Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The life and times of Jake and Janet Pepper ate back. They live in the fast lane, trying to keep their marriage together. Jake just cannot seem to find a faithful woman. What is it about Jake that draws women that can't keep their legs closed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Debbie

I like him. He seems to be a devoted father and former husband. Hi kids are smart and adorable. I want to get to know him better, who knows where it might lead. He’s divorced but hasn’t totally let go of her yet. Just go easy, Debbie. If it’s supposed to happen, it will. They followed me home to my small two bedroom house in not the best neighborhood but it was ok. He parked his Porsche SUV in the drive and the kids got out. As we walked in, I told him to make himself at home while I showered and changed. I would then start dinner. I dressed to impress. I thought why not. I slipped on one of my nice sundresses with no bra. I’m a perky 34 C that stand proud for a 45 year old and put my hair in a ponytail. I slipped on some black 4 inch mules, checking my purple toes for any polish issues and decided I was good to go.

I stepped out of my bedroom and it was obvious he was speechless as he stared at me. Jesus, Debbie, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ogle you. I said ogle all you want Jake. I knew my nipples were like bullets poking at the inside of my sundress. I felt like a real woman for the first time in years. Sexy and desired.

The kids were playing with Ralph, my dog, in the living room. Jake and I were in the kitchen alone and I know he couldn’t help but have a boner. I felt him behind me and turned to him. My thigh was against his crotch. I said oh my, I’m sorry Jake. He said don’t be. I got brave. I said if we were alone, I would take care of that for you. I felt it twitch in his slacks and I knew I just made it worse. Laughing inside. I looked down and saw it ... the wet spot on his pants leg ... way down on his pants leg. I thought OMG, what’s he packing that it hangs that far. He said can I help with something. I said I think maybe you can, i pulled him into the pantry and closed the door. I put my arms around him, looked into THOSE EYES and kissed him passionately. Then i grasped his semi hard dick through his pants. He moaned as I rubbed my thumb over the swollen, oozing head. He slipped his hand under my dress and discovered that my Mons is bald as a baby’s butt with no panties. He slid a finger in my wet slit and clit. I said, Jake, I want you in me ... soon. I slipped my foot out of my shoe and ran my purple toes up and down his leg. He had two fingers in me now. I said oh my God Jake I’m gonna cum. I flooded his hand with my juice and felt it rundown my leg to my foot. I went limp in his arms. I said, I needed that Jake, thank you. He said, Nooooooo, Debbie ... thank you. We walked out of the pantry into the light and saw what was now a huge precum spot on his pants. I gave him an apron ... to cover it up. We eyed each other and giggled all through dinner with her bare toes all over me under the table.

After they left, i could still feel his fingers massaging my clit. I laid down on my bed and got my vibrator out of my night stand went to work on my soaked pussy. I was calling his name ... fuck me, Jake, Fuck Me Baby, as I came hard, soaking my sheets.

Jake

I gathered up my sleepy clan and buckled them in the car. I told them I would be right back. I forgot something. I ran back into the house and Debbie was standing there in nothing, but her mules with those gorgeous toes peeking out of them. Her dress on the floor at her feet. A beautiful 45 year old body just waiting to be ravaged. I said your killing me, Debbie. She said, I hope the view you are getting is something to remember me by, Sailor. She kissed me long and hard with those pointed nipples against me. I said I will see you tomorrow. She said, Jake? I said yes. Please be sure of what you want before we go too far. I smiled and drove away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.