Marie the Pinay Slut Wife
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Marie had given up hope of ever seeing or hearing from Brad again after Jane had told her how she never wanted to have any contact with him again, so she was surprised when she received a call from him one afternoon when she was alone.

Marie did not know what to say, but she needn’t have been concerned because Brad swiftly monopolized the conversation. What he said was brief and very clear.

“I want you to come to Hiroshi’s room again tomorrow afternoon at 3 o’clock.”

Marie was unsure what to answer because she wanted to go, but she thought that Brad meant that she and Jane should both go, and she knew that Jane would refuse to go because of how adamant she had been that she never wanted to see Brad again.

“You mean ... ummm ... I mean ... you want me to bring Jane with me?”

But Brad soon disabused her assumption. He answered her very curtly and in a demanding tone of voice.

“No, just you. And don’t be late. I have a surprise in store for you.”

Marie could hardly contain her excitement at the thought of what Brad might have planned for her the next day. She imagined being fucked by Brad and his two friends again, and this time, she knew that she could be as vocal as she wanted to be because Jane would not be there. She also knew that she could be as submissive as the men wanted her to be, and she would be ready to please them in any way that they desired. The thought of being so dirty made Marie’s cunt wet with anticipation of what Brad had planned for her.

At the same time, she felt guilty because Jane had already broken up with Brad, and Marie was sure that Jane would not like her going to meet Brad again especially after all that had happened last time. But Brad was like a drug for Marie; he was the ultimate fuck she craved; he was dominant and knew how to give her the humiliation she desired; he was a fantastic fuck who made her cum again and again; his cock felt so wonderful filling her mouth; his cum was the nectar that she needed to drink; and he was her daughter’s ex-boyfriend which made meeting him again so dirty and taboo. Basically, in spite of what her daughter might think, Marie could think of 100 reasons why she should agree to meet Brad again in the same place where she had demonstrated what a cumslut and desperate whore who needed to be used she really was.

Marie knew that Jane would not be at home the following afternoon because she had class in her college, so she felt safe in going to meet Brad again without Jane being aware that she had done so.

The next morning, Marie woke up early and eager to find out what Brad had planned for her. She had to restrain her excitement in case Jane should notice and ask questions. After Jane had left the house, Marie took time to select the clothes she would wear to meet Brad. She wanted to project the right image for the meeting, so she chose a dress that was revealing, but classy. This was a pink, off-shoulder dress that she had often worn in Dubai and it had never failed to attract the attention of different men. She had brought this dress back to Cebu in case her husband wanted to go to an upscale restaurant while she was there. However, she had not had an opportunity to wear it because Alvin had been called away to look after his sick mother. The dress was Marie’s lucky charm she thought to herself, so it was the right one to wear for this new encounter with Brad. Nevertheless, this was not a dress to wear in public in the middle of the afternoon in Cebu, so Marie also selected a wrap that covered her shoulders and concealed the dress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.