Marie the Pinay Slut Wife
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Brad then asked Hiroshi whether he would like Jane to do the same for him. Hiroshi stammered, “No because this is a very public place and anyone might see. It would be very embarrassing for me if that happened.” Hiroshi’s face was bright red, and he was sweating because he was so embarrassed, but the tent pole in his swimming trunks showed that he was interested in Brad’s suggestion.

“Ok, Hiro” said Brad. “Why don’t you and Jane go into the clubhouse and find a nice quiet spot? I know that there will not be anyone inside so early in the morning, and there is a toilet for people with disabilities that you should be able to be private in.”

Hiroshi blushed even redder and gulped, but he did not reject Brad’s idea. Instead, he said nothing, but he looked at Jane, who smiled very sweetly ... and then licked her lips.

Jane was standing in front of Hiroshi and she took his hand with hers – the hand that was covered in Brad’s cum. Hiroshi did not seem to realize that the stickiness that he felt from Jane’s hand was his friend’s sperm that he had seen Jane rub into her tits with this hand just a few seconds before.

Marie was amazed at how Jane was in control once again. Without saying anything, she tugged at Hiroshi’s hand to walk beside her towards the club house. Marie was torn between following them to watch or staying beside the pool where she could be alone with Brad. In the end, she decided that she would rather stay with Brad in the hope that he would ask her to do something dirty or humiliating. What happened was not something she could have imagined.

Brad was still relaxing on the lounger at the side of the pool when suddenly he announced that he was going to swim. He looked straight at Marie and with a nod of his head he let her know that she needed to join him in the water. Marie glanced around but there were still no people near the pool, so she walked slowly to the shallow end of the pool and slipped into the water. It felt cool, but it was unable to put out the fire that Marie felt inside her. She needed Brad’s cock, and she needed it badly.

Brad stood up, but just as he was about to walk to the pool and join Marie, her mobile phone, which was in her bag beside the lounger, rang. Brad stopped, bent down, opened the bag and took out the phone. Then he accepted the call as he walked over to where Marie was standing in the shallow water at the side of the pool. He handed the phone to her after putting it on speakerphone, and slid into the water beside her.

Marie put the phone on the ground and spoke. “Hello dear. How are you, and how is your mother?” The caller was her husband Alvin, who had had to fly to a distant island to care for his mother. Brad had seen that the caller was Alvin and that is why he put the speaker on.

Marie’s hands were wet, so she could not turn off the speaker and pick up the phone to speak privately. More importantly, she could not stop Alvin from hearing the noises around her. She shivered as she felt Brad move to stand behind her and press against her. His chest was pressing against her back, but more than that, Marie could feel his cock grow hard and rub against her butt. Then he put his arms around her and cupped her tits in his hands.

As Brad’s hands teased Marie’s nipples, she almost let out a groan. However, she was able to control herself as she continued to speak to her husband. Brad knew that he was making Marie horny as her nipples hardened under his manipulation. He increased her arousal by rubbing his stiff cock up and down against her ass.

Marie’s breathing came faster as she felt Brad’s cock seeking to push between her ass cheeks. Automatically, she spread her legs and Brad took his right hand off her tit and moved it into the water and down to squeeze Marie’s ass. The sensation of his hand and his cock on her ass made Marie’s cunt feel so wet. Meanwhile, Alvin asked Marie how Jane was.

Marie said, “Jane’s fine. She has been very helpful recently and we are getting on really well. We seem to have had lots of opportunities to bond as mom and daughter.”

As she was saying this, Marie thought about the times when she and Jane had sucked Brad’s cock and how she had loved seeing Jane’s mouth take all his cum just a few minutes before.

Brad’s hand stopped caressing Marie’s ass, and she felt it slip into her bikini bottom and start to rub between her open legs. She sighed, and opened her legs wider to allow him easier access to her cunt. Alvin heard her sigh, and he asked her if there was anything wrong.

“No, nothing wrong. In fact, I feel really fine, but I am in the water and I got a little wet, so that’s why I sighed” Marie replied. “Honestly, I have never felt better in my life.” And the reason for her feeling so good was because Brad had pulled down her bikini bottom and his Speedos and she could feel his cockhead rubbing along her slit.

Marie glanced around, but there was still nobody near the pool. Marie could not resist as Brad took his hand off her tit and pushed it down her front between her legs. She felt him starting to rub as she dripped with desire, and then he found her clit and began to move his fingers in small circles. The sensation of him rubbing her clit and his cockhead sliding up and down on her cunt made Marie feel weak at the knees. She could hardly focus on the conversation with her husband, and he noticed that she was not really replying to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.