Debbie, we can get this over with and you two lovebirds can have a blast. Oh, I forgot, this is my house, take her home with you, Marty. I’m sure you have room. Debbie is still standing with her arms around him with her mouth open in disbelief when she realized that she was still embraced. I said, Hi Honey, I’m home. Now GET OUT! Both of you. I had tears in my eyes now.

Debbie

I said, Marty please leave. There’s nothing I can say is there, Jake. Jake said, I don’t know what it would be, Debbie. She said I was lonely, Jake. Jake said, I guess you were lonely the night I left too when Jack had his fingers in your pussy, huh.

Marty said, I’ll see you at work, Deb. It’s Deb, is it. That’s good, shows closeness when we have pet names, doesn’t it. I understand that Jack called you Deb too. Jake, I ... I ... I’m lost. Jake. He said that makes two of us. I sat down in the floor. Jake said when did good ole Marty start taking up the slack, DEB! I said soon as it got around what I had done and that you had left me, Marty inserted himself back in my life. He showed me the kiss he recorded. I guess there’s been a lot of those since I’ve been gone. Jake, would it mean anything if I told you no one has been in my pussy since you left. Jake said, not much. You gave him intimacy. Tell me, Debbie, has he sucked your toes, your nipples, ate your pussy? She turned her head away, and she knew I knew. I figured so by the conversation I heard. You two have done pretty much everything BUT fuck, right? She started crying. Is there any way back, Jake? I went over and opened the door. I’ll be in touch Debbie, now please go. I walked out the door and out of his life. My life is over. I rented a hotel room close to the hospital and called in sick the rest of the week. Since he was divorcing me, I might as well find a lawyer.

Jake

I called Janet and gave her the low down on my sad life. She said, you can pick em, Jake, gotta give you that. She asked if I wanted company. I said sure. Bring the kids. My kids are my life. They bring me up when I’m down. My phone rang, it was Debbie. Jake, is there anything I can do ... anything to try to repair the damage I’ve done. I trusted you,, Debbie. That trust is gone. You couldn’t keep your legs together. Good thing you can’t get pregnant I guess. Jake, I love you more than anything in the world. I said just not enough to be faithful. Debbie, I don’t ask much, just that my wife be faithful. I can’t seem to be able to find one with those values.

It was a couple of days before I decided I needed a beer and some life around me. I walked in the the Silver Spoon and sat down at the bar. I ordered a beer and a hamburger. I was looking in the mirror when I saw Debbie and Marty walk in and sit down at a far table. They had not noticed me at the bar. I called my lawyer who had told me the paperwork was ready. I had been holding off for some reason, hoping I guess. I asked him to rush the over to me at the bar. He was there within 15 minutes. I watched them holding hands, stealing an occasional kiss, but nothing more. The courier handed me the paperwork. I walked toward the love birds and handed them to Debbie. Excuse me a moment and I won’t disturb you any more. Debbie, you’ve been served. Debbie burst out sobbing ... no, no no, no, no, please Jake. What did you expect, Debbie. You feed me a line of shit on the phone and here you sit with this prick having a great time. Tell me Marty, got lucky yet? I know how she is, but you do too, don’t you. All I can say she is a wonderful lover. Actually, Jake, she was telling me she can’t see me any more. Oh? Trouble in Paradise, I’m sorry. Marty said, she loves you, you asshole, not me. Yes, I took advantage of her when she was low but she can’t give me what she gives you and doesn’t. I said, sorry, guys but I’m a one woman man and I expect the same in return. Debbie knew that when I caught her fucking you the first time before we got married, then with good ole Jack, and now you again. That’s 3 strikes.

Debbie stood up, put her arms around me, and kissed me so deep I almost choked on her tongue. She said, Jake, you win, I’m broken, I got nothing left. I have the divorce paperwork. I only ask you to take me home, our home, and fuck me senseless where I can’t walk straight tomorrow. Then I will sign the papers and be gone from your life. I have taken a nurse manager position in California. I leave next Saturday. I will pack my stuff here this week and have it ready to go by the weekend. You can send the decree to my new apartment. I thought ... WTF! Who am I to turn down her pussy even if she is about to be another Ex.

I picked her up and took her out of the bar leaving Marty stunned. I put her in my car and we went home. I carried her in the house and laid her on our bed. She said Jake, no one but you has had me on this bed. Please, My Love, make love to me. I pulled her scrubs off, her bra, panties and socks and carried her to the shower. I soaped her down, kissing her neck, sucking her nipples and entering her from behind. I fucked her til she was clawing at me. I pulled out and she took me in her mouth and sucked me. I led her by her hand to the bed. I started at her beautiful red toes, licking the underside of each toe until she was begging me to fuck her. I kissed her legs until I reached her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue. She came and squirted all over my face and down my throat. I slid my cock into her and bottomed out against her cervix. She was wild now, cumming like no tomorrow. I groaned and emptied my bills into her depths, spasm after spasm of warm thick semen filled her pussy. She came down from her orgasms and started crying. She said I’ve been so stupid, selfish, and entitled. I had it all and threw it away ... for what? Some half ass sex when I had the gold medal in my bed the whole time. Jake, I have not been fucked since you left, that is the truth, yes, I let Marty take some liberties I shouldn’t have and I’m paying for it. But your semen has been the only cum in me. I can’t imagine having anyone else inside me. I said, Debbie, your behavior over the past year has all but killed me. I loved you so much and you shoved my love up my ass. I don’t know what happened? She said you treated me too good, Jake, I got where I thought I deserved more when I had the most loving man a woman could ask for. Janet discovered it too late also. I said, between the two of you I had 16 good years. Thank you for that. Jake, we could still have it. Debbie ... it boils down to trust. How long before the next stud comes along that turns your head and you wind up in his bed. I can’t nor do I want to follow my wife around every day to see who she’s fucking. Our vows didn’t mention that anywhere. It didn’t say, forsake all others, until some hot guy comes along. Debbie said with tears in her eyes, no chance for us? Still too raw for me, Sweetheart. I love you and you say you love me but is it enough to only open your legs for me or keep those gorgeous toes in red paint just for me. That’s the commitment I want. I can do it, Jake. I just need the chance to show you. Debbie our divorce won’t be final for 120 days. Let’s see what you can do with that time. Remain faithful to a man you’re not married to any more or live the free lifestyle you have with Marty and Jack, testing the limits. Debbie you’re moving across the country either to get away from me or to live the freestyle life you seem to have been enjoying with other men since we been married. I’m not going to run all over the country trying to catch you nor are any of my people. I’ll know if you have been faithful ... or not. Now, I see a big blob of cum trying to ooze out of your sweet pussy. I need to push it back in with my dick and maybe add some more too it. She said, please do, Mr. Pepper. Give me all you got. When I leave here Saturday, yours will be the only sperm this pussy feels for a long time. I said we will see. Jake, I’m serious. You are my man from the first moment our eyes met. She said, I’m concerned Janet will try to steal you back. I said, Debbie, she is the mother of my children. We will be seeing each other. You are the one leaving. You set me free with your desire for someone else. Remember, it bit you on the ass as it did to Janet also. Things happen ... I will not be celibate knowing that you will not be either. Jake, I swear. No man will so much as kiss me. I said so why are you leaving? After my issue with Jack, my work environment became less than desirable at this hospital. Debbie, I can’t promise I will be available when you decide you’ve sorted out your issues. I thought I was happily married. Joke was on me. She teared up knowing this was her doing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.