Getting a Room - M - Cover

Getting a Room - M

Copyright© 2019 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 3: Holidaze

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Holidaze - Bill Pierce likes the looks of Carolyn Norton, not only her chest, but her hair and voice. He finds her personality, however, annoying.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

That Sunday, Bill drove Carolyn home from church. He parked and offered to walk her to her door. Of course, he was thinking of the goodbye kiss at that door.

“No,” she said. She reached over and pulled his face into a kiss. Their tongues dueled. Minutes later, she pushed his face away. “That’s enough. We can say goodbye here. Goodbye”

“Goodbye.” He watched in the mirror as she walked to the door of the dorm. Someday, he’d promised her, he would understand her. That day was looking more distant all the time. Well, the view of her walking away was still sexy. Next time, he’d park where he could watch through the windshield.

Tuesday night, he cleaned the apartment and set his alarm 15 minutes earlier. He made the bed and straightened up the bedroom Wednesday morning. He got back quite early Wednesday, with time to spare to give himself a second shave. He parked by Carolyn’s dorm, and was in the entrance area at 6:40. On his giving her name and his, she came down immediately. She was dressed in a skirt, the first one he’d seen her wear on a weekday. She was carrying a shopping bag, but he didn’t ask. When he’d joined her in the car, they had a kiss. He almost reconsidered the restaurant because of her skirt, but he didn’t.

When he’d taken her coat in the restaurant, he admired her dress. The meal tasted good, the sight was more enjoyable, and she described her day in a way that allowed him to understand her classes. When they left the restaurant, he asked the most important question.

“My place?”

“Sure.” She’d left the shopping bag in the car when they were in the restaurant, but she brought it with her to his apartment. He thought of offering to carry it, but that might sound like inquisitiveness. Well, his curiosity was aroused, but it wasn’t going to interfere with his lust. When they were inside and he’d hung up their coats and his suit coat, they had a lovely kiss. When her tongue chased his into his mouth, he sucked it. His hands were on her melons when she moved back.

“Like this dress?” She twirled around.

“It’s lovely. I already said so.”

“Well, if you want it, it’ll cost you another kiss.” He didn’t particularly want the dress, but he was more than willing to pay the price. This kiss was even warmer; she held his hips and ground herself against his dick while he explored her mouth. “Okay. You can take it off.” She stood still while he removed the dress. He looked around, although it was difficult to take his eyes off her in her slip. He figured that the dress could go on a chair.

“Now,” she said, “you’re definitely overdressed. I’m willing to pay the same price.” She went into his arms and kissed him enthusiastically. Then she removed his tie and threw it on the couch. “Still too much.” She kissed him before unbuttoning his shirt. “Well, I bought it. Give it to me.” Bemused, he pulled the shirt out of his trousers. When he gave it to her, she threw it after the tie. Then she came into his arms for another kiss before tugging the undershirt up out of his trousers and shorts. Again, he had to do the actual removal.

“I think it’s my turn,” he said. This sort of exchange sounded great, although he thought they had a use for the couch she was covering with his clothes. Oh well, this was fun and sorting things out with a half-naked Carolyn would be fun, too. She came into his arms for a kiss. When he cupped her buns to pull her against him, she pulled him by the buns, too. He stepped back and removed her slip. Carolyn had been beautiful dressed, and the parts that would get you arrested were still covered. Even so, she was even more beautiful like this. Fine, they had a long kiss with his hands exploring her sweet back as his tongue explored her mouth. Then he went down on his knees to take off one of her tennis shoes. She held his head while she stepped out of it. Being down there already, he grasped her buns and pulled her against his mouth as he gave her mound an enthusiastic kiss. She didn’t argue, but he could see her belly quiver in silent laughter as he went back to the other shoe.

“My turn now,” she said when the shoes were off. “Come up here.” He rose, giving only a short peck to one bra-clad melon on the way. They had a long kiss, while her tongue dueled with his. Each of them had their hands on the other’s buns. He couldn’t tell whether groping her or being groped by her was the sexier experience. When they broke, she was on her knees taking off his left shoe. He could have sworn she looked at his crotch as if she would kiss it, but it was either a tease or his imagination. She rose for another kiss before taking off his right shoe. Two more kisses, two more dips down, and his socks were off.

