Baron Lucheise and the Foreign Females - Cover

Baron Lucheise and the Foreign Females

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Baron seldom mixed with foreigners but this was a special case with the Lady Patricia and her charming companion, the beautiful Mistress Constance. Both women were in the prime of their sexual glory and they joined the Baron and his servant Flavio for a picnic under the hiding shade of a tall line of trees on the way into the tiny isolated town noted primarily for its delicious wine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

“Do you ladies need assistance?”

My loudly stated question echoed off the nearby cliffs that rose suddenly from the valley pass that was the main access to the estates of the northern vineyards. Our grapes were famous all over the continent for their soft fruity tones and subtle hint of mint from repeated crops of the plant that originated from centuries old wild roots that could never be eradicated from the soil content no matter how hard we tried to control the spread into the perfect rows of hardy grapes that ran concentric circles following the topography of the terrain with man labor efforts.

I was seated in my familiar coach driven by Flavio Conti, the former butcher’s boy from Santa Bella Dolores high in the hills overlooking the gentle flowing vineyards of the primary growers in the district. Of course, I was one of that select group and I make no effort to conceal my status as such.

Flavio and I had drawn abreast of the halted buggy with the two female passengers and an ancient driver that I recognized as one of the official pallbearers at the tiny church in that small village.

The pair of fashionably dressed females was entirely unknown to me and they did not look like any of the folk common to this desolate area at the foot of the Alps. They both looked similar in many ways but it was obvious that one was much older than the other and yet they both looked quite attractive in their own way to most of the members of the opposite sex that did not attempt to hide their internal urges behind half-hidden eyes.

“Oh, sir, do you speak English? This driver seems to be lost and we have no idea why he is not moving our transport to the town.”

I looked at the oldster and he had only a blank look on his face that I understood to be the nature of a balky mule not willing to follow instructions any longer.

Rather than risk confrontation with the local townspeople, I advised the two ladies in my best English pronunciation to transfer their persons to my coach and we would proceed together to the town in question that was only about ten kilometers distant.

The oldster did assist my Flavio to transfer their luggage to my coach and he turned back to his town with never a look back with any degree of curiosity.

We moved forward at a comfortable rate of speed with the two ladies seated directly across from me inside the carriage and Flavio up on top in the driver’s position. The rough road was causing both of the women to somewhat lose control of their chest developments and in fact the older lady had one of her magnificent breasts pop out right in front of me in an embarrassing display of naked female flesh.

The older woman was Lady Patricia Summerfield and the young lady was her daughter-in-law Constance Bennett Summerfield. They were visiting the region to view the churches and their sacred relics of Saints long forgotten in other parts of the Continent.

Lady Patricia simply recovered her wayward boob and her naïve daughter-in-law giggled in a manner that I found particularly odious but not quite offensive and understandable under the circumstances.

When we came to the crossroads to the much more level ground leg to the church, we stopped to rest the horses and the ladies removed to the adjacent high brush to relive themselves of their calls of nature and Flavio and I did the same only in an upright position against some huge shade trees alongside the road. There was no traffic in either direction and I found that quite normal because this was a Wednesday and most of the traffic was on Friday, Saturday or Sunday as people made their way to market or brought supplies back to their rural homes or farms in the hinterland.

I could not help but notice the daughter-in-law was focused on my rampant cock as well as Flavio’s huge member as we did our business in relative privacy. I saw the flash of pearl white flesh as the mother readjusted her attire for the remainder of the journey.

Since it was a perfect spot to take our lunch, Flavio set the picnic blanket in the shade across the way and brought down the larder for our meal. There was plenty of food for all four of us and in truth the two ladies were quite moderate in their consumption of our repast.

The older lady was sat on the blanket Indian style and I was most impressed by her flexibility in spreading her legs at a wide angle and maintaining her balance the entire time. The daughter-in-law was sitting on top of a felled tree with her skirt a bit raised allowing both Flavio and myself to view her slender leg almost all the way up to her under garment that covered her young snatch with ghostly white success.

I explained that I had only recently come into the Baronage due to the demise of my beloved papa dead after a long illness that brought sorrow to our estate on the top of the foothills to the east. I had no less than seven separate vineyards to manage along with a hundred plus workers and their families to feed and house with enough money to allow them a modest income for their labors.

Since the passing of my less than faithful wife, I had pretty much availed myself of the worker female offspring at that age when they were just beginning to savor the sinful nature of life in a time when sex was the only entertainment to be found in a rural setting.

I could tell that Flavio was quite smitten with the older lady and I was ecstatic about that fact because it gave me an opportunity to sample the much younger female’s feminine assets whilst he dallied with her mother-in-law on the pretty pink picnic blanket.

I managed to quickly flip up Mistress Constance’s skirts at the same time that Flavio was introducing the older Lady Patricia to the way the local males liked to present their cocks to a strange female’s lips for a getting up close and personal in a carnal manner with little attention to the fact that another couple was on the same large blanket doing almost the exact same thing only in a different position and with a lot more noise due to the vociferous nature of Constance’s outbursts when she was stretched to the maximum by a strange cock much larger than her husband’s and with a lot more enthusiasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.