Marie the Pinay Slut Wife
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Two weeks later, Brad had not returned to see Jane. She told Marie that he was busy with his research and that he had been out of Manila in a provincial town doing field research. Jane did not mention that she missed him, but Marie had not been able to stop thinking of how he had made Jane and her his sluts. However, she did not discuss her feelings with Jane, and Jane did not tell her mother how she was feeling. It was almost as if they both wanted to forget that night and the following morning of shameful behavior, and to pretend that it had never happened.

However, when Jane told her mother that Brad had returned, Marie’s heart fluttered with the thought that he would visit them soon. Instead, Jane told Marie that it was Brad’s birthday the next week and she wanted to do something special for him. Marie thought that her daughter meant that she would invite Brad to their home and they would repeat what had happened before. But this was not what Jane suggested. She wanted to take Brad to a restaurant and have a meal to celebrate his birthday. She also wanted to invite some of her classmates who Brad already knew.

Marie was disappointed that Jane did not want Brad to visit their home, but she was glad at the same time because she felt that it meant that Jane had decided that there should not be a repeat of their night of being sluts. Marie thought that Jane had decided not to follow in her mother’s footsteps, but that she had decided to concentrate on her studies now that her curiosity had been satisfied.

On the day of the meal, both Jane and Marie took extra care with their makeup and their clothes. Marie wanted to look her best for Brad, and although she would have preferred to dress almost like a puta, she wore a dress that showed just a little cleavage. Jane dressed in a similar fashion, so that the two women looked like extremely respectable Filipina ladies who nobody could suspect of being capable of acting like street whores taking turns to suck Brad’s cock.

The restaurant was a small family diner where the food was excellent and the décor was not the sort of garish over-the-top that many Filipino restaurants seem to adore. It was much more intimate than most, but it catered for small parties such as the group assembled to celebrate Brad’s birthday. Naturally, Jane sat beside Brad and their classmates arranged themselves around the table. This left Marie sitting opposite Brad.

Marie was unable to look Brad in the eye because she was afraid that he might say something to the other students that would reveal how she had sucked his cock three times and how he had seen her semi-nude body. She was afraid also that he would let the others know that Jane was also a slut. But she need not have worried as Brad seemed to be just enjoying the food and the casual conversation of the group. However, it was his birthday, and he was determined that Marie would give him a birthday present that they would both remember for a long time.

Brad was tall at about 190 cm, or 6’2” in his native American system of measurement, and when he sat down, the table was a little low for him, so he stretched out his legs. This meant that one of his legs was touching Marie’s leg. Marie felt faint when she noticed that his leg was brushing against hers. Then she felt that Brad was moving his legs under the table, and she did not know why. However, she soon found out.

First, she felt his leg again touching hers, but this time there was a difference. This time she realised that he had kicked off his sandals and his bare foot was rubbing her leg. As there were many other people sitting around them, Marie could not ask him to stop, and really she did not want him to stop. Slowly, Brad lifted his leg until it was resting on the chair where Marie was sitting. As he raised his foot, he also raised Marie’s dress. Then he slid his leg up between Marie’s legs and touched her cunt through her panties. And he began to rub Marie’s wet cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.