Marie the Pinay Slut Wife
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Brad deliberately stayed away from Marie and Jane’s house for a week after the birthday party in the restaurant and his unexpected gift from Marie. Marie was desperate to see him again, and to taste his cock, but it seemed as if Brad wanted to show that he was in charge of the relationship by withholding his cock and his cum from her.

However, Jane reported that she and he saw each other regularly at her college, but she also told her mother that they had not had an opportunity to be alone, and that she also longed to repeat the events of a few weeks before. Marie had not told her daughter about what happened at the restaurant because she was not sure how Jane would react. On the one hand, she longed to tell Jane how she had sucked Brad’s cock and drunk his cum, but she was also afraid that Jane might decide to tell Brad not to come to her house again, or even worse, break off her relationship with Brad because of this. That thought of never seeing Brad again made Marie feel depressed.

However, Marie need not have worried because Jane came home one day and announced that Brad had suggested a family outing to a nearby resort. The area where Marie’s family home was was close to the sea, so there were several beach resorts nearby. Marie felt happy at the thought of seeing Brad again, but she also felt unhappy at the thought that this time it would be in a very open, public place. She was sure that there would not be any opportunity to get what she desired so much.

Nevertheless, Marie could not pass up the opportunity of seeing Brad again, so she readily agreed to join Brad and Jane. The date had been set for the following weekend, so Marie spent the next few days shopping for a bikini that would make Brad aroused. Finally, she found one that she believed would be suitable, and tried it on in the changing room. Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled at the sexy woman who looked back at her. There was no way that anyone could guess that she was more than 40 years old because the bikini showed off her 32C figure to perfection. Marie knew that many men would lust after her when she wore the bikini to the beach, but all she wanted was for one man to want her, and she ached to be near him and to savor the taste of his cum in her mouth.

Brad had chosen a resort that had both pool and beach. He made all the arrangements for the day, including how they would travel there, and where they would eat. Early on the Saturday morning, he came to Marie and Jane’s house by taxi, and the two women were surprised to see that he was not alone. He had brought a Japanese colleague who was also doing field research for his Masters degree. In spite of the awkwardness of meeting this strange man for the first time (and Marie’s disappointment that Brad was not alone), soon the four were on their way to the resort. Brad paid the entrance fees to the resort and suggested that they should change quickly and go to the beach first before the sun was too hot. Marie and Jane went together to the women’s changing room and Brad and Hiroshi went to the men’s.

In the changing room, Jane gasped when she saw Marie’s bikini, and then she laughed because she had also bought a new revealing bikini. Jane was a slightly smaller version of Marie, and her boobs were smaller at 30B. However, the two women were of similar height at 167 cm and both had the same sexy long legs. In fact, Jane had inherited her mother’s straight nose, which was not so common among Filipinos, and seeing the two women together, people might mistake them for sisters, with Marie having a slighter fuller figure than Jane. Jane’s figure was slimmer than her mother’s, but anyone looking at Marie could see how Jane would develop in years to come.

When the two women came out of the changing room, Brad and Hiroshi were waiting for them. Marie looked longingly at Brad’s Speedos, and wished that she could kneel before him, tug down his bathing suit, and take his cock into her warm, wet mouth. However, she was sure that she noticed a slight swelling in his Speedos when he saw the bikini she was wearing. She was even more pleased when she saw that Hiroshi was also having difficulty to prevent his erect cock from becoming totally obvious. Glancing around, she saw that Jane had also noticed the effect that they had had on the two men as they exited the changing rooms in their sexy, revealing bikinis. The two women smiled knowingly at each other.

Brad suggested that they should swim in the sea before the sun got too hot, so all four ran down to the beach and splashed into the water. The splashing became more of a water fight with Brad and Hiroshi trying to soak Marie and Jane, and the two women laughing and trying to duck the water that was aimed at them. Marie thought that Brad would take advantage of the water play to get close to her, but he remained at Hiroshi’s side as if they were just a normal group of good friends.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.