They had an even longer kiss. He left her mouth for her ear and her neck. But when his hands went to her bra clasp, hers stopped them. She pushed them down to her waist. Well, considering what the lady wanted, why not give her what she wanted? As he pulled down the waistband of her pantyhose, she held up the panties. When he was back on his knees removing the pantyhose, he got a good, up close, view of her panties. They were red, almost scarlet, and fairly minimal. A few pubic hairs escaped around each side. They clasped her mound closely and were tight enough down below to show the shape of each lip.

She let him take a long look before coming into his arm for another kiss. Her hands fumbled with his belt, but she had to step away before she could get everything open. Then she was on her knees again, holding his trousers while he stepped out. His boxers weren’t providing much concealment just then. His dick stuck out through the fly.

“Bill liked his view, and Little Bill wanted to have a view, too,” she said. She rose and placed the trousers along the couch while he hurriedly concealed his dick. He appreciated the care she was taking with his trousers, but it looked less and less likely that the couch would be getting much use today. Well, it was her game, and he was having fun playing it. “Like these panties?” He nodded. “The sexiest pair I own. They don’t make sexy bras with D cups.”

He laughed at that. “Bras with D cups are already sexy. Come here.” When she came into his arms, he turned her around. He kissed her ear and then her neck. He backed off a little to unsnap her bra. Then he reached around to stroke her melons. He teased himself, and -- hopefully -- her, by stroking all over the smoothness before reaching the tips. “Mmm,” he said when they firmed under his fingers.

“Mmmmmm,” she responded. She backed against his chest. She rubbed the side of her head against his jaw while her back caressed his chest. He finished removing the bra and tossed it towards her other clothes. “But I’m getting cold,” she said. She walked towards the bedroom. The edges of the panties were a diagonal across each flexing bun. The view was even better than it had been when she was dressed. He hurried after her when she disappeared into the room. She was standing by the bed when he came in.

“Can I get in?” she asked. “Under the covers?” Was she asking if she was welcome in his bed? Any time.

“Certainly!”

“Let’s do the last stage on credit, and we can pay when we’re warmer.” She walked back to where she could reach him. She was staring into his eyes while she pulled out the elastic on the waist of his shorts. Then she looked down to make sure that she was missing his dick when she pulled them down. When she was bending over and the boxers were at knee level, she stood up. She raised her arms, lifting the fantastic melons slightly as well. He hooked his thumbs in the elastic of her panties. Bending to push them down brought his face near her melons. He kissed both and then continued down. The hair on her mound was rising from the compression her panties had imposed. He stroked her thighs as his wrists pushed the panties down.

She dropped suddenly, pushing the panties all the way down. She turned towards the bed. He got a great view of her snatch when she had one knee on the bed. Then she was lying down under the covers. He hurried to join her. When he raised himself on his left elbow to kiss her, she carefully adjusted the covers around his back. During the kiss, she kept stroking his back while their tongues played tag. He finally left her mouth to kiss her face and ears. When he started kissing her neck, she raised her hand to his face. He kissed down the neck, down the chest, up the melon.

“Oh yes,” she said when his mouth reached the peak. She started playing with the hair on his chest. “Furry,” she said. He stroked down to her mound.

“Furry,” he answered. She chuckled, which moved her belly against the palm of his hand. The outside of her snatch was furry, too. When his hand got there, she spread her legs slightly. This didn’t really give him much more room, but it gave him worlds of permission.

When he penetrated to her groove, she was wonderfully juicy. He brushed the juice up to her nub. She seemed to relax beside him. He stroked her nub and sucked her tip until she tensed again Then he licked the tip while rubbing a circle around the nub. When she tensed even more and was taking shallow breaths, he sucked hard just as he was rubbing right across the nub. That took her over. He kept stroking and licking until he was sure she was finished.

When she was flat on the mattress and breathing hard, he kissed her forehead. Sweet girl! He knew the answer, but -- while a good salesman might take no for an answer -- he never puts no in his prospect’s mouth. He reached into the drawer to get a rubber. He held it where she could see it.

“Carolyn, lovely Carolyn, say yes.”

“Put it on.”

“You’re saying yes?” He couldn’t believe what he’d heard.

