Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women - Cover

Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The life and times of Jake and Janet Pepper ate back. They live in the fast lane, trying to keep their marriage together. Jake just cannot seem to find a faithful woman. What is it about Jake that draws women that can't keep their legs closed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Jake

I just happened to turn on the Tube and was surfing stations when I stopped on one of the stations Janet likes to watch. Tonight it was a live fashion show from Paris. I wonder if Janet had any new clothing in the show the camera panned the celebrities and guest as they walked the red carpet. I began recording the show for Janet when I was stunned. There was my gorgeous wife walking into the venue hand in hand with some guy. I felt a huge pain in my heart, not to go nuclear yet. I knew she occasionally had a male friend accompany her to these shows to keep the hounds away. I saw her hands with her wedding ring shining brightly in the lights. One of the fashion reporters ran up to Janet and stuck a mic in her face. She asked who is this handsome man with you tonight Ms. Winchester. It didn’t go unnoticed that Janet did not correct her name but many married people use their given name as their professional name. Janet said, this is Jacques Dumont, an old friend. The reporter asked about her life over the last years and Janet never spoke of me or the kids as reasons for being less visible. She doesn’t want anyone to know about us ... it’s clear by what she’s not saying. That’s when her date pulled her close and kissed her for the cameras. If I was not livid before, I was now. Just then I got a text from my man. “I’m on it Boss” and sent a picture of the lovebirds. J.J. (Jake Jr.) walked in seeing the screen and said whose that with Mom, Dad? Not wanting to alarm him, I just said, someone she works with, JJ. He said, He kissed her, Dad. Why would a coworker kiss her? JJ is smarter than his years. What else could I say... ? He left the room and I kept watching the two as they strutted down the aisle hand in hand. Once they were seated at their table, the cameras would pan the crowd occasionally and I could see them with his arm around her with her smiling from ear to ear. Luckily, their table was directly in line with the stage with a good view of them. She was really into him and him to her ... well maybe not yet but if I know my Janet, she’s loving the attention. I hope she remembers our promises to each other on front of God and friends. My man continues to send me pictures of the two in various stages of flirting. I took a picture of the TV screen when the camera panned to them again. I decided to shake her up a bit. I called her cell. She opened her purse, looked at her phone and put it back in without answering it. That did it ... I texted the picture I just took of their lip lock and said you have 5 seconds to call me back since you just chose not to talk to me. She took it out again and I saw her get up and hurriedly walk toward the lobby.

My phone rang, I thought Fuck Her. I’m not answering. Let her sweat. My phone rang about 10 more times. I watched as she returned to her table and sat down. Her friend started to put her arm around her and she moved her chair away from him. I got a text ... I’m so sorry. Please talk to me, Jake. Nothing has happened. Nothing will. I texted back ... YET. Enjoy your new life. BTW, JJ saw him kiss you. You got some splainin’ to do to your son. You DO remember you have a son, don’t you? Oh, yeah and a daughter too. I saw her put her face in her hands as she read my text. She texted ... OMG! I’m coming home! I said don’t bother, we’ve been doing fine without you for nearly a year now. Don’t let us interrupt your night with Jacques. Please use protection. Good Night, Janet. That was rude but I was feeling rude.

I was furious. Maybe a little too much not really knowing what she intended for the night. I watched a little longer and saw her down her wine, and then another and another. She turned to her date and said we have to go. He helped her up and they headed for their limo. I got a text from my man. Boss, she’s pretty tipsy, you want me to rescue her.? I said, no ... anything that happens from here is her choice. I texted back, She knows I’ve seen her. He said I’ll let you know Boss. I said, Watch her and keep her physically safe but anything else is on her.

Janet

Shit. Shit. Shit. Ok, Janet, how do you get yourself out of this one I thought as Jacques and I got onto the limo. I didn’t realize that the show would be televised let alone that Jake might be watching it. This is not good. We rode toward the hotel when Jacques slipped my shoe off again and began massaging my foot and toes. Damn that felt good. I know he was hoping to get me worked up enough to invite him to my room. Don’t think, I didn’t think about it, especially after I watched him devour three of my toes and lick the underside. That always smokes my inhibitions but not tonight. My words with Jake had killed that. As we made it to the hotel, Jacques put my shoe back on and helped me into the hotel. He said, want me to help you to your room and I said no thanks, Jacques, thank you for escorting me tonight. He said, sure you don’t want some company on a cold night. I said, not tonight, Jacques. Thanks. He turned and walked out. Just when I thought things couldn’t get worse, I turned and was staring Jim Flowers in the face. He says long time, no see, Janet, How are You? You are as beautiful as ever. I said, you smooth talker, you know just what to say don’t you. He said, Join me in the bar for a drink? I said maybe just one, Jim. I have some phone calls to make in my room and I’m beat. I sat with Jim for a few minutes and had one Cosmo. We danced to the piano music a bit. I felt his erection, already knowing what it looked like, felt like inside me, what it was like to feel his huge load ejaculating deep inside me, then I said I have to go, Jim. Been great seeing you. He said you know I’m still in love with you, right? I said I’m sorry, Jim, I didn’t mean for that to happen. You filled a void in my life at the time and the few times we shared a bed was awesome but that was all it was. I was thinking back, how content I was, as I was saying that, laying beside him feeling his semen oozing deep inside me. I’ve got to say, he produced huge loads that took days to drain. Jim, said, Janet I want that feeling again, that feeling of being inside you, making love to you. Please come to my room. He handed me a key. I took it, I don’t know why. I turned and went to my room. I didn’t know at the time but I had just turned my nice little world to shit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.