Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

As Marie lay back on the poolside lounger with the towel wrapped around her waist, she saw Jane and Hiroshi returning from the clubhouse. Jane was holding Hiroshi’s hand just as when the pair had left Brad and Marie alone a short while before. From the smile on Jane’s face, Marie knew that she was satisfied with whatever had happened in the clubhouse. Marie wanted to ask her daughter what she and Hiroshi had done, but she was also half-ashamed and half-embarrassed to show the others that she was so anxious to know about what her newly slutty daughter had done.

However, she did not have long to wait to hear what had happened. Brad was not shy at asking Hiroshi if he had had a good time with Jane. Hiroshi blushed, and nodded his head.

“Haha” laughed Brad seeing how embarrassed Hiroshi seemed to be.

“Well?” he directed his next question to Jane. “Did Hiroshi show you a good time?”

Jane’s smile told Brad and Marie all they wanted to know. Jane had demonstrated to Hiroshi that she was a submissive slut ready to satisfy all his desires.

“Hiroshi was a perfect gentleman, and I was a perfect servant to a perfect gentleman.” Jane burst out laughing. Hiroshi’s face was even redder at hearing Jane’s reply to Brad’s question.

And Jane would not say more than that about what she and Hiroshi had done in the clubhouse.

However, Marie was sure that she would be able to persuade Jane to tell her what had happened. Her chance came when Brad and Hiroshi went to the clubhouse to order lunch for the group. Marie looked at Jane quizzically and asked “Well? What happened?”

Jane pressed a finger to her lips and shook her head. Marie was about to burst with curiosity, but when Jane saw how anxious her mother was to hear about what she and Hiroshi had done she relented.

“We went into the clubhouse and we found the toilet for disabled people, just as Brad had said.”

“And?”

“And I looked around, but there was nobody near there, so I told Hiroshi that we should go inside quickly and lock the door. He was hesitant because I think he was afraid that someone would see us going in together. However, in the end, I just opened the door, took his hand, and pulled him inside.”

Marie smiled at the vision of her young daughter leading this older Japanese man to carry out some nasty sex act.

“Then, once we were inside, he relaxed and I could see that he was eager to find out what I was willing to do with him.”

“And what were you willing to do with him?” asked Marie, with a knowing smile.

“Well, I did what you taught me to do.” replied Jane. “I sucked his cock until he sprayed his cum on my face.”

“See” she said. “I didn’t wipe it off.”

Marie looked closely at her daughter’s face, and she could see that there was a slight sheen of dried cum still visible on Jane’s cheeks and chin.

“And what did you and Brad do while I was doing that?” Jane asked Marie.

Marie hesitated about whether she should tell Jane what had happened in the pool. However, she thought that she had better say nothing in case Jane discovered what a slut she really was. So, she only told Jane that Alvin had called and had hoped that they were having a good time. At which point, both women smiled as they remembered what they had done and how they had enjoyed it.

After lunch, the four went for a swim in the sea again. This time there were many more people about so it was not possible for Marie or Jane to do anything more with Brad or Hiroshi. However, later in the afternoon, as they arrived back in the city, Brad suggested that they should all meet the next day at the hotel where Hiroshi was staying.

Marie was disappointed that Brad had not suggested coming into her home, and she wondered what Brad and Hiroshi were planning, but she agreed that she and Jane would meet them at Hiroshi’s hotel at 6 pm the following day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.