“Yes.” She looked like she was laughing at him. He opened the wrapping and rolled the rubber down his dick. He got between Carolyn’s knees. She closed her legs around him and put one hand on his chest. Her other hand went to his crotch. Holding the base of his dick with two fingers, she relaxed her legs and removed the hand from his chest. As he pushed forward, she guided his dick to her snatch. When the head was just inside the entrance of her tunnel, he paused to take a breath. She might be a virgin despite how she was acting. Then he drove hard into her. There was no obstruction. He went in through her smoothness until he was entirely enclosed. Then he paused.

“Are you all right?” he asked.

“Move!” That was an easy command to obey. Indeed, he’d been gritting his teeth at holding back. As he moved in and out through her warm tunnel, she matched his strokes. Raising herself as he entered and falling back on the mattress as he left her. He was too close, though.

When he was nearly out, he stopped to kiss down one melon to bury his face between them and kiss her skin there. Meanwhile, he brought his hand to her belly between their bodies. He thumbed her nub as he drove in. She circled his thighs with her legs. She threw her pelvis upward against his next down stroke. She scratched at his shoulders as she went over.

At the clasp of her tunnel around his dick, he drove forward again and gushed into her throbbing warmth.

“God!” he said. When he was himself again, somewhat later, he withdrew from her -- holding the rubber on his dick so that it came out, too. He moved to his own side of the bed and lay on his side facing her.

“Love you,” he said.

“Oh yes. You were great...” There was a long pause. “Why wouldn’t I be all right?”

“Huh.”

“You asked if I were all right.” She said. So he had, years, decades, centuries ago. The experience between had driven the question from his mind.

“Well ... Sometimes...” How could he say this? “Sometimes, her first time hurts a girl.”

“First time?” A long pause. “You know, you’re a good lover, even a thoughtful lover, but you’re awfully egotistical.”

“Why?” Better to get this out than to let it fester into another multi-year grudge.

“Because a woman says no to you doesn’t necessarily, in absolutely all cases, without any possible exceptions, mean that she says no to every man.”

“Well, I didn’t say that it did. After all, when you told me that you wouldn’t date me if I was the last man on earth, I didn’t say that this meant that you would never date anybody ... Unless, of course, I did turn into the last man on earth. Anyway...”

“Anyway?” she asked when he didn’t go on.

“Anyway, it wasn’t just saying no. You were perfectly happy to make out with me, naked, on a bed -- in my bedroom in my apartment. It isn’t as if I coaxed you that far. I don’t mean that you were loose, or anything. I just mean that you seemed happy with making out with me, and quite opposed to the next step. I figured that it wasn’t about me; then I figured that it was about you. So, maybe, you’d done all the rest before but not gone all the way.”

“Still, it’s a quite personal matter. It’s not something you should ever ask a woman.”

“I asked if you were all right. When you said you were, I went on. I didn’t ask if you were a virgin. Indeed, if you hadn’t been so insistent, I wouldn’t know now.” That sounded silly. “Well, I’d know about your state now, but not your state then.”

“Still, your assumption was egotistical.” Well, if his talk could be criticized, so could hers.

“And speaking of word choices and my ego...”

“Yes? Were we speaking of word choices?” she asked.

“There are some parts of them that men don’t enjoy having described as little.”

“Little? Oh, Little Bill. I didn’t say that he was a little penis; I said he was Little Bill. You’re what? Six feet?”

“Almost exactly.”

“If he’d been even one foot long, we’d never have done this. So, however big he is of his kind, he’s still little for a Bill.”

“I wasn’t happy.”

“For that matter,” she went on, “if you had a son, he’d still be Little Bill if he topped you by a head.” He was never going to persuade her of anything. And, really, was persuading her the best use of his time when he had a naked woman -- a naked Carolyn -- in bed with him. Well, there were some things he needed to take care of.

“Keep my place warm, will you?” He turned on the lamp. He went into the bathroom, disposed of the rubber, pissed, washed dick and hands, and returned to the room. He closed the door to the mess in the living room and turned off the overhead light. He got back in bed to cuddle against her.

“Chilly,” she complained. She didn’t push him away, though.

