Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women - Cover

Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The life and times of Jake and Janet Pepper ate back. They live in the fast lane, trying to keep their marriage together. Jake just cannot seem to find a faithful woman. What is it about Jake that draws women that can't keep their legs closed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Jake

What can I call it ... wedded bliss? Sure, why not. That’s what Janet and I have. I know every little detail about this woman’s body. From her foot and toe fetish to how many spasms she feels when I orgasm inside her. I know all of her involuntary movements and nuances that comes with her orgasms. The momentary blackouts amaze me, that a woman can actually lose herself for a few moments during the “little death”. She works very hard at keeping herself in the latest styles of clothing (remember, she is a billionaire fashion designer), footwear, foot and toe jewelry. I have to admit, even after 11 years, I still get a raging boner when I see her in a blouse and pencil skirt with a garter belt, seamed stockings with her toe rings and glossy red toes shining through the sheerness with newest styles of strappy CFM Stiletto sandals. Shes a Goddess. She’s 49 years old now and after having two kids, she still turns men’s heads but she is still just as loving and attentive toward me as the day I proposed to her on our boat. Truly an amazing woman, wife and mother.

Jake Jr. is 11 now and my baby girl, Amy is 8. With both of them in school now, Janet has gone back to hands on as far as managing CEO of her business which was suffering some while she was raising our babies to school age. She has gone back to promoting the Winchester Brand all over the world which of course means me and the kids are seeing less and less of her as she spends lots of time in the company plane to exotic locations, making appearances, bringing her customers back into the fold. She attends one gala after another at least 2 to 3 times a month. I have gone with her several times and she seems to appreciate my efforts to help her, but the kids are involved with assorted activities with school and sports, so one of us needs to be here for support which winds up being me. SMJ Investigations is now nationwide and in a few friendly countries. I mainly oversee operations and seldom take an active part in the actual work unless a client calls for it.

Of course, I worry about Janet’s safety. A wealthy, high profile, beautiful woman can be a target as we sadly and painfully learned from the Lomax, Foreman, and Jamison ordeal. By the way, Foreman is doing 40 years in a Federal Correctional facility. Senator Jamison lost his seat in the Senate after some very bad publicity over Susan’s death and died a few years later under suspicious circumstances. The firm that bore his name, no longer does in the interest of needing new business and the fact Susan was adored in so many circles and left because of her father.

So, catching up on our life, I try to be a good dad to my kids. We do things together every weekend. Jake is learning the ropes on how to be a top notch seamen going out on the boat with me whenever he can. My Captain is teaching him so many things about seamanship like how to read the skies for weather changes, getting bearings without electronics, getting to know the particular sounds your boat makes and what they mean. Amy is into girls soccer. I attend most of her games. For an 8 year old, she’s really into it.

So here comes the issue. I’m beginning to feel like mom and dad both with Janet in the air and out weeks or even a month at a time. She faithfully calls and talks to me and the kids but it recently it seems like it’s more of an obligation to call rather than support me and the kids. When I call her, she usually calls right back as soon as she can. I did something I know she will be irritated at me if she knew but last week, I put my best new man to keep a discreet surveillance on her, not that I’m suspicious of her, but for her safety only. She has her own company security that travels with her so he has to watch them and her. Janet has given me no reason to believe she’s doing anything but working ... but in the words of the late, great Ronald Reagan ... Trust but verify. I know we have a serious conversation waiting to be had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.