Marie the Pinay Slut Wife
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Finally, Brad arrived to visit Jane.

Marie and Jane had already agreed that she would sit in the living room and pretend to study. Marie would be in the kitchen again.

What was amazing was how Jane took control of the plan and told her mother exactly how things would unfold.

She would pretend to study and after some time she would tell Brad to go and help Marie in the kitchen so that she could study in peace. Jane was sure that Brad would not refuse.

Then Jane told her mother that she would allow Brad to be with her for 5 minutes. First, she wanted to know how long it might take before he began to cum when Marie was sucking him.

This is when Marie gave Jane her first lesson. The woman might seem like a slut sucking a man’s cock, and being forced to do what he wanted, but she was in control of when he could cum. She could do this by increasing the suction on his cockhead, by swirling her tongue around it, by moving her head slower or faster - there were lots of tricks to control when a man could cum without him being aware that he was not the one in charge of what was happening.

Jane accepted all that her mother had told her, and the most surprising thing was that she had accepted that she was an expert in sucking cocks. However, she did not ask again about what Marie had done in Dubai in order to gain this expertise. It was enough for her to know that she had someone who was an expert and who could teach her.

The plan went perfectly.

Brad sat with Jane and after some time, she told him that she needed to study and that he should help her mother in the kitchen.

Brad accepted her suggestion a little too quickly, and Jane knew what he was thinking. She smiled to herself as she had a vision of Brad with his cock in Marie’s mouth while she watched and learned from an expert.

When Brad entered the kitchen, he saw that Marie was dressed casually in shorts and a spaghetti top which made her 34B tits stand out. Her nipples were erect, and obviously demonstrated that Marie was horny.

Marie glanced at Brad bashfully, but inside her heart was beating fast at the thought of taking his cock in her mouth again.

She asked Brad to sit, and stood in front of him so that his eyes were level with her tits whose nipples were hard and poking against the fabric of her top.

“Brad,” she whispered, “I promised I would do anything if you did not fuck Jane”

“Would you like me to suck your cock again?”

Brad had seemed to be in control when he told Marie that she would have to do anything he wanted, but now he was the one being controlled.

Little did he know that there was an even greater sort of control that was going to happen.

Brad was startled at how bold and direct his girlfriend’s mother was by asking him if he wanted her to suck his cock.

And although Jane was in the next room, he nodded that he wanted it to happen again.

So, without saying anything, Marie knelt in front of him and unzipped his pants.

She lovingly took his cock out of his underwear and felt it grow hard as her warm fingers freed it to the air.

The sight of Brad’s stiff cock almost made her forget what she and Jane had planned to do.

What she really wanted was to suck him and make him cum, but that was not what she had agreed with Jane.

The plan was that Marie would begin to suck Brad’s cock and Jane would come into the room silently and stand behind Brad.

As Brad would be sitting and her mother would be kneeling, Jane would be able to see how she was sucking his cock. At least that was the plan.

But plans don’t always work out as expected when the reality happens.

The plan had seemed to be good when Marie and Jane had discussed it, but when Jane came into the kitchen, she immediately discovered why the plan was not gong to work.

The reality was that Jane could not see anything much because Marie’s hair covered Brad’s cock. In her haste to begin to taste his cock, she had forgotten to tie her long hair back.

All Jane could see was her mom’s head bobbing back and forth as she lovingly sucked Brad’s swollen cock with her mouth and tongue.

Marie was so intent on savoring every moment of having this wonderful cock in her mouth that she were unable to realise that Jane could not see properly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.