“Can’t see why you feel that way. I feel nice and warm.” Despite her complaint, she snuggled back into him. He put an arm around her, and she pulled it into the valley between her breasts. This felt lovely, and he soon grew warmer. “I don’t want to bring up an unpleasant subject, but when do you need to get back?”

“Should be by 7:30. The dining hall stops serving at eight, but the selection gets bad earlier than that.” He had his back to the alarm clock, but it must be later than eight. They must have left the restaurant after eight.

“Should we start now?” Then his mind caught up. “Dining hall? Didn’t you get enough to eat?”

“I eat three times a day...” Then she must have caught his misunderstanding. “Or wasn’t I invited to spend the night?”

“Well, I’m totally willing to have you spend the night -- willing? I’m delighted. I just hadn’t thought it possible.”

“Since you brought it up,” he continued, “what do we need to do in the morning?”

She didn’t seem to think possibility worth discussing. “I’d like to shower. Can I use yours? I brought a travel alarm. I can set it so that I’m out of the shower by the time you usually wake up. I don’t want to be in the way.”

“You’re distracting, but not disrupting. My alarm is still set for fifteen minutes before my regular time.” He wasn’t going to tell her that he didn’t usually keep the apartment this neat. “Do you require more than that much time for a shower?”

“Nah! that’s great. I need longer to put on my face, but I can do that while you’re dressing. Can you drive me to the residence hall before 7:30?”

“Sure. Won’t they ask questions?”

“Never do. They may guess, but you’ll drop me by the door. No public good-bye kisses before breakfast. Not that I haven’t seen a few.” He kissed the back of her neck while she was still talking. If they weren’t going to get any kisses in the morning, he ought to steal a few now. “Yeah. Anyway, I still have to prepare for the night. I’ll be back.” She got up and circled the bed heading towards the door. The view was delightful, since his contacts were still in. He got up. If he couldn’t have her company, he’d take care of his clothes in the living room. First, he ducked into the bathroom to get the stuff for his contacts.

“Look,” she asked him, “do you mind if I smoke here? I can go outdoors, if you’d prefer.” He didn’t even know she smoked. There was so much about her he didn’t know. Anyway, he’d had guests who smoked, and they hadn’t slept with him.

“Why, Miss Nolan! Seeing you like this I’d take you for a total innocent, and now I learn that you’re an addict to the vicious weed.” But she deserved a serious answer. “Do you mind smoking out here in the living room?” He went to the kitchen for one of his two stored ashtrays and a book of matches. When he got back, she was in a nightgown. It was probably advertised as provocative, but much less interesting than her previous costume. Her brand of cigarettes was Kools. He took his trousers into the bedroom to hang in the closet, and he put on a robe before he came back. The shirt and underclothes went into the wash; the tie went back on the tie rack.

When he’d taken care of his clothes, he hung hers in the living-room closet. She was still sitting there smoking, but she had her brush on the table in front of her.

“Would you let me brush your hair?” They’d had sex. He was going for intimacy.

“Let?” Which was a strange choice from the words he’d used in the question.

“You have beautiful hair, and I’d love to brush it out. You can tell me if I’m doing it wrong.” Indeed, he would enjoy caring for those gorgeous locks at her direction.

“Go ahead.” He picked up the brush and began. Immediately, he ran into a snarl. The pulling must have hurt, but she made no complaint. He saw what the trouble was. With her hair so much longer than his, you had to come at the snarls from below. He pulled up a chair and sat behind her. Really, that got him clear of most of the cigarette smoke, too. He started on the last inch, easily got that straight, and went on to the next inch. Even so, he ran into snarls. A few, he could undo with his fingers; most had to be pulled. Hairs came out and wrapped around the brush, but she didn’t complain. Before she’d finished the cigarette, he was standing behind her running the brush all the way through those lovely locks with every stroke. He should express how sensuous that felt.

“Mmm. Your hair is gorgeous. And so pleasant to feel, too.” He thought of starting on the sides, but he didn’t want to leave the back until she expressed approval. But she never did. She stubbed out the butt, took the brush from him, and attacked the rest of her hair. She was much harder on it that he had been. She started from the top, and -- when she hit a snarl -- she kept pulling until the snarl broke up or a hair came out. He almost winced.

