Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 20

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

That was when the doorbell rang and Brad told Marie to open it.

Marie thought that the person at the door would be Hiroshi, and that he had forgotten his key. However, Brad told her that he had invited someone to join them, and that Hiroshi would come later.

Marie had no choice, but to open the door and let the stranger in. She knew that Brad would not invite someone just for a social visit, and that he would have offered this man the chance to fuck a willing pinay. Marie hoped that the man would only want to fuck her and leave Jane alone.

However, when she opened the door there were 2 Western men standing there, and her heart sank with fear.

Brad greeted them and they quickly entered the suite.

Brad ordered Marie to serve them drinks, but first he told her to take off her blouse and bra, so now she had to serve these 2 strangers half naked.

Marie did as Brad ordered, and she saw how the two men’s eyes looked at her as she stripped. She also saw them looking at Jane’s exposed cunt while they looked at her tits with her nipples hard in the cool air from the airconditioning.

And she knew that they would soon want to do more than just look.

Marie hoped that she would be able to satisfy both of them so that they wouldn’t touch Jane, but she was afraid that that would not be possible. She had the feeling that Brad wanted to humiliate her by making her watch as Jane was defiled and violated.

Brad told her to kneel in front of the men as they sat on armchairs and he gestured to them to unzip their pants. Marie didn’t wait for them to take out their cocks, but instead she helped them because she was still trying to defend Jane.

The men laughed at how eager Marie appeared to be to expose their cocks, and told Brad that he had brought a really willing slut for their pleasure.

Marie was so desperate to protect Jane that she was willing to do anything in that situation.

One of the men commented to the other, “Look - she is so keen to taste a cock that she can’t wait for us to even take them out.” This made the other man and also Brad laugh.

Marie felt ashamed, but she quickly helped that man to pull down his pants and free his cock from his underwear. From so many years of practice, she was soon kneeling before him, and after stroking his cock softly to free his cockhead from its foreskin, opening her mouth and sucking his now stiff cock into her warm and wet mouth.

Immediately she felt that she was doing what her nature intended her to do - to serve a man and to pleasure him in any way. In her mind she knew that that was who she really was – a slut to be used and abused by all men.

And at once she forgot about Jane in your desire to obtain her own pleasure and satisfaction. The pleasure of being used by strangers.

Marie’s head bobbed up and down on the mans uncircumcised cock and she heard him groan as she began to work her magic with her tongue and lips.

Marie loved to hear their moans thanks to her skill in sucking their cocks.

She loved looking up into the man’s eyes to watch how much pleasure she was giving him.

Now she urged this stranger with her tongue and your lips to give her what she craved - his cum in her mouth.

His cock swelled and she could feel that he was close to cumming, and she couldn’t wait to drink it as he spurted into her mouth. Inside herself, she said, “ohhhh, yes please.”

With a gasp and a groan he cummed and shot into her mouth. Marie was ecstatic because this was what she loved so much. Marie drank down his nectar like a thirsty traveler in the desert who unexpectedly found an oasis.

However, she made sure to pull back so that he shot his final spurts onto her face and she knew that Brad would be pleased with the performance of his slut.

Marie looked at Brad, proud of what she had done and how well she served his guest, and that’s when she saw what the second man was doing.

He had taken off his pants and he was standing in front of Jane.

Marie groaned and cried out, “ohh nooo.” She could see that Jane’s legs were over his shoulders and he was rubbing his bare cock up and down on her exposed cunt.

Jane seemed to be totally unconscious, so her body was not reacting to the stimulation that his cock was giving her. Jane’s cunt was dry, which meant that the man was not able to penetrate her.

Jane was lying back limp and not responding as he slid up and down on her dry slit, and in horror Marie saw that he was going to cum; he was going to cum, and some of it might enter inside her baby girl.

He was going to leave his mark on her poor innocent girl and maybe he would make her pregnant. This was what Marie thought as she watched the stranger get ready to cum on Jane’s cunt, forgetting that she was responsible for Jane being in this situation as a result of her sucking Brad’s cock in the kitchen of their home. If she had said or done nothing perhaps Brad would never have attempted to fuck Jane, but now Jane was in danger of being fucked by a stranger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.