Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Brad stayed for the night because it was late by the time both women had sucked his balls dry of sperm. He could not believe what had just happened, but when Marie suggested that he should stay for the night because of the heavy rain outside, and the difficulty of finding a jeepney because it was so late and their street in the barangay was far from the main road, he agreed, thinking that he might finally be able to fuck his girlfriend – or even better, her slutty mom.

However, his hopes of fucking Jane, her mom, or both mom and daughter were dashed by Marie telling him that staying the night did not mean that he would get any more sex.

He slept on the sofa because Marie was not going to tolerate him sleeping with her daughter in spite of what had happened the night before. Brad was too stunned to protest or even to try to sleep with Marie. Marie had thought of asking Brad to sleep with her because she really wanted him to fuck her, but she was also unsure of how Jane would react if that happened. Marie was afraid that Jane would also want to follow her mother’s example in being fucked by Brad, which was why she had devised her plan to prevent him from doing that – a plan that had suddenly gone in a different direction.

In the early morning, the house was quiet and Jane was still asleep. Marie woke up and had to pee so she stepped quietly out of her bedroom to go to the bathroom. She had to pass through the living room to reach the bathroom, and she saw that Brad was still asleep on the sofa. She tiptoed past him and quietly opened the toilet door.

She closed the toilet door behind her and sat down to pee. However, she was slightly concerned because the lock on the door had broken and nobody had fixed it, so it was not possible to close the door securely. That was not a problem when only Alvin and Jane were living there because if the door was closed, the other person knew that the bathroom was occupied. However, Brad was asleep so it wasn’t a problem that the door would not lock.

As Marie finished peeing and she reached under to wipe herself with toilet paper, suddenly the door pushed open and Brad was standing there - right in front of her face as she still sat on the toilet.

“Don’t move and don’t say a word” he ordered her.

Obviously, Brad had recovered from his shock of the night before, and now he was determined to recover the initiative. The first time Marie had sucked his cock, he had told her that she would have to do anything he wanted, and she had agreed to that. Now, he had come to make her pay tribute to him.

Then he took out his cock which Marie wanted to suck already.

Marie’s mouth opened in anticipation, and he grabbed her by the hair to prevent her from moving. However, instead of shoving his cock into her mouth, he moved to the sink and started to pee in it.

Then, just as he had finished, he turned around so the last few drops hit Marie in the face and some went into her open mouth.

After that, he started to do what he wanted and what Marie so desired.

He pulled Marie’s face down to his cock and roughly pushed it into her wet and willing slut mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.