When she went into the bathroom, he took the ashtray back to the kitchen. He dumped the butt -- mostly filter -- in the garbage and wiped out the ashtray. He took the time to remove his contacts. The kitchen sink provided the water he needed. When he went back, the shower was running. The brush with some of her lovely hair wrapped around it was lying where she’d left it. That gave him an idea. He got a pair of scissors, cut the hair along the back of the brush, and removed it. Now, he had a lock for himself.

He turned off the lights except for the bedroom lamp, removed his robe, and went to bed. He lay on the side he’d assigned to her. Her memory of sharing his bed should be of warmth; maybe that would make her more willing to share it in the future. He did confess to himself, though, that he’d hardly enticed her into it this time. Carolyn’s decisions were delightful -- delightful recently, at least -- but he didn’t see anything he’d done to influence them.

“Close the door?” she asked from the doorway. She was not only wearing the nightgown, she was far enough away to blur all the sexy details. Her question was real. He kept the door open, since that kept the bedroom a little warmer. On the other hand, she might like the greater feeling of privacy a closed door gave. What the hell? The two of them could keep each other warm.

“Please yourself ... I kept your place warm.” He rolled over, and she took her place. The sheets on this side were a mite cooler, but the thought that she had a place in his bed warmed him.

When they kissed, he could taste the tobacco. It wasn’t all that bad, combined with the tastes of toothpaste and Carolyn, but it rather spoiled the experience of the kiss. She turned, however, and backed into the spoon. That was an unalloyed pleasure -- unalloyed, at least, after he’d moved the hair out of his face. Her hair was wonderful to see, not so wonderful to breathe. He did, however, have a melon in his hand, her sweet buns against his legs, and kissable skin within reach of his mouth. When he took advantage of the last, she squirmed. The squirming rubbed her buns across his dick.

They really had to sleep, but it was early yet, and this sort of cuddling was restful. Sex was great -- the last sex had been really great, and he knew himself well enough to know that he would have been much less happy with this cuddling if it hadn’t happened -- but this was another, almost a deeper, pleasure. An hour of this would leave him plenty of time for sleep, but what of her? Well, she’d demonstrated that when she wanted something, she knew how to ask for it. He’d keep it up until she told him it was time for sleep. Her comment, however, was quite unexpected when it came.

“Look, do you have another of those things?” Things? Oh, rubbers. Yes, he did. Did she want another go? The thought hardened his cock. He wasn’t sure how well he would perform this soon, though. The part which would be called on to do the performing felt real sure.

“Yes? Yes, I do.”

“Do you want to use it?” Now, she was putting the burden on him.

“Always. Do you want?”

“I’m willing.” Having started the discussion, she was backing off. Well, he always said he’d prefer to be the pursuer.

“I’d prefer eager, but I’ll take willing.” He pulled the bottom of her nightgown up to give him access. The feel of her buns hardened his dick even more. Good! He’d need all of that. He got the rubber out of the drawer, opened it, and rolled it on. Now to get in. She hadn’t turned on her back. He was quite aware that it could be done from here, he’d even gone at it doggy-style more than once. Lying on their sides like this, however, was a new experience. “Lift your leg.” Obediently, she raised her knee high. This gave him great access. If he tried to work with his hand back there, he’d block himself. He snaked his arm around her front and opened up her snatch. When he moved forward, the cock didn’t hit the target quite right. “Help me in.”

She took his cock and put the head right into her snatch. She might know more about this than he did. He slid forward as far as he could go. There was less room like this, and the sensations were delightful. Then he went back to stroking her nub. When he felt himself soften, he would move out as far as seemed safe and then in again. This snuggled him up against her warm buns. This felt arousing, but the warm friction on his cock felt much more arousing.

He felt nearly ready to pop. He had to bring Carolyn along for this. Beside kissing her skin, which felt heavenly, he stroked her nub whenever he wasn’t moving. He could tell this brought some success, too. The muscles in her legs and buns were firming; every time he thrust forward, she pushed her snatch back around him. But he might be too near. He wasn’t sure he could hold back.

