Hippolyte and Jane
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A 21st Century woman, Jane Woods, has a fatal car accident, but she doesn't die. Her mind is catapulted through time to ancient Greece where she shares the body of Hippolyte, the former queen of the Amazons. The two minds settle into a companionable relationship. They buy a male slave to be their sex toy, and Jane teaches them both a lot about sex and how to enjoy it. They become important factors in the lives of the Greeks, and Jane adds some future inventions to Greek warfare. 25 chapters

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Superhero   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Time Travel   Violence  

Author’s note: [ and ] delineate mind-to-mind dialog.

We spent a couple of hours at the job, but Hippolyte and Janos recovered all of her arrows and took all of the loot that they could find from the corpses, all 35 of them. Most of the money was in coppers, but there were nearly 200 of them and there were four silvers. We also took all of the spears because of the bronze points—they had to be worth something just from the salvaged metal.

Hippolyte added a couple of spears to Janos’ weapons, but he really needed training with a bow. That was not practical because it took years to learn to be an accomplished bowman; therefore, another solution was required. That was when I suggested the crossbow. I had learned in school history class that a crossbow was relatively easy to learn to shoot, and it was as effective as a standard bow, except for the slower rate of fire.

Well, rate of fire was important, but range was much more important in Janos’ case. Crossbows existed at this time, but they were not popular because of the cost of the crossbow and of the bolts. However, we had the money for both, so that was not a major problem. A good crossbow could cost around 25 silvers and bolts were about ¼ of a copper each. The decision was made to equip Janos with a crossbow as soon as possible. I figured that I could teach him to use the weapon in one day. After that, it was just a case of practice, practice, practice.

There was one problem: Janos had to get rid of that slave collar. Anyone who saw him with the slave collar and a weapon was going to do his damnedest to kill Janos, no matter which side he was on. The slave collar was made of bronze or brass and welded into a continuous ring around the slave’s neck. Only a smith had the tools necessary to cut it off, and that was a chancy thing. The only way for Janos to safely rid himself of the collar was to have his owner pay to have it cut off.

Hippolyte and Janos discussed the situation seriously, and Janos promised to stay with Hippolyte as long as she would have him. Therefore, we were going to do what was necessary to get rid of that slave collar as soon as possible. To do that, we had to head for a large city with skilled smiths in residence. Corinth was close by, so we headed there. We should also be able to buy the kind of crossbow we wanted while we were in the city.

We camped about two hours away from Corinth so that we could be sure to have enough time to get rid of that slave collar before dark. Actually, it should take only half an hour or so to get the collar off, but that was after we had found a competent blacksmith. Well, that problem was relatively easy to solve. Hippolyte asked the sergeant of the guard at the gate where we entered the city to recommend a smith.

He came up with a name and a location, and she tipped him with a copper coin for the information. That was way too much to pay for the information, but we didn’t want to waste the time required to break the coin in half. I wasn’t sure that we wanted the sergeant to remember us, but I knew that he would with such a generous tip. Oh, well...

We found the smith with a minimum amount of searching, and Hippolyte explained what she wanted done. The smith agreed to cut off the collar for two coppers, and the remnants of the collar, but Hippolyte bargained him down to just the old collar. That was probably what the smith really wanted, but he had to ask for more to make the haggling worth the effort. Hippolyte enjoyed the sport of the haggle, and I was sure that the smith did too.

A part of the bargain was that Janos would not be injured in the process of the removal of the collar, and Hippolyte made a point of looking fierce enough to convince the smith that she was going to hold him to the letter of the bargain. Janos was ordered to lay his neck across the anvil, and the smith made a great show of getting him into exactly the proper position. The smith placed a chisel against the bronze collar and struck the opposite end a mighty blow with a large hammer.

I had to cringe mentally when I saw the hammer strike, but Janos was made of stern stuff, and he held his position. The collar was cut with that one blow, and the smith was strong enough to spread it sufficiently to slip it over Janos’ head. As far as anyone could tell, Janos was now a free man!

We left immediately to find a place to spend the night, which was going to be spent mostly in celebration in bed. The smith had recommended a tavern that served excellent meals and had clean rooms with bath facilities. As far as we were concerned at the moment, that was Heaven on Earth.

We booked our room and ate a quick meal of bread, cheese, and watered wine. Our next stop was to take a bath before we headed to bed. As a gesture of appreciation, Janos undressed Hippolyte with some ceremony and used some of our bath soap to wash her thoroughly all over. Let me tell you, I enjoyed the pussy and tit washing as much as Hippolyte did. At my request, Hippolyte let me reciprocate and wash Janos as thoroughly and as lovingly as he did us.

We dried off and headed for bed. Janos had already been introduced to cunnilingus, so this seemed like the prefect time to educate him in the art of the 69 position. As usual when Janos as learning something new in the way of sex, Hippolyte let me take over, and she just went along for the ride. That way, she got maximum enjoyment from the experience while I did all of the “work.”

I told Janos what I wanted to do, and he was enthusiastic about the idea. He lay down on his back in the middle of the bed, and I mounted him in the classic 69 position. Fortunately, Janos and I were a good match, body-length to body-length, so there was no problem in either one of us reaching our target.

Janos was already as hard as he was going to get, so I didn’t have the fun of feeling him get hard inside my mouth. That was a minor thing, I know, but I still enjoyed it. I thought Hippolyte would feel the same way once she was exposed to it. I kissed his cock head and could already taste the precum. I just hoped that Janos would not come too soon.

I soon had Janos’ cock surrounded by my mouth and was massaging it with my tongue. This was a lot of fun, and I hoped that Hippolyte was paying attention. I had gripped Janos’ cock with my lips and was moving up and down as if I were fucking him with my mouth. The mild vacuum that I was pulling was keeping my cheeks in contact with his cock, and also massaging him where my tongue could not reach.

Meanwhile, Janos was lapping my pussy lips with his tongue. He could have painted a house with all of the effort he was putting into his work, and I could hardly keep from wiggling out of contact. He had to resort to holding my hips with his hands to keep me in position. I had not come yet, but I was getting close. Suddenly, he switched from licking the outer part of my pussy to running his tongue up and down my pussy slit.

When he finally pushed his tongue into my vagina, I came. It was not a big come, but it certainly was pleasurable! He continued to fuck me with his tongue, and I kept coming. I was fast approaching the point when I could not take the sensations any longer, and that was when he nipped my clit with his teeth. It was only a minor pain, but it was so unexpected that I reacted explosively. I came with almost a literal BANG, and I dumped liquid all over his face. It was a wonder that he did not get some of it into his lungs.

Well, that caused me to do something that I had never done before for Janos. I reflexively lunged forward and drove his cock head into my throat. Naturally, my gag reflex reacted, and the sensations were enough to make him come like a fire hose. I felt his jets hit the back of my throat, and that made my orgasm continue to run. Janos and I ran down about the same time, and I rolled off him before I simply collapsed from exhaustion.

[Jane, what happened? I never felt an orgasm like that without a cock firmly planted in my pussy. It was wonderful, and I didn’t think that it was possible!]

[That was something new for me, too. I’ve had orgasms before during a 69 session, but nothing as strong at that one. I tell you, we really picked a winner when we chose Janos. Now the question is how long will it take for him to recover so that he can fuck us.]

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.