Marie the Pinay Slut Wife
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

The next day, Marie and Jane caught a jeepney to the centre of the city. Brad had told Marie that Hiroshi’s family was rich, so he was living in a hotel rather than in an apartment. The name of the hotel was One Central Hotel and Suites. Marie knew that this hotel was one where many foreigners stayed, so it would not be unusual for a guest to bring a Filipina “friend” to his room. A few dollars slipped to the staff made sure that nobody would comment or ask for ID. Even though there were two Filipinas would not be unusual.

Jane phoned Brad before they reached the hotel, and he was waiting for them in the lobby. Marie thought of the many times that she had entered a hotel such as this in Dubai in search of a man to fuck her, and she smiled thinking that something similar was sure to happen here. As they walked through the lobby to the lifts, Brad held Jane’s hand and Marie walked slightly behind the couple. She looked at Brad’s slim body with greed, imagining what it would be like to be fucked by him and to wrap her legs around his tight ass as she pulled him deeper inside her.

After exiting the lift, Brad stopped in front of a room and opened it with a card key. He had obviously been in the room before and Hiroshi had given him the key. As the two women and Brad walked in, Marie could see that it was a suite - not just a simple bedroom. Although she had been in many hotel bedrooms in Dubai, Marie was impressed by the fact that Hiroshi was wealthy, as was clear from him living in a suite.

However, Hiroshi was nowhere to be seen, which surprised Marie. She asked Brad where he was, and Brad replied that he had had to go out for a short time, but that he would be back soon. In the meantime, Brad suggested that they all have a drink while they waited for Hiroshi to return.

Brad told Marie and Jane to sit and went to get some drinks from the minibar. He asked the two women what they would like to drink and Marie was surprised to see that Jane asked for a vodka and tonic as her drink. Her daughter was indeed growing up!

Marie asked Brad for a rum and coke. Brad got busy at the minibar making drinks for the two women and for himself. Then he came back and gave the drinks to Marie and Jane as they sat on comfortable armchairs facing each other. Brad took a seat on the couch so that he could talk to both women.

Brad was the perfect host entertaining both women, but at the same time making sure that Jane didn’t get to ask many questions about why she and her mother were there and what they were going to do when Hiroshi came back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.