“Carolyn,” he said. How could he express his need for her to come? But he didn’t need to. Her snatch clenched around him as she went over. Now for his. He grabbed her and stroked his dick through those delightful clenches. “Love,” he gasped. “Love ... love.” He pulled her back into his lap as he drove as far into that delicious, smooth, warmth with her flesh grabbing him as he could get. He was so close -- the sensations were such a fiery delight!

He was close, but he wasn’t there. Her spasms stopped while he was still moving. The sensations were gentler, and -- perhaps because of this -- even more sensuous. He was at the peak, but he couldn’t go over. And he couldn’t stop either. If she’d held a gun to his head, he wouldn’t have been able to stop now. He was so close, feeling more excited every second, but not getting any closer.

Then, when he was in agony, she clenched around him again. That took him over. With a groan, he pulled her tighter than ever, thrust into her harder and deeper than ever, and poured himself out into her.

“Gah!” he exploded. He couldn’t move, couldn’t speak, even his breath felt as if it was being torn from him. She took his hand off her hipbone. His grip must have hurt her. “Sorry!” Then he couldn’t say anything else. He was either asleep or unconscious when she spoke again.

“Here. This is yours.” What? Whatever it was, she was holding her arm up. He traced that arm to the rubber she was holding. He accepted it.

“Thanks. Sorry.” He got it into the wastebasket. “I don’t think any got out.” He cuddled her back again. She let his arm rest between her magnificent melons. This was the loveliest way to go to sleep.

He was a little further away when the alarm woke him, but he held her melon as she stirred against him. Her buns rubbed his dick, threatening to turn his morning piss-hardon to a serious one.

“Good morning, Carolyn,” he greeted her. And it was a very good morning. It was, however, also a workday morning -- a class-day morning as well. Practics first. “Who’s first for the bathroom?”

“Me.” Even the soft sound of the piss gushing out of her into his toilet was sexy. When she’d flushed and washed, though, she returned. “It’s your house. If you want to shower first, that’s okay.” He needed to piss fairly soon, and he should probably shower first. Anyway, he needed his contacts in earlier than usual if there was a possibility of seeing Carolyn. He gathered the day’s underwear and the robe holding his contact case. He went in.

When he came out, he was clean, shaven, seeing, and half dressed.

“All yours.” Well, he cooked breakfast before putting the shirt and suit on. He should ask her breakfast preferences. He hoped he could supply them. “Eggs do for breakfast?” And that sounded as though he were offering more than his skill could deliver. “All I do is sunny side up.”

“That would be fine.” Lovely girl was being agreeable. He fried the bacon, set it on a paper towel to drain, and started his own eggs. He decided to eat and not to fix her eggs until she was done. Cold eggs are no treat. She came out quite promptly, though.

“Start the eggs now?” he asked.

“Sure.”

“Thanks,” she said when he put the bacon and eggs before her. He poured the coffee and handed her the sugar and creamer. Thank God he had some of that on hand for guests.

“Toast?” She’d have to say how dark.

“No thanks.” That left him with no excuse to stay and watch her. If he were to dress where he could watch her, she would think him an exhibitionist. He came back before she was quite done.

“There’s more coffee. More eggs, for that matter,” he said when she’d drained her cup.

“No thanks.”

“Anything else you have to do before we leave?” He didn’t want to have her break their kissing session for something she’d think he should have known. He glanced at his watch, saw it was 7:05, and set the kitchen timer for ten minutes.

“Not really,” she answered. He sat down, and she got up.

“Then come here.” She sat, quite willingly, in his lap. “We need to leave at 7:15 if you’re going to get there before 7:30. That leaves us a few minutes. No kissing in front of the dorm, you said.” She took the hint. The kisses were sweet, and she seemed as eager for them as he was. Well, that was a good -- a great -- omen.

But the timer closed their session down. They got in the car, and he realized that this was the end of their time together, but not -- certainly -- their last time together. He glanced at his watch on the way downstairs. When the car started immediately, he knew he’d get her to her dorm on her schedule, before 7:30.

“And, speaking of schedule, if a strange man were to ask you for a date, would Saturday or Sunday be more attractive.”

“Well, my dates recently have been with a really strange man.” She paused for his laugh. “Probably Saturday, but I’d want time to get back to the residence hall beforehand.” Well, Saturday would be fine, but her walking home would not only wear her out, it would cut down his time with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.