Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Jane’s face was dripping cum, and she was smiling.

Marie was amazed at what had just happened to the daughter she thought of as an innocent girl, but she also felt two other emotions.

First, she was half pleased to see how slutty Jane could be.

But second, she was unhappy that Brad had not cum on her face.

And like most men, she knew that Brad would not get hard again for some time.

Unless she could think of some way to make him hard.

Marie quickly thought about how to excite Brad enough to make him hard.

What do most men like to see?

“Tits” she thought.

But would Jane be shocked to see her mother strip off and use her tits to make Brad hard?

Probably not, especially after what she had just done.

However, it would be better if Marie could make her part of her plan. That way, she would be drawn deeper into becoming a slut.

So, she turned to Jane who had still not wiped the cum from her face.

“Jane” she whispered.

“I want to make Brad hard again. Will you help me?”

Jane nodded enthusiastically - and again Marie was surprised at how eager Jane seemed to be to become involved in some erotic action.

“We are going to take off our tops and our bras” Marie whispered.

While she was whispering to Jane, Brad was sitting slightly dazed at what had just happened, but he started to move and Marie was afraid that he would get up before she had a chance to see if her plan would work.

Before Marie could say anything to Brad, Jane again took control of the situation.

“Don’t move” she ordered Brad.

Brad was still stunned by what had just happened, and he was also surprised at this new side of his girlfriend that he had never seen before, so he sank back into his chair.

As he did that, Marie peeled off her spaghetti top and Jane did the same with her top.

Brad’s eyes opened wide at the sight of the two women half nude in front of him.

But they opened even wider when he saw that they both quickly took off their bras.

The sight of both women topless and with their nipples hardening in contact with the air, made Brad’s dick twitch.

But it was still not enough to get him fully aroused and hard enough for another session of sucking.

More was needed for that to happen.

Marie knew she would have to do something more to make Brad hard.

First, she thought about stripping off her shorts and panties and sitting on Brad’s lap, but she felt that that might be too much for Jane to take